Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
New York State Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:26 pm
Patrick chuckled, "I wasn't talking about the infected." When the war started i didn't volunteer to be some joe badass, running around shooting up anything that looked like Zack, I volunteered for Search and Rescue." He lit a cigarette and leaned back on the bench, re-assembling his M14, "I don't care about how many of Zack I kill, but how many of us I save."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:18 pm
"I hope we start saving some women. I haven't seen a single other woman since the infection started. Well.. at least not one that isn't a zombie. I'm not repopulating the Earth alone, I'm telling you all that right now," she said, looking around at all the men. "Christ it's like I've fallen into testosteroneville." She sat down, leaning her head back agaisnt the side of the copter and shutting her eyes.  

Inkspills

X-KearoNasanam-X

Survivor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:20 pm
"Population, all 5 of us in the helicopter." He said after hearing Bianca's statement. He looked around at the surroundings through the window. "This is one big plaza. We got a wal-mart, bestbuy, petco, really big Big 5, and a gun store across the street. I even see a gas station. Don't suppose anyone wants to land and get stuff in case the place we are going to is.... ehhh dead." finishing his sentence abruptly. "With a big parking lot like this I would expect more infected around here."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:42 pm
Jack nodded to Balan. "Understandable, well let's get to work shall we?" He replied taking a shovel from the shed and going to work on the mound of dirt and debris blocking the way. After they had enough of it cleared away to slip inside Jack put the shovel down and pulled his 9mm switching on the flashlight he moved slowly along the small tunnel.  

Adrian Fahrenheit Tepes
Vice Captain

Sothe92

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:14 am
"I've seen it like this before. If we want to get stuff from here we better be ready for a fight," Darryl says, "Zombies may seem like mindless beings but i've seen a few zombies that seemed to know how to lay a trap." Darryl points to the window of the Wal-Mart just barely seeing the zombies inside, "If you put some light in that wal-mart you'll see them."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:22 am
Trip looks into his cigarette box and sees one left "Damn...When will we land, im outa smokes." he said pulling the last one out and putting it to his lips. then Trip noticed it was kinda wrinkly and smiled lightly, he knew it was his special smoke. He lit it up anyway and took a long hit, "I have to pee too, is there a toilet in here too, or do i have to wait longer?" he said with a hint of sarcasm, then coughing for a little bit.  

MillionsKnives142

Distinct Seeker

3,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Rei Kuroniko

Hallowed Phantom

11,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:12 pm
"I'm sure that they have many supplies guys! But there are probably women and children down there! we have to get there before they are dead, or worse. Biohazards." He said looking out the window anxiously. "Come on guys, Lets go! Who else is ready?!" He finished still looking out the window, but with even more enthusiasm. "And I can bring one person on my motorcycle, That is of course if they can man a gun while I'm driving." He looked around at them. with a look of interest suddenly appearing on his face.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:29 pm
Kearo started slowing down the helicopter and hovered over the parking lot. "That's one person. Anyone else?" He looked around some more. "There is also a few fast food places that might have something for us to eat. I know that you are running out of ammo and some of you are getting hungry and tired."  

X-KearoNasanam-X

Survivor

MillionsKnives142

Distinct Seeker

3,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:28 pm
Trip finished his special smoke and yawned "Im tired and out of ammo, but overall, im hungrier then hell, when can we bum rush these places for some supplies?" he said with a small grin.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:02 pm
he watches the group from a far"with that attitude you won't survive much longer"he turned and headed back into the streets and broke open a door and left a smoke bomb"this otta edge them"  

C 1 o u d z

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:41 am
Patrick jerked his thumb towards the storage lockers, "Theres a toilet in the back." He looked at the rest of them, "Look, we're only an hour away from our destination, its a military refuel station, its going to have ammo, food and fuel for the chopper...and a jet." He slung his guns back into their holsters. "Just wait a little bit longer and we'll have all the supplies we need."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:19 pm
Holding tightly to the pickaxe and the flashlight, Balan follows Jack from a few yards behind. He tucks the flashlight under an armpit and pulls out a smoke with his free hand, pops it in his mouth, and then lights it. He didn't feel so comfortable in the dark anymore, and being in a tunnel with only one exit set him on edge. He was getting a vague feeling that they were going to have to fight their way back out. He trotted up to walk beside Jack.

"So what's the government planning to do if they find a cure?" He whispered. Balan felt the need to talk, even if he doubted that he would get an answer.  

Akari Tsuki
Captain

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Inkspills

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:21 pm
"Food? That does sound good. So what if we're an hour away.. I'm hungry now!" she complained, looking at Patrick. She tilted her head, resting her arms on her leads and poking her lower lip out into a pout. "Can we please stop? Plus Rei's right.. there might be people down there that need to be saaaved." She put her old pocket-covered pants on over her BDUs real quick, reaching in a pocket for a new cigar, having dropping her old one when she was changing before. She lit it and placed it between her lips, puffing on it a bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:55 pm
"Im with the cutie on this, lets stop and see what we can find......plus i need some extra smokes." said Trip as he flips his cannibal corpse zippo. He tipped his hat down and started thinking about a nice, juicy burger with cheese and bacon. He gave a small smile.  

MillionsKnives142

Distinct Seeker

3,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Inkspills

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:00 pm
"Girlie.. cutie.. I just keep getting more and more nicknames. Call me 'Bibi' if Bianca is too long or something," she said, smirking at Trip. She pulled another cigar out, the second to last in the pack of cinnamon-flavored ones, and chucked it at him.  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff