Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Kyoto
Cinema Village Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chris Ganale

Dangerous Survivor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:16 pm
She nodded, and looked around, standing on her toes to try and see over the top of the crowd. Taller than Negi, yes, but not exactly able to see over everybody. "Any idea where she is?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:23 pm
"Ah, they should be near the costume shop. That's where Asakura-san said they were, last. C'mon." Negi looks up to Yuuna, blinking a bit. "You can see farther than I can... lead the way?"  

Lip-Desu

Romantic Grabber

8,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Overstocked 200

-x- PSYCHIC Suicide

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:37 pm
Kenneth wasn't paying any attention to Tsukuyomi, nor was he listening to her, he was just paying close and careful attention to the surrounding crowd, there was always the possibility that those who had participated in the chase could be nearby. Although they wouldn't recognize him due to the clothing he wore at the time, there was always the possibility that they saw her and they would recognize her, putting the both of them knee deep in s**t. But if the s**t hit the fan, there was always getting out Leeroy Jenkins style.

"The day you died my tears ran dry. I feel you, I hear you echo in my soul. I failed you, I miss you so. The day you died echoes in my soul..." He hummed a poem to himself as he looked about, just tracing through his memories, the mention of Tsuku being his daughter while in public had brought up memories he wished weren't real...though the alcohol always helped suppress the memories. While looking about, he spotted something that made his eyes widen. Grabbing Tsukuyomi by placing both his arms around her, he pulled her swiftly and quickly into an alleyway. Slowly he peered out and looked at the target they had picked up late last night. How the ******** did she escape? Quickly pulling his phone out, he dialed Chigusa's number and waited for an answer...still observing Konoka from the alley.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:55 pm
"You got it, Negi-kun," she said with a grin, giving the boy teacher a thumbs-up as she headed off in the direction of the costume shop, with 'Konoka' following behind. Hopefully the enemy was paying attention.  

Chris Ganale

Dangerous Survivor

-x- PSYCHIC Suicide

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:05 pm
Kenneth hung up once he got the appropriate answer, slowly he knelt down to Tsukuyomi's level and whispered in her ear. "If you see the girl Chigusa kidnapped, its a fake...a façade of the weak. Pay no attention to them and they won't to us. If they do, I will confront them and tell them to leave us be. Understood?" He then awaited for her reply.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:20 pm
Negi follows along behind Yuuna, trusting her height and sight to guide the properly to their destination, and Asakura. Though, he wonders if she was going to be dressed up, since they had seemingly stopped by the costume shop...  

Lip-Desu

Romantic Grabber

8,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Overstocked 200

Chris Ganale

Dangerous Survivor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:47 pm
"So, Negi-kun, what places do you think we should go after we've made enough of a presence here?" She'd never actually been to Cinema Village before, but there were signs pointing to places, so she wasn't getting lost yet.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:52 pm
"I actually have a letter I need to deliver to the... ah..." Didn't want anyone overhearing him. He pulls out the card and whispers to it. "To the Kansai Magic Association. I should do that sooner than later, maybe request some help... Once we meet up with Asakura-san, I'll turn you loose and go do that. I guess you could come along, if you wanted. It might be allowed, I dunno. You already know about magic, so..."  

Lip-Desu

Romantic Grabber

8,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Overstocked 200

Chris Ganale

Dangerous Survivor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:58 pm
She tapped a finger to her chin and nodded, then mimicked the card action to prevent eavesdropping. "That may actually work to our advantage. We can bring Claude-san there, and see if the leaders can make some sort of statement or whatever that indicates that Konoka-san is safe, which might cause them to think they caught a fake Konoka-san, and release her."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:28 pm
"Speaking of whom..." Negi turns and looks up at Claude-Konoka, frowning a bit. "Konoe-san, you're walking around too obviously. Do you want another attempt to kidnap you?" He keeps walking, only reminding Claude to act convincing.  

Lip-Desu

Romantic Grabber

8,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Overstocked 200

Chris Ganale

Dangerous Survivor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:26 pm
She grinned at Negi's ad-libbing, then wiped it and called back over her shoulder, "Yeah, wouldn't do for you to get caught again after all the trouble we went to to get you loose, huh?"

And appearing to take the hint with a hand to the back of the head and a sheepish laugh, 'Konoka' moved up to stand between Yuuna and Negi, so she would at the very least have some cover from front and rear assaults.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:27 am
Tsukuyomi was caught a bit surprised when Kenneth pulled her into the alleyway as she looked at him "your gonna ruin this outfit" she said as he made a phone call. She waited as she pouted a bit till he explained what he said "okay but shouldn't we make sure that they don't do anything since they don't know us" she said.  

Angelofdeath690

Romantic Lover

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Takyusu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:21 am
((Sorry I seemed to have fallen behind quite a bit crying Feel free to ghost Chachamaru as seen fit.))

Chachamaru turned back to wait with Satomi. She watched what had hppened with Xenon. If she could feel disappointment, Chachamaru probably would have been. Since robots were built to serve people, it was best done without any unnecessary emotional attachements. Duty and programming kept them within acceptable boundaries. Though the attachment Sosuke and Satomi showed to Xenon, did puzzle her. They seemed to think of her as more than just a servant, like one of them. Chachamaru was treated well by her master, there were some emotional attachment between the two. Though in the end it always was a Master and Servant realationship. Chachamaru had no desire to be the equal to her master. Keeping her opinion to herself Chachamaru waited for Satomi and the others, patiently.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:01 pm
She was glad everyone had her back on this. Even if a few of them hardly new Xenon, it was still just human nature to try and prevent the death or destruction of another 'living' thing, so she had expected to hear the others step in at this situation, but she didn't expect just about everyone to. Still, Satomi was deeply thankful that they had all been able to stop her, she didn't want to let someone as unique as Xenon be terminated.

"Thanks everyone..." She said softly, giving a pained smile before she managed to approach Xenon again, her mind still deeply in thought about Xenon's behavior and the fact that she just may very well be self-aware. "I wish we could stay but... these are more important matters. Sosuke-kun, Chachamaru-san? Would you both mind coming with me to the hotel? Kaede-san, you don't have to if you don't want to, I understand. Besides, you probably wouldn't really have as much fun as you could here." She said with a light sweatdrop, feeling bad that she had to get her involved too. Though on the other hand, she had found a bit of respect for Kaede after what she did. Normally she didn't see her as someone who she would talk with much; due to her low grades and how different the two of them were. But after yesterday on the train and the events of today, she had a whole knew opinion on her.

With all that said, she turned back to Xenon, suddenly taking a casual grip upon her wrist, ready to lead her back to the hotel so they could get to the maintenance on her immediately. While she was at it, she could wind up Chachamaru and maybe check her systems as well, and see what had to be done about Grundy's problem with the TV. Even if it did bother her that she couldn't enjoy her time today at Cinema village, she still was excited to have a new 'discovery' with Xenon. A day just didn't feel complete with at least a little bit of her research or scientific studies done.

((I will come up with a post for Zazie later. I'm at work right now. >_>; ))  

ShadowOfIce
Vice Captain

Devoted Poster

11,425 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Urd Tanzanite

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:30 pm
((Sorry, had home computer issues.))

Kazumi had just finished reading Hakase's text and was pulling away her phone when another message arrived--from Negi. Hmm.

~Yes, we're just across from it now, we'll met you there.~

She looked up and ahemmed to interrupt the conversation between Tatsumiya and Ken; she tried not to smile. "Negi-kun's here. I told him we'd meet them in front of the costume shop. I'll text Hakase about our detour."

~We're meeting Negi at the costume shop, will be at the play soon.~

Mana had taken bitefuls of the takoyaki as she and Ken-kun had talked. She told him as much as he needed to know about the guns and the magical ammunition.

She had turned and met Asakura's mischievous expression. She was certain that Asakura thought she was interrupting a tete-a-tete instead of a discussion of firearms. She knew Asakura well enough not to bother with a denial. A denial was smoke to that girl and she would go looking for the fire. It did not help that Ken-kun could not keep his face masked. She could quite plainly see that he still bore feelings for her, ones she could not reciprocate, ones that others, like Asakura, could also quite plainly see.

Ken skewered and finished off another takoyaki in a couple of bites. As they waited in front of the costume shop like a trio of living advertisements, he reflected on what was going on. He wasn't still sure about everything, but Tatsumiya had assured him that when Negi-sensei showed, they'd continue their search. Hakase was still a sticking point, however, since he doubted there was any excuse that anyone could come up with that would allow them to leave her.

((Yes, I read all the posts since my last one. I have to play it as my characters know it. No meta-roleplaying here.))  
Kyoto

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff