Welcome to Gaia! ::

.::.Hetalia.::. ~Nations Gone WILD~

Back to Guilds

Hetalia Guild 

Tags: Hetalia, Roleplaying, Pictures 

Reply ~ Hetalia RP ~ {Open}
Hetalia RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kimuri Linebeck

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:17 am

'Always the same old you, aren't you?' Roderich grinned a little, feeling quite proud of being able to silence Gilbert for those few moments. It was a secret victory, and although petty, it made him feel a little better. 'You've always shown an unhealthy interest in me, Gilbert. Would you prefer it if I took my shirt completely off?' Of course, Roderich had no plan to do any such thing. It was rare that he got a little one-up on the ex-nation so he tried to use it whilst he had the opportunity. 'However, what you just said intrigued me, you know... Are you planning on being that close to me that you'd be in danger of getting hit if Switzerland did want to open-fire on me?' A little sultry smile played on his lips as he purred at Gilbert, glancing a little at him over his shoulder. 'I feel touched, Gilby. I really do.'

----------

Oh dear. Had he overstepped the mark...? Perhaps showing concern wasn't a good idea. Sindre went red in the face as he followed the others from the plane, gaze lowered and head slightly tilted downwards. He doubted he'd ever find his shoes this interesting ever again, but he was determined not to look up. After all, Mathias' reaction had startled him a little, and he'd felt terribly guilty. He didn't blame the nation for finding it a bit strange that he had touched him -perhaps he was blowing this all out of proportion but Sindre felt terribly ashamed of himself- and decided not to say another word. He could only imagine what the Dane was thinking now, and all of it was probably negative. After all, he'd rushed to get away from him. With a sickly feeling in his stomach, he sighed gently, holding back the want to just 'accidentally' stay on the plane, go home and hide himself in his room.

----------
Well, that seemed to have worked a little, Yao paused, not expecting such a reply from Arthur. 'It's not rational to attempt to start a fight over a small comment about the weather, Arthur...' Yao's voice was gentle, and he even tried a small smile, not wanting to fight... Though it was as if talking to a time-bomb. He was shivering a little, frightened to say anymore in case the angry-ish nation reverted back into his temper. 'I know you can't help the weather, but there's no need to explode, right...? I'm sure Mr America there has his faults too, ahen. It's only a little playful banter to lighten the spirits is all.' He swallowed, gaze flicking to the approaching figure. Had the nation misinterpreted and thought that the fight invitation was for him...? Yao felt a cold flush of fear envelope him again and he flinched, gazing up at Heracles. 'A-and... You're Greece, right...?' Yao had to admit that he knew nothing about this quiet nation, but he looked alot bigger and stronger. However, he looked back to Arthur, just to assure the nation that he was not ignoring him. 'Alot of us are lonely too, you know.' His voice was almost silent but he was sure that Arthur got the message.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:45 am

Heracles paused. The nation seemed friendly enough, but was there something over-shadowing his words? Well, this may be normal behaviour for him...or maybe he was just shy around strangers. Yes, that must be it. The Greek smiled down at him, trying to make him feel more comfortable. China seemed to still be have a quiet conversation with England, Heracles caught a few words which sounded like 'lonely too'...'Is China in need of friends too?' Heracles mused to himself. Still smiling, Heracles lowered himself into the chair next to China. "Yes, I am." he answered softly, not wanting to scare this timid nation. "You are China, correct?"

Keeaykeay

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

High-functioning Ladykiller

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:29 am
A roll of his eyes was all Arthur graced China's near-scolding like lecture about his attitude toward America. It wasn't as if the Asian knew what he was upset about, more so than the snide comments about his homeland. He didn't care about who liked his weather and who didn't. It was wet. It was miserable. He could agree to that. He had dealt with it for over a millennium. What he was upset about, more than anything that Alfred had done, was the simple lack of respect he gave the other nations. After all, it wasn't as if Arthur himself had done anything worthy of him, what with being the superpower for ages and raising him for bloody sake!

He had zoned out for a bit while he pondered the source of his anger toward his former colony, so he had missed China acknowledge Greece. He hadn't noticed him come over, either. He only managed to catch China's last words to him.

A flush stained his cheeks and his head shot up. "I-I'm not!" he insisted, eyes widening ever so slightly.

It wasn't until Greece spoke that he realized the Mediterranean country was there. His blush deepened at the thought of someone else overhearing China saying that he was lonely. He turned away sharply, glad he was a couple seats away from the Asian, and stared down at his hands as Alfred talked on the phone. He was willing his blush to ebb, but the thought of people thinking he was lonely... 'Goddammit,' he thought, closing his eyes and taking a couple deep breathes.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:39 am
'Uhm, yes, I'm China. Pleased to meet you, Greece.' Yao was still a little wary of the nation, having heard certain rumours about the slightly sordid behaviour that he indulged in. However, looking at the quiet, gentle-looking man, it was hard to believe that he'd any sort of appetite for that sort of thing at all. 'Uhm... You're... Friends with Japan, right, aru...?' That much, he knew about, but he found it difficult to make a conversation with someone he didn't know. He turned back to England, only to note that he'd decided to look pointedly away, which only confirmed his suspicions about the nation. Not that he could do much about that... If Arthur wanted the conversation stopped, then he would refrain from commenting any more. A glance back at Greece, however, made the Asian's eyes light up. 'What a cute cat...!' He exclaimed suddenly, resisting the urge to squeal at the sight of such an adorable animal. 'Does it have a name...?'  

Kimuri Linebeck

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:51 am
Gilbert was and always would be a strategist. This wasn't turning out the way he wanted it to. No, it seemed as if the Austrian had gotten a backbone and was actually trying to play the game that Gilbert had started. That wasn't normal. Normally, the aristocrat would get flustered and would eventually request Ludwig for aid. That wasn't happening this time.

Since things were not turning out as planned, Gilbert's strategist mind started picking out little details to note. The first was the slight grin on the man's lips. The second was the feeling of almost smugness that seemed to roll off of him. The third was the sultry smile and the purr in his voice. The fourth was the use of a stupid nickname, something Roderich had never done before in all his time of knowing him. The fifth was how damned close they were.

Since Gilbert had been leaned over Austria's shoulder to whisper in his ear, when Roderich turned it had made them extremely close. Their lips were, at most, only a couple inches apart and he could feel the aristocrats every breath. It was something he had managed to keep a secret his entire life, aside from Ludwig (although Francis might have caught on to it), but he didn't like being touched or being overly close to someone. He wanted to move, but if he did...that meant that Roderich would win a game he started. No, he couldn't do that.

Biting down his uneasiness, he forced a dangerous smirk to his lips. "We all know Switzerland wants to spend as little time as possible with other people. He always comes on time which, if I recall correctly, isn't until another half an hour. I have plenty of time to duck and cover if it comes down to it," he murmured back, red eyes showing amusement. His smirk turned less dangerous and more sly. "And would you really take your shirt off for me, knowing that Francis is in the room? Perhaps it is your own interest in the awesome me that you are picking up on, hm?" he purred back, eyes glinting.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:04 am

So, this was now a battle of willpower, it seemed. Roderich raised one eyebrow a little, giving a soft 'tsk' of disapproval at Gilbert's 'awesomeness' claims. Perhaps it was time to knock the ex-nation down a peg or two, though there seemed to be only a few options of how to do it. 'Really now... If I was so attracted to your 'awesome' self, as you claim... I would have willingly given you my vital regions, no?' A little chuckle of dark amusement escaped him, finding fun in this little game. After all, it was the first time he'd ever been an equal adversary... Though he felt a bit appalled at himself for this sort of behaviour. 'I'm sure Francis has no interest in me... He's not even glanced once in my direction, and I would have thought he'd be the first to notice my shirt... Whereas it seemed as if you were the only one expressing an interest.' His tone dropped to a huskier whisper. His heart was thudding terribly quickly and his cheeks went a little pinkish, but he ignored those in favour of continuing this little war. 'Perhaps this will quieten you down, hm? And then maybe you could leave me alone for a little...' He leant in close as if to close the slight space between their lips, but paused to simply brush against the lips of his adversary in a brief, fleeting moment, drawing away again only far enough to seperate the touch. 'Satisfied, or disgusted...?' He purred with a little laugh, hoping to make Gilbert react negatively and go away... That way, he'd win, despite it all.

And that would be glorious.

Kimuri Linebeck

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:19 am
Gilbert's brain was sending out warning signals, telling him to leave while the getting is good, but he couldn't bring himself to let Roderich win. The man's claim about the vital regions intrigued him, but he knew a way to get around it. Dropping his voice to a soft purr which, mixed with his German accent, made him sound a bit husky, he smirked slightly. "Or perhaps you enjoy a chase?" he whispered back.

His mind appeared to abandon him when Roderich leaned the few inches forward and brushed his lips against his own. Through sheer willpower, he avoided showing his shock and keep the blush from his cheeks at the fleeting movement, or the nervousness that had sprouted inside of him. He gave no outward indication of his uneasiness.

Gilbert's smirk faded and his amusement was was replaced with an almost flippant appearance, looking somewhat bored. He sighed slightly, knowing his breath would hit the Austrian's face as he did so. He fought down another blush at the very thought. "Disappointed, actually. You've been married how often?" he questioned. If Francis hadn't noticed them earlier, surely he would notice them soon.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:14 pm
(I thought I should mention that I'll be gone for a week because of a trip with my family. You guys can move my characters around all you want, I don't mind. ^^ I hope to post during the week if I find a wi-fi signal, but if not I'll post right when I get home.)  

Bakem0n0

Familiar Friend

Keeaykeay

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:03 pm

"This little one? This is Corporal Cat." Heracles smiled down at the animal, and began petting it fondly. He was pretty sure this was the same cat he had named with Japan, but it was difficult to be sure. Nevertheless, it had proved useful, seeing as the Asian sitting beside him seemed to have relaxed considerably at the sight of it. "Are you quite fond of cats, then?" Heracles supposed this would be a good time for a conversation, as the Englishman a few seats away appeared to want to be alone at the moment, and Heracles had no desire to be caught up in an argument between China and the European. Luckily, the Asian seemed completely captivated by the cat. The Greek stopped petting, and shifted the cat onto his lap, as an open invitation for the other nation to stroke if he wished. "I have many cats at my home..sometimes it seems like they are following me"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:47 pm
Kiku almost jumped at the sound of America's voice. He was so sure he had pressed Ludwig's phone number and not Alfred's. Pulling the phone away from his ear, Kiku looked down at the phone to see that he indeed called Alfred instead of calling Ludwig. Seeing as that there was no point in simply hanging up and calling Ludwig, Kiku put the cell phone to his ear again and cleared his throat.

"Konnichiwa, America-san. I am sorry to inconvience you, but I meant to call Germany-san instead. However, since you already answered, I suppose you would have to answer my question," Kiku said casually into the cell phone, "Has the meeting started yet? My plane had hit a storm and I do not know exactly what time I arrived in London."

HikariRose08

Friendly Gaian

6,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

_striped__wolf_

Quotable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:01 pm
Alfred looked around for a moment before he began speaking, "Nah, everyone's late. Not many people here yet. You'll be fine, Kiku!" Alfred said into the phone.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:01 am

Well, it seemed as if the ex-nation had not given up yet. This was rather puzzling, to say the least. Roderich paused, frowning a little at Gilbert's last question... Though it was difficult to think when the heated air tickled his skin. The main reason was that erogenous zone that no one except himself knew about... And it worried him whether Gilbert knew of it or not. However, if he didn't, he could probably guess now, due to the Austrian's visible swallow, and the slight, quiet groan in the back of his throat that he attempted to hide, at best. 'I'd have thought you'd known that, seeming as you've been so intent on keeping rather close by all of these years, Gilbert.' He replied, finding himself without words again, and these that he had found were shaky and without conviction. Disappointment...? It seemed as if his previous action had no effect on Gilbert, and that worried Roderich a little. How much more would he have to up the ante in order to get this annoyance to leave him be...? His face flushed quite strongly, not having any sort of previous experience of such awkward circumstances. 'As for enjoying the chase... Heh. I suppose I have to do something to keep you interested... However, now that you've dissolved... Surely you've no more reason to come after me in such a way...? If anything, I'm more disappointed in you.' He gave a slight, uneasy laugh, though he was determined not to let Gilbert get the upper hand, and instead went to close the gap again, but pausing a mere centimetre or so away just to grin a little. 'You don't mind me being this close, do you...?'

----------

'Hello, little Corporal Cat.' China greeted in a gentle tone, unable to stop himself smiling at the sheer adorableness of the creature. He pulled his sleeve up a little so that he could stroke the cat with his bare hand, his touch ever so soft and cautious. 'It's so soft... I'm mainly fond of anything cute, aru. Pandas, bears, cats, puppies...' He listed, though it was hard to think when concentrating on Corporal Cat. 'You have many cats...? I bet it's wonderful. Oh, forgive my manners... My name is Yao. Feel free to call me such, aru.' He began to ramble a little, mind going hazy with the comforting presence of the cat... It was strangely soothing, though he worried that Japan would react negatively if and when he turned up. After all, Greece was Kiku's good friend... And Yao did not want to start a fight between the two. Then again, he could never be sure of Japan's opinion of him. One moment, he was attacking him, the next, sending him a giant plush cat toy of sorts... That man was so difficult to read.

Kimuri Linebeck

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:24 am
Gilbert's eyes noted the change in Roderich's state, but he was unable to pinpoint exactly which caused it. It may have been the brush of their lips, his comment, the breath on his face, their proximity, or perhaps something else that he did not know about. A curiousness filled him, wondering just how far the aristocrat was willing to go in order to win. Or, perhaps he had different motivation? Surely not. He was too much of a prude to have a secret motive toward this.

The Austrian's comments lacked the resolution and strength they had earlier, so he paid them no heed. "Disappointed in me?" Gilbert repeated, voice extremely soft as he spoke. "I don't see why. I don't have to deal with politics or bosses, anymore. And I'm still stronger and more awesome than you ever will be," he shot back, eyes lit with amusement.

He felt really uneasy when Roderich leaned closer again, scanning the violet eyes for any explanation over his unusual behaviour. Instead of saying he was nervous or he wasn't, Gilbert chose a more roundabout way. "Should I be?" he breathed out, lips tugged up in a slight smirk.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:31 am

'You are quite a marvel, I have to say. How someone can be so elusive, yet so in-your-face is quite intriguing. Tell me, is it that you don't know how to answer my question properly or is it that you're trying to deliberately irk me...?' Roderich purred a little, Though he was becoming increasingly aware of where they were. This was rather innappropriate and he still had a repuation to uphold... He would certainly not be forgiven for acting this way. However, he still had to win this. To lose to a dissolved nation... Would render him pretty much useless, in his own eyes. And of all ex-nations, it was Gilbert, too. 'To be honest, I don't know... Should you be? Because that implies that you don't mind me being this close, at all... Is this something you want?' Some little part deep inside himself was finding this very, very fun... To be able to have an actual contest rather than to just be beaten was a thrill. A cheap thrill but a thrill nonetheless. 'You seem reluctant to initiate anything, however... I presume that perhaps you find it... Scary? The 'awesome' Gilbert, frightened of my advances...?'

Kimuri Linebeck

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:39 am
Gilbert grinned at the choice of words, eyes flashing in amusement. "Of course I'm a marvel. Glad you can admit it, Specs," he purred softly, glancing over at his younger brother from the corner of his eye. Nope, he was too busy talking to Italy to notice them. Good. He was intrigued with the way the Austrian was behaving.

"Perhaps I am interested. Perhaps I'm not. Perhaps I'm merely curious with the entire situation," Gilbert commented, not giving a clear answer. He fought down another blush, keeping his expression sly and still somewhat amused when he really wanted to get out of the situation desperately and find a way to figure out what the Hell was going on.

~ Hetalia RP ~ {Open}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff