10,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 2:51 pm
User Image
Alice Yuki

User Image

Alice stared at Valen for a second, and then started cracking up. "What.... is...... that... supposed..... to.... mean??" She got out between her laughing. That was so random, and the laughing woke her up. She stood up, still laughing.

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 2:56 pm
User Image

Valentina de Luca

"Exactly what it sounds like!" Valentina explained, laughing and falling off the rock, wrapping her limbs around her self, just to ease the impact, she laughed all the way to the ground, "... Whoa! Look!" She pointed towards the sky, in which she had seen a cloud in the shape of Chuck Norris' face, "Do you see him?!"

User Image

YaniieClumsy

Arisee
Vice Captain

Dapper Dabbler

10,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:02 pm
User Image
Alice Yuki

User Image

Alice looked u[ into the sky expecting to see superman. "Hmm...." she squinted her eyes a bit. "Ah! Look! That cloud looks like a zebra!" She exclaimed, pointing at the same cloud
Valen was.

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:04 pm
User Image

Valentina de Luca

"Nu! It looks like Chuck Norris! The second coming of Jesus!" Valentina joked, giggling while pointing, she didn't believe in her own theory of Chuck Norris being Jesus' reincarnation, it wasn't real.
User Image

YaniieClumsy

Arisee
Vice Captain

Dapper Dabbler

10,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:09 pm
User Image
Alice Yuki

User Image

"Ooooh! I bet you're right! Hahaha~"
Alice stood up and brushed some grass off her butt and stretched up towards the sky. The clouds are pretty today. Then she realized something. "Hey Valen... If we went to sleep when it was light out, shouldn't it be dark?" She thought they might have slept through to the next day, but didn't want to say it, and see what Valen though first.

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:11 pm
User Image

Valentina de Luca

Valentina scrunched her nose again and put her index finger on her chin, "Maybe we only slept for half an hour or something," She said, thinking aloud with her cute little thinking face which her cousin Lal had pointed out to her when Valen was an intern for COMSUBIN.
User Image

YaniieClumsy

Arisee
Vice Captain

Dapper Dabbler

10,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:21 pm
User Image
Alice Yuki

User Image

"Ooh! That would make sense!" Alice said giggling. "Well, it seems we still have a lot of day left," She said, watching the zebra/Chuck Norris cloud float away. Then looking back at Valen, "Maybe we could go to the town! I heard they have a lot of cool shops!" Alice always loved shopping, even if she didn't buy anything. She was also pretty sure they could charge it to their dorms, so they wouldn't have to worry about money.

(( Do we have dorms here? I sorta made that up 8D ))  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:25 pm
((Yes we do, but Valentina doesn't have on yet, she lives with her da- Sergeant and her mum xD))

User Image

Valentina de Luca

"Oh! I wanna go there! Maybe we could find a cute little cafe," Valentina said, clasping her hands together with a smile, she loved wandering around towns and going to shops in countries foreign to her.
User Image

YaniieClumsy

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:26 pm
Dante looked at Amishi with a curious look. Video games? Did she just ask the one thing Dante never lost at? he smiled evilly, "Do I play them? Do you know what they call me? Devil Hands Dante. Never lost a single game....yet." He looked at her with a gleam in his eyes. His smile widened, Why are you challenging me?" He chuckled as he heard Alice and her friend go on and on about crazy stuff. He looked at the girl Alice was talking to, "Were do you come up with that stuff?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:30 pm
User Image
Alice Yuki

User Image

"Yay! Oooh, We should! Cafes have the best sweets and cakes!" said Alice, her love of sweets coming into play again. She threw her hand up in the air as if she won a major battle.

She looked to Dante. "Haha, who knows!"

(( Ah, thanks! (: I'll have to find them later and sign Alice up for one! ))  

Arisee
Vice Captain

Dapper Dabbler

10,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300

YaniieClumsy

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:32 pm
User Image

Valentina de Luca

"Huh?" Valentina suddenly smiled and looked at the boy, "Oh, my imagination ~" She sang, making the shape of a rainbow over her head with her hands, "... I honestly have no idea where it comes from, it just.. happens."

She turned back to Alice, "Yup! We should go check it out!"

User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:32 pm
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Amishi
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Amishi stood and put a hand on her hip, a devilish gleam in her eyes, "So what if I am?" She then realized that all her video games were in Rini's dorm.. but they were right next door to each other. All she had to do was get them back, "What are you best at? Wrestling, shooting, racing?"

RainbowAlpacaz

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:37 pm
Dante shook his head with a smile as he got his answer from Ms. Prophet. He then turned back to Amishi, "How about a bet ne? You can pick any game and if I win you have to do something for me. You win same thing. Deal?" He held out his hand with an evil smile.  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:40 pm
User Image
Alice Yuki

User Image

"Lets!" Alice said with a grin on her face. She waved to Dante and the other girl. She started to skip off and turned back to shout, "Race ya there!"

(( trying to find a good place in towns to start ))  

Arisee
Vice Captain

Dapper Dabbler

10,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300

YaniieClumsy

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:41 pm
User Image

Valentina de Luca

Valentina giggled and waved at the two strangers, "Alice, thou shalt not conquer!" She cried, chasing Alice and trying to beat her in the race, "This is Sparta!"
User Image

(Mkay.)  
◇ The Village

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas