Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Homestarmy
Quoteables! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

James Evans

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 12:55 pm
sry for the error I had seen like umm hours before the post and that's what I remembered my bad and TROGDOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 8:31 pm
"YEAH you're all gonna be in this experimental film!"

i seriously love that song. i heart TMBG. i need CD's. and sleep. lol.  

drgnladyblue

Matt the masterofshadows

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:43 am
Eternal Nightmare
Strong Bad: "No! Stop it! That's not supposed to be possible! AaAaAaAaAaA!!!"

Marzipan: Well, I think it's fantastic, strong mad! That's the best stack of VHS tapes I've ever...*She turns into a AVCII rendering of herself and Her voice becomes deep and distorted so her words are untelligible*

Strong Mad: I CAN"T SPELL YOU!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 3:56 pm
Matt the masterofshadows
Marzipan: Well, I think it's fantastic, strong mad! That's the best stack of VHS tapes I've ever...*She turns into a A2CII rendering of herself and Her voice becomes deep and distorted so her words are untelligible*

Strong Mad: I CAN"T SPELL YOU!!!
KoT: "A little to the left......" *The Poopsmith moves his shovel toward the KoT.* "Good, good........." *Appears in a TGS area.* "Ooh! Poopsmith"

The Ugly One: "I can do it! I can do it nine times!" *Starts hitting the KoT*

KoT: "Uh! No! Please! Stop! I'm old! And fat! And rich! And cool!"  

Eternal Nightmare

Matt the masterofshadows

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 5:16 pm
Eternal Nightmare
KoT: "A little to the left......" *The Poopsmith moves his shovel toward the KoT.* "Good, good........." *Appears in a TGS area.* "Ooh! Poopsmith"

The Ugly One: "I can do it! I can do it nine times!" *Starts hitting the KoT*

KoT: "Uh! No! Please! Stop! I'm old! And fat! And rich! And cool!"

With Marzipan's radish we gonna win the competition! What the...hey, he fixed it! That bubs is one computer genius man! Lets do a dance for the computer genius man! *Dances* Hey bubs! How'd you get rid of the vi..hey, why're you holding a shot gun? What'd you do??? WHERE'S MY COMPY!!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 6:15 pm
Matt the masterofshadows
With Marzipan's radish we gonna win the competition! What the...hey, he fixed it! That bubs is one computer genius man! Lets do a dance for the computer genius man! *Dances* Hey bubs! How'd you get rid of the vi..hey, why're you holding a shot gun? What'd you do??? WHERE'S MY COMPY!!
Bubs: "It's in a better place, Strong Bad. Or rather, it's in the same place, but now it has a big hole through it."  

Eternal Nightmare

drgnladyblue

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 6:49 pm
LIKE USED! SLIGHTLY SHOTGUNNED! BWAHAHAHA! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 6:03 am
Eternal Nightmare
Bubs: "It's in a better place, Strong Bad. Or rather, it's in the same place, but now it has a big hole through it."
scream YOU MURDERER!! YOU KILLED MY BROTHER!! *Nearly sobbing* I mean, computer...

Bubs: Look, strong bad. My mouth was a broken JPEG. I had no choice!

Strong Bad: You don't understand! You ALL understand! um, I mean Don't Understand! AAAAARRRRRGGGGG!!!!!!! *Runs off*

Homestar: *Hops up on one leg, holding the other one up behind* Hey bubs, can I have my leg back now?

Strong Bad: *Back at computer desk* Dear strong bad...id du do duoh crapfully yours....*Smacks head off keyboard* ID DU DO DUOH CRAPFULLY YOURS!! I can't relate...*Smack* I CAN'T RELATE!!! I gotta...gotta get in there and MIX it up...

*The paper comes down*

Strong Bad: I don't remember your name, davey! Dear Strong Bad...how do you text with boxing gloves on?

And that's the story of how the lappy came.

---------------------------

Strong Sad: Have you seen the ghost of john?
All white bones with the skin all gone...
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh.
Wouldn't it be chilly with no skin on?

Whoa, check it out! It's like I'm the master of time and space!  

Matt the masterofshadows

Eternal Nightmare

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 10:45 am
Strong Bad: "It only aired once at, like, 4 a.m. some forgotten Saturday. And guess who was already up and eating brown sugar straight from the box? That's right, Strong Sad. But then I got up and started watching TV. If not for my The Cheat-like VHS reflexes, it would have been as lost as four-armed Grimace."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 6:56 pm
Homestar: This is your most ambisious album to date! *Burst out crying* LI'L BRUDDER!!!

Eternal Nightmare
Strong Bad: "It only aired once at, like, 4 a.m. some forgotten Saturday. And guess who was already up and eating brown sugar straight from the box? That's right, Strong Sad. But then I got up and started watching TV. If not for my The Cheat-like VHS reflexes, it would have been as lost as four-armed Grimace."
*Rolls on the floor laughing*

Guys, I think my imagination's busted. Lemme try and think of the best thing ever....

Beef....stew....yup, it's busted alright.  

Matt the masterofshadows

Zeh Rickster
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 2:01 pm
Please cut down the quotes in the future..  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 6:22 am
Rikky Boy
Sure thing, rick.  

Matt the masterofshadows

Sange
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 9:57 am
Rikky Boy

3nodding page stretchage is not too sightly and its inconvienient. here in this guild, we are LAAAAAZY and to scoll through all that much quotage is seriously hard on the finger sweatdrop

seriously though, do try to keep things a little neat and tidy.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 6:33 pm
Oh Crap! I set the alarm for 10 PM instead of AM again! I was sposed to go decemberween shopping!  

Matt the masterofshadows

RedVI
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 11:16 am
Homestar Runner
We got a Homestar Runner for sale! Slightly used and mostly confused! We can't give these things away! {leans} I'll take it! {leans other way} I'll take twelve! {stands upright} Drive one home today!

The Homestarmy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff