Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clipped Wings

Back to Guilds

Master/Slave RP 

Tags: Master, Slave, Simi-literate, Wings, Clipped Wings 

Reply Master/Slave Role Play
Welcome to Clipped Wings - OPEN for business! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ArtemisChild
Vice Captain

6,425 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:00 pm
((I will post in a few, hopefully... I'm still trying to figure out how to deal with Matrix xD ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:10 pm
(oh....poot did i do something wrong.......lol...do your worst.......))  

ForeverASlave

ArtemisChild
Vice Captain

6,425 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:44 pm
User ImageCal: Master and Shop Owner

Cal had been about to respond to Sanyo when he heard a familiar voice and chuckle. His eyes narrowed toward the dragon in the back corner of the shop. "Not right now Sanyo," he growled, turning and walking away from her and down to the end. He watched the empty cage vibrate with the boys voice, only to be temporarily blinded by a bright light. Shielding his eyes, he watched as Matrix turned the cages to diamond. The light bouncing off every surface and refracting giving him a headache from that which the light never dimmed. Moving forward, he stood before Matrix's cage so he could see him. "I am not interested in gold, I have all that I need," he told him with anger in his voice. "Stop this now, Matrix." He felt the coins rain around him, brushing them away. Turning, he went to the front of his shop and found the extra gloves his mistress had left in case his were removed and returned to the cage.

It appeared that Matrix had turned his attentions to Kyro, who, Cal wasn't sure, had never spoken a word here. A bright light filled the room again and everything was back to how it was before. "Matrix," Cal said. "You know what this means, I can not let this slide." Opening the cage slowly, he reached in, taking him by the wrists and putting the gloves on him as the woman had showed him. It was pretty simple, actually, just a little spell. As soon as that was done, he let the chain drop from the collar and dragged him out, picking him up. He could tell he was crying. "I am taking you to the detention area in the back. You are too dangerous to be out here right now," he whispered in Matrix ear so only he could hear. "You will be put in a room and that gold collar will be removed for now. I will bandage and treat the wound and put one of my collars on you. You will have the chain connect again next to a cot at the back. You will not have the range to make it to the door. The room will be spelled so no magic can be used with in except for my own, do you understand?" he finished with the question as he carried Matrix into the back and set him on the cot, doing as he said. When he was finished, he stood and connected the chain, stepping back to look at him. He anger had just about evaporated when he saw the large boy crying in his cage. He had noticed a customer walk in and he didn't want to dawdle back here, but he had to make sure that Matrix understood everything.

((Sorry if I missed construed anything... Umm but here is the post xD))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:47 pm
User Image

Staring up at the sign she became curious, she didn't have nothing better to do so she might as well go in. Walking in she saw cages that seemed to be filled with people. Oh, so this is a slave shop! She was looking for a a companion anyway, she needed someone to converse with besides the animals, she was slowly going crazy! "Um, excuse me! Can I get some help," she called to no one in particular.

Oo-Angel_vs_Devil-oO

5,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Tiltilla
Captain

1,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:18 pm
User Image
Kaura

Kaura’s eyes widen as she notices something unusual about the first master to enter the shop. Long thin fangs protruded ever so slightly past his lips, and Kaura couldn’t help but to take a step or two closer ‘Vampire..’ She thought, mind buzzing with excitement.

A quiet voice cut through her thoughts, and she turned to see a young woman enter the shop, looking for assistance. She glanced back at where Cal had disappeared to, considering her options. She could simply wait for him to finish the punishment, but if it took some time then the young woman would feel neglected and that was bad for business… Kaura gave a small sigh, hoping her decision wouldn’t end in her own punishment.

“Yes Mistress.” She called out quietly, “The shop owner is currently taking care of another business matter, but I would be more then happy to assist you however possible. What is it you need today?”

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:42 pm
User Image

Hearing someone call to her so saw an elf within a cage. "Oh! Well hi! I'm here to look for a slave, well obviously..." Walking over to her cage she looked her over, she seemed interesting. "Sooo...." She didn't talk to many people so she was a little shy at the moment.

Oo-Angel_vs_Devil-oO

5,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Tiltilla
Captain

1,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:59 pm
User Image
Kaura

Kaura smiled back. “This shop is organized to make your visit as easy as possible.” Waves hand back, “There are three rows of slaves, the obedient, like myself, are upfront, the borderline are in the middle, and the disobedient are in the back.” She then pointed to her collar, and each color in turn, “Our collars describe out personality. For me red means that I can fight, Violet that I am obedient, and green that I am loving. Other colors are: black meaning Disobedient, Pink meaning Pleasure, Violet meaning Obedient, Dark Blue meaning Torture, and Olive or Hard to get. Beyond that our skills are listed by our charms: Leaf, Pen, Book, Chef hat, Sword, Broom, Musical Note, Paint Brush… And they are pretty self explanatory.” She paused, “I hope I’m not going too fast.”

"If you need any help finding a slave you need you can wait for Cal, the owner of this shop, or simply ask me. Obviously I can't lead you to the slave you would like, b ut I will direct you as best I can."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:13 pm
"Well now that is no way to act," Jared said, "I'm just trying to be kind. So If you can tell me a little more about yourself... that would be nice." He ignored Cal and the slave who he seemed to be having trouble with, he didn't even notice the new person enter.

Amelia watched as cal was busy with Matrix, she giggled a bit because of how he acted. 'this is beginning to be a better day,' she thought to herself and looked at Ha-Ru when she began to sing again. "Don't weaken yourself out now, Ha-Ru," she said.  

Heatless1ne

6,000 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

ForeverASlave

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:46 pm
matrix glared at cal his rather alrge muscles flexing and bulging as he locked him away. te tears that had been on hsi face from ebfore evaporated and turned into steam. matrix nodded because he could no longer talk because his pwoers were cut off, his muzzle once again kept his tongue locked. matrix could ahve gotten out of these steel fists that stoped hsi powers but he wouldnt be able to heal himself because of the room. he glared at cal his golden glowing eyes did his tlaking for him. they were gold but dark and firery like the mushroom cloud of a nuclear explosion or the center of the sun. matrix sat on the cot and elaned his abck against the wall. he pulled half heartedly on hiss chains to no avail. matrix was fit to kill...he didnt enjoy doing it but there were jsut so many ways that he could ti was ahrd to choose. he could per say boil someone form the inside out. or freeze them, turn there blood to gold or any other metal or crystal, he coudl turn ppl to glass or maybe jsut there skin if he wanted to torutre them. evenw ith all his power eh coudl do nothign now but...wait.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:49 pm
~.: Kyrosues :.~

Kyro smiled lightly back at Ha-Ru, acknowledging that she had smiled at him. Though that smile quickly faded when he heard Matrix's words, and his eyes became rather stricken with horror. He scooted back rather abruptly to the back of his cage, held the sides of his head rather tightly with his hands and began mumbling to himself. Even when Matrix apologized, and he was taken further in back, he continued to mumble to himself the same words over and over. " Stay out of my head...stay out of my head...stay out of my head." Luckily for him, his reaction to having his thoughts read was lessened by Ha-Ru's soothing magical voice. He was not exactly fond of those who invasively enter and read his mind. His own mind was the last safe place he had left, he didn't want people poking around in it. Even slaves deserved privacy of the mind! He rocked a bit back and forth, his wings wrapping around himself and shutting himself off from most of the world excpet for keeping his eyes down and towards the side of his cage closest to Ha-Ru.

A New Familiar

5,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

ArtemisChild
Vice Captain

6,425 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:12 pm

Cal sighed and nodded. He had heard two new people walk into his ship while he was back here taking care of a slave. Heading back out, he put a broad smile on his face. "Hello, welcome to Clipped Wings, ladies. I am Cal, owner of this shop," he said with great practice. "If you would excuse me a moment." Going over to Kaura's cage, he smiled at her. Leaning down close he looked into her eyes. "Tell me elf, would you rather stay in that cage, or come out and be good, helping me with the shop?" he asked her. "I could hear you from the back, you seem to know the shop, so I am asking if you if you want me to buy you to help me."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:32 pm
User Image
Kaura

It took a moment for Kaura to understand what he was asking, her green eyes widening slightly. She stayed silent for only a moment before giving Cal her best smile and bow, “I am here to serve, Master. I will be good, and take care of the shop with the same attention you have shown each day since my arrival.” She straightened again, “But, if I may be so bold, I do prefer to be called ‘Kaura’ over Elf.”  

Tiltilla
Captain

1,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Drexysaurus Rex
Vice Captain

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:03 pm
Kylie Wilson

User Image

Kylie stepped through the halls, the heels on her shoes made soft clicks with each step she took. She stared into ear chage with a small frown. Not one had seemed to capture her attention. As she walked she closed her eyes, she hadn't noticed Cal at all. She sighed quietly but something stopped her. She took in her breath and looked down.

Before her, there sat a younger boy, muttering to himself. She tilted her head a bit and knelt down. "Boy.. Who is in your head?" She asked softly as she glanced around the room, her eyes searching for the telepathic intruder. She frowned once again and shook her head. She sighed and turned back to the muttering boy. She stared at him for a moment before looking over his collars.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:14 pm

Cal smiled. "Great," he said. "Come on then." Opening the door to Kaura's cage, he waited for her to step out. "Kaura, I guess. I will call you what I want. Now. Follow me." Walking away, he expected her to follow. First place he went was the register. Pulling out his wallet, he stuffed the cash for her inside and closed it again. Taking her by the arm, he lead her to the room just behind it. "This is where all paper work and office stuff is kept. Back there," he said, pointing to another door. "Is a sleeping area if I decide to sleep here in the shop. You know pretty much everything else. Start with cleaning and we will go from there."

Stepping back out into the shop, not waiting for her response, he looked around. Stepping up to the woman in front of Kyro's cage, he smiled. "Hello there, may I help you with anything?"

ArtemisChild
Vice Captain

6,425 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

A New Familiar

5,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:21 pm
~.: Kyrosues :.~

Kyro slowly stopped mumbling to himself, and looked up at the girl who had just spoken to him. His eyes slowly went back to their regular form and he would let go of his own head, his arms falling to his sides. "He...he's gone..." The young demon boy said, but before he could do much else, Cal was already in front of his cage. Shaking off the previous fear he was just writhing in, he would unfurl his wings a bit and actually allow the person to get a glimpse of his appearance. He didn't say anything, but he at least managed to keep his eyes on the girl and keep his attention mostly off of Cal.

(( OOC: Sorry about the small post. >.<' I'm very tired and I should prolly go to bed soon. ))

Master/Slave Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff