Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
Russia Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:21 pm
Patrick nodded as he went to open the Banquet Hall doors, "I had the same thing happen to me my first visit, it takes a bit of getting used to, but it follows a pretty linear structure." Patrick opened the doors and motioned for the others to follow them in, as Patrick stepped inside they were greeted by a wave of applause.

Nikolai waited for everyone to be seated before he stood up to speak. "Today is a good day for Our fight against the infected." he began, holding a wine glass in his hand partially in the air, "We have gained crates of weapons, ammo, food and water, we have gotten THREE new Humvees, all almost filled with turret ammo." chuckled before speaking again, "And Most importantly, my brother in Law has returned, with a Military Task force AND several survivors he met in New York."
"So this banquet is for them, as a celebration for their survival of the horrors they faced." He raised his glass and all the tenants and servants followed suit, "To the survivors!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:23 pm
"I know," she said, grinning and laughing softly. "To be honest.. I like dressing up liek this every once and awhile. Plus.. I look a lot more feminane in this than in my hoodie and cargo pants, eh?" She fell in step next to Kearo, looking him over. "And aren't you looking fancy tonight, too. Not bad, boy. Not bad."
When she had taken her seat, she listened intently to Nikolai's speech, cheering happily at the end and raising her glass when he did so. "Amen to that!"  

Inkspills

X-KearoNasanam-X

Survivor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:26 pm
Kearo rubbed the back of his head and blushed a bit. "Yeah. I haven't worn one of these in a long time. I look so much different than wearing my gear." He said this before they entered the Banquet Hall. He found his seat and sat down.

After the speech, Kearo looked around as they raised their glass and weakly said "Yeah. To us. Yay."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:27 pm
Patrick smiled as the cooks and kitchen staff wheeled out large bowls of Pea soup, Stew, Roast Beef, tender steaks and several vegetable dishes. Everyone was seated at one long table, but Nikolai had reserved the space near the head of the table where he was for the survivors, while the staff went around serving people, he turned to look at them, "So, tell me, what were you adventures in America like?"  

N for Notorious
Crew

Inkspills

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:32 pm
"Adventures..?" she said, half distracted by the smell of food. "Well.. I flew a helicopter for the first time off a building covered with zombies.. that was prett adventerous." She basically attacked her soup when they set it down, though tried not to make too much of a scene about it at the same time.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:36 pm
"Some pretty crazy stuff. I had to walk for weeks alone to find these guys. Nothing but food, water, and a shotgun. Then I found them flying in a helicopter and had to pick me up. Good thing I caught up to them in time. I had to fly the helicopter so we could get some food, weapons, and those crates of ammo. Then Patrick here had to fly us to a military base, where he flied us in a jet and all the way here to Russia." Kearo said reminiscing about everything he did with the others.  

X-KearoNasanam-X

Survivor

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:41 pm
"I was staying in a house, with my girlfriend and her family. My parents were both killed and my family lived too far away, she my girlfriends parents let em stay there. Suddenly, they were everywhere. They burst through the windows, the front door. Her brother was pulled through a window. Her younger sister came down the stairs zombified, biting her dad as her mom was overrun from the ones coming through the front door. I grabbed her hand, running to a back window. I felt her let go of my hand, but instinct made it so I didn't even realize she was pulled away by some of them. I dove out one of the broken windows with my emergency pack and her dad's shotgun, and I ran. i just ran and ran, and those bas****s were right behind me the whole way. Then I saw the helicopter, and met these guys," Joe said, motioning to Pat, Kearo, Trip and Bianca.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:41 pm
Nikolai chuckled at the survivor's stories, he thanked one of the servers as he helped himself to some of the Pea soup and Roast beef. "It seems like you all have gotten pretty used to combat with the infected."  

N for Notorious
Crew

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:54 pm
Murph listened to the Speech intently. He where still standing When he got a Message from Command.Echo12-12 We will start sending helicopters soon. they will be landing some where around 3am. Make sure you are Ready to recive supplies , More ammunition and more Soldiers under your command. You will be incharge of Some 1,000 soldiers in russia." "ok Command we are on it." While Murph stood in the banquet hall his squad was outside Building the Landing pad. "Umm Royce where will the Helicopters be coming from?" "The North. So get the lights coming from the north wall and bring them this way." "Ok. I'll get on that." Demitri gets the Lights in the order and walks into the Banquet hall to tell Murph that the Landing pad is ready to accept Hleicopters  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:10 pm
Patrick cut his steak into pieces, then looked over at the others, "So what did you all do before the War?" "I only got into the military in the midst of it." Nikolai nodded, "I agree, it would be a good idea to find out what everyone did, that way we know what we have in case a plan hinges on something we don't know about"  

N for Notorious
Crew

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:15 pm
"Well I was a Sgt. in the Marines before becoming a Captain in the SAS."" I Had been Part of the SAS as an informant before joining an actual Squad."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:17 pm
"What did I do? Why.. I was a daugter of a military officer.. and a prostitute," she said, grinning at Patrick, then jabbing her fork into her roast beef. She munched on it, then started on her steak and took a sip of her drink. "This is so good.."  

Inkspills

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:28 pm
Patrick nodded, trying some of the pea soup. "I majored in Biology at my university, but I got picked up by the Army Rangers right after I got the diploma so I didn't end up doing anything with it." Nikolai lit a cigar and poured himself a bottle of vodka, then offered some to the others, "Anyone want some? its good, pre war stuff."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:31 pm
"A prositute? Wow Well I never. "Murph we Have to get outside to the Command I need to show you something." Demitri Leads Murph out side and over to the Perdator Controls. "We have about 1000 Zombies in tight formation Heading this way. Permission to Engage with a Predator Drone." "Permission Granted" Murph walks back to the Banquet hall and walks over to Nikolai and wispers in his ear. " We have a problem. Murph pulls out a portable UAV camera screen and shows Nikolai the 1000+ zombies converging on the Manor  

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:33 pm
Nikolai nodded and motioned for his chief of security to come over and see it. he looked over at Murph, "Cancel that order, the predator drones are too messy and they don't get a reliable kill, if we were nearer maybe, but its night, cleanup might get how do you americans say...hairy if we're walking around with snapping zombie heads at our heels, let me and my men handle this." "Valchekov, scramble the chopper, the plows and the Humvees."  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff