Welcome to Gaia! ::

Site 1

Back to Guilds

A guild-wide roleplay involving many super-powerful characters. 

Reply Greece
Aeropoli Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko_Shinobi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:39 pm
"Only for a short period of time, yes." Ray said, her smile looking legitimate for the first time since she showed up. Ray motioned for the pilot to take off and so they did. "Shade can have it back once I'm done, I"m just not sure how long it'll take is all. She'll benefit from this too in a way."

'No, Lucian!' Shade replied, basically shouting at this point. 'You want her out of your path, do it now while she's right in front of you, and not in her right frame of mind! There will be a chain of events that will take place if you take my necklace, and it won't end well! They tried this once before in Site 1, look it up, results weren't pretty!'  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:47 pm
"If it's really that important then I suppose I'll have to take it by force which is rather unfortunate. I'd be more then happy to kill this brat while I'm with her but sadly she's a bit faster then I am and when something's faster then me, well, I have to resort to other measures." He'd shrug his shoulders and close his eyes, waiting for them to communicate whatever they needed to in order to get going. "There's no way to tell you're not going to screw me over, Ray. You're honestly not in position to be handing out seats of power nor will you step down from yours. Doesn't bold well for your wishes."

Kain M ShZual
Vice Captain

Neko_Shinobi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:52 pm
"I am able to put a good word in for you with the other overseer's though, and as our only a step away from such a position, it's not that far fetched." Ray explained as they started moving. "I"m none to sure how keen Kain will be on teh idea, but Three and seven may think it's a good idea."

'DAMMIT LUCIAN! Listen to what the ******** I'm telling you!'
There was a pause, obviously she was trying to keep from losing her own temper. 'You think Rays fast now, how the hell easy do you think it's going to be when she's actually able to focus?' she asked. 'Taking my necklace will put me in Rays shoes dammit! I don't much like not being in control of my own mind and actions. To further that along, with out my necklace your leaving me wise open to a bunch of souls that want free access to the pearly gates, a new life, and the river stix.'

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:18 pm
"Dear oh dear, what a moral dilema." He'd snicker a bit in his own mind, though he'd end up heeding her words. He'd think for a moment, then think of what Zadkiel would want him to do...suddenly, he'd feel a click in his mind signaled by a twitch in his eye. Zadkiel was gone and retrieving him would be to retrieve and nurse a child. He'd done all his Lord had asked of him and in the end his Lord had lost. He suddenly felt the rage he'd felt before he'd met Zadkiel, though it would quickly fade as he remembered Melaina. All of his comments could be heard by her now as well as her sister.

"You're a lying b***h if I'd ever seen one. You're an unstable spring ready for the squeeze of the trigger to ******** over the shooter, Ray. Hiding details are just as miserable as lies and forcing me to freak out the one person I give a damn about...I don't see you as an Overseer, I see you as a Devil; a being of lies and corruption like your poisoning of the light." He'd quickly pull a Kain and create a mass of negative energy in his left hand and shove it into the transport and quickly pull a Ray and pull the positive energy from around them into the negative, creating a D-Angel of sorts. He just wanted to nuke the transport, though luck would truly shine on him if she died as well.

"Where the hell are your armored buddies, Ray? Where the hell is Kain and your backup?" He was already low on energy thanks to his mimic of Kain easily noticed by the large rise in his chest followed up with each pant. "Can you even fight, SCP? You're no better then they are; then WE are. You're a genetic ******** as well ya freakin' hipocrite...so what now? Run n' tell the damn boss or are you gonna prove you can do more n' run and manipulate?"

Kain M ShZual
Vice Captain

Neko_Shinobi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:31 pm
Ray blinked, the smile never faltering. "Guess I've been found out. Melaina never was any good at this game." She'd watch before over loading the positive energy he'd pull in to negate the negative energy. Her twisted side would shine through as she pulled more light into her hand quickly and solidified it around her arm, lengthening it to a point before thrusting forward at Lucian's shoulder. Her smile wasn't something forced or practiced any more, she was enjoying herself now.

"What makes you think I give a damn?" she asked lowly. "You think I give a s**t what you think of me?" she asked. "I don't need back-up gunslinger. I don't need help. It's not that I can't fight, it's that there are other ways to go about getting what one wants. I prefer to manipulate people, because it makes it that much more worth while when there stabbed in the back."

Shade was silent for a long moment, the uneasy feeling from her silence carrying over. 'I can fix our Lord, Lucian. I'll meet you at Site 10.'  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:18 pm
"Jackpot." As she'd begin to solidify the energy he'd create something within his palm and the moment she'd go to strike he'd send his palm at her aimed arm with an AP Blast. "You're as weak as a D-Class, you know that?" Whether it hit or missed he really didn't care. "Our Lord's had his time to shine, Melaina. I wouldn't be myself if I didn't try to revive him, though I'd be less myself if I didn't choose my own path and quite frankly I'd rather just give you a shadow of your own. Though, I'm a bit trapped at the moment and very low on energy...the humanity in me is shining like a damned beacon; I can't keep messing with her for long."

Kain M ShZual
Vice Captain

Hat-tori

Captain

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:41 am
"We apologize for our lateness, Ray."
"Verily."
"It was neccessary."
The robes appeared around Lucian, slowly turning, smiling.
"Zadkiel?" one asked.
"You think we would let such a thing persist?" the other scoffed.
"Abandon your foolish dreams. As soon as it is free, it will be wiped from existence. Its soul, that messy, incalcuable thing, will be stuck into a mortal body, where its vast powers..."
"... will be utterly useless. You rage against the universe,"
"Lucian." they said in unison. "And you rage against the laws that bind it."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:10 am
The blade would vanish, though Ray had pulled her arm away quick enough to avoid the rest of teh AP blast. She went to respond, only to stop as she felt something shift as the Auditors showed up. "I assure you I have this under control." she said through grit teeth.

"Or I could make you all happy and remove him from the scene." Shade said her arms wrapping around Lucian from behind. "Deep breath Cowboy." She shot Ray a quick glare before pulling Lucian back through the shadow, heading back for her own, in South America.

Neko_Shinobi
Crew

Kain M ShZual
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:37 am
"Ah, so little Ray needs the Auditors to help her! If not Kain, then them, eh? How extremely pathetic on every calculable level!" He'd hear Melaina's voice and grin, though he had a final comment for them. "Zadkiel is not my goal, ladies and freaks. Zadkiel was defeated and thus I who still roams free has chosen his OWN path for once." He'd then look to Melaina and grin. "And I think I get to start walking it now!" With that, he'd inhale deeply and hold.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:14 pm
((Switch forums please ^^))

Ray gave something akin to a screech before thrusting her blade back at the shadow, instead breaking it apart and sending several small shards of light into teh void before it closed up behind Lucian and Shade. She turned a not so smiling face toward the auditors. "Why are you here!"  

Neko_Shinobi
Crew

Neko_Shinobi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:28 pm
The familiar cold stone roof of the house in Aeropoli was comforting as her Shadow let them go on top of her old home. She stumbled slightly but kept herself up right as she balanced both her weight and Lucians. "Alright....where's the bed." She got inside and moved toward one of the old cots from the last time they'd been here. Laying Lucian down she looked about. "Damn, how long ago was that?"

Going to the other rooms, she checked them out, finding only a few things taken by whoever had broken into the place while they were gone. "Well, could of been worse. Could had damn murderous SCP's campin out in the place." she dusted cleaned the dust from most of teh scattered items in the rooms; a few other cots, a couple of tables, an empty dresser, and a couple of cracked picture frames. She'd soon find herself bored. so opted to go restock on foods stuff. "I can be back before he wakes up..."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:01 am
"You talk so much it's hard to sleep. Besides, you really wanna leave me here alone when there's all the nasties of the world lookin' for us specifically?" He'd speak in a low tone, weakly, in the enough erupting into a coughing fit complete with blood. Whether he liked it or not he had to rest. He'd blink slowly a couple of times and sigh. "Go n' get food. I think I got a guardian angel 'er two I can rely on to at least keep me alive."  

Kain M ShZual
Vice Captain

Fate Shzual

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:37 pm
Narcissa would appear after Shade did, she'd scratch a ear with her foot, and shake her head, and then stretched, her left ear would twitch hearing Lucian she'd bound to him, and then looked to Shade, hearing him talk about guardian angels she'd chuckle and then laid at the end of the cot, her ears perked. Yes, Shade go get food, as Lucian said; he has a guardian angel er.. wolf to watch out for him She'd yawn wide letting out a puppy yip and rested her head on huge paws.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:32 pm
Shade turned, and went to say something about not leaving him alone, but Narcissa took care of that. "Would you rather wake up and have to wait for me to go get food and such then cook it, or would you rather wake up and already have food ready to eat?" she asked, smirking as Narcissa laid at his feet.

"Narcissa, the market is literally down the hill from this place. If you need me or anything, just give a bark from the roof or something." She smiled then looked to Lucian still smiling but in a different way. "You already know how to get a hold of me." she said tapping he temple before giving him a kiss. "I'll be right back, try not to get hurt more while I'm gone." She turned and headed out, she needed to get a first aid kit or two as well as food.

Neko_Shinobi
Crew

Kain M ShZual
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:25 pm
He'd look to Narcisa and arch a brow, then decide she worked just fine. "I'd rather wake up and get my head together so I don't go n' puke up whatever gourmet sammich you make." He'd offer her an innocent smile and the moment she told him not to get hurt... "OW! My hands hurt..." He'd pretend whimper as best he could, which was for s**t at best.  
Greece

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff