Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Bleach
thecloakedone and dewski's RPG! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manakou007

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:37 pm
Manakou: *smiles* Thank you, do i have to sign anything if i want to move in?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:29 pm
Kiska: *smiles* there is some minor paperwork that you'll have to fill out, but no biggie.  

Dewski
Crew

Manakou007

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:08 pm
Manakou: Uhm alright, well i think i would like to sign the paperwork right now then.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:18 pm
Kiska: alright...I'll go get them for you *smiles walking past him disappearing into the house*  

Dewski
Crew

Manakou007

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:32 pm
Manakou:*nods and smiles and then starts to fall asleep against the wall* Zzz...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:41 pm
Ira: *stops exploring after seeing Kitana sitting on the ground by her work looking pooped* (thats the girl from class I wonder what she is up to?) *walks past her into the building* (I'll just observe)

Kiska: *shortly comes back and nudges Manakou gently with her foot* I have the paperwork and a pen, so wake up.  

Dewski
Crew

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:47 pm
Kitana: *eventually gets up, having not noticed Ira, sighing, going in* I'm back on... who do I have at my tables... *looks to her tables*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:03 pm
Ira: *sitting at a table by himself looking at a menu but looks over at her out of the corner of his eyes every once in a while* (It looks like she works here, but doing what?)  

Dewski
Crew

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:05 pm
Kitana: *Notices him, not knowing who it is, putting on a smile and walking over* Hello, Welcome to the diner, my name is Kitana and I will be serving you... Do you need a few more minutes?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:10 pm
Ira: *looks over at her from the menu* water would be nice and thank you Miss. Chrichi  

Dewski
Crew

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:13 pm
Kitana: (Ira?) *looks at him, a bit startled, but then smiles, happy to be able to have a reason to actually talk to him* Alright, I'll be back with that shortly *walks to get some water, setting it down for him gently, before excusing herself* Please let me know if there is anything else I can get you, I will be back shortly. *goes and talks to other tables, getting harassed by men and stuff, but smiling, just doing her job*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:31 pm
Ira: *drinks his water while watching her get harassed* (show is she like some kind of hostess? why does he put up with this kind of attention from those guys? if this continues i might have to butt in) *starting to glare a bit in that direction*  

Dewski
Crew

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:36 pm
Kitana: *goes over to him after a little bit, her cheeks still a bit pink from the men, but she smiles.* Would you like anything, sir?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:43 pm
Ira: that is polite of you Miss. Chrichi eventhough you already know who I am. Oh, and why do you take that harassment *looks over at the guys for a slit second returning to her face* I'll probably go for a salad  

Dewski
Crew

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:45 pm
Kitana: *just smiles* A salad? Caeser, ranch...? *she didn't even get out her tablet, she never needed it anymore after all*  
Bleach

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff