Welcome to Gaia! ::

We died.

Back to Guilds

sorry guys, this is dead. 

Tags: Random, Roleplay, Anime, Semi-Lit 

Reply Real people Roleplays.
ʈ ø βε ør nøʈ ʈø βε [Start Posting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
  Nah, Imma poll whore. :D
View Results

Xx_Shiro-kun_xX

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:17 pm
User Image

Derric Smith

Derric blinked and nodded. "Yes ma'am" He pulled out his phone,and pulled up the internet on his phone. He hit his favorites and then selected facebook, and typed what Eva had told him on his wall. He sighed as he finished, and looked at her "Eva hunny finished.." Derric nodded and placed his phone into his pocket.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:32 pm
User Image
my name is...
XXXXLila Ann Smith
i respond to...
XXXXLannie or Lil
today i am...
XXXX-Excited-

love OR hate
me

Lila listened to her brother... well his friends discuss their party plans, not saying anything. She listened to the music coming from Axel's head phones instead. "Ugh..." Lannie had never been interested in parties and felt as though it wasn't a great idea. Nerdy that she felt uncomfortable drinking under age? Maybe... But it was dumb. She had lost a few friends in drunk driving accidents, she didn't want to take part in the stupidity. When the girls stood she waited for the guys and followed near her brother, not in the mood to be with the girls. Lil knew they wouldn't accept her, so why bother? Just be nice...
OoC - - - - - - -

Murderous Melodies

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100

Vitta Nai Kida

2,850 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:22 pm
User Image
Axel Stone

These kids would kill for this life. This life full of speed, and the weed. While I start to party, getting drunk off the Bacardi.

Axel was feeling that "protective" urge course through him, as Derric addressed Eva as hunny. His aggrivation was clear as the song went from something sweet and bubbly, to a more fierce and angry sound. Hey Nightmare, Where Did You Get Them Teeth? by A Skylit Drive blared through his head phones. Axel was known for his short temper, he'd snap at anyone, includding his best friend. His hands stuffed inside his pockets he walked with aggression. His emotions simmering to the top, he knew he'd have to slam the lid down on them, before they boiled over and he leaked. He looked at Lil and sighed, "You're pretty damn quiet, kid," he stated trying to change his mood.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:10 pm
User Image
my name is...
XXXXLila Ann Smith
i respond to...
XXXXLannie or Lil
today i am...
XXXX-Excited-

love OR hate
me

"Not hardly." Lannie laughed lightly. She wasn't, she just didn't know them. Anything she said in front of the girls could be used against her if they decided they really didn't like her at all. That lesson was learned the hard way at the old school...

Lil smiled at the change of his music and nudged her brother in the arm, in light warning. She could see the tension. Eva was Axel's and Axel was not to be toyed with, just as the girls. "What kinda music do you like?" She asked Axel. He was the only one even trying to give her a chance.
OoC - - - - - - -

Murderous Melodies

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100

Vitta Nai Kida

2,850 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:53 am
User Image
Axel Stone

These kids would kill for this life. This life full of speed, and the weed. While I start to party, getting drunk off the Bacardi.

Axel looked around, he was feeling the judgment between all the girls rising and it was becoming so frustrating. He let out a soft sigh, it was clear that Derric could also feeling it boiling. His mind set place in the sounds of screaming, he sung it softly. His voice was very addicting, the sound that escaped his lips as he sung was like a sweet lullaby that was sing the words of a nightmare. "Run, for your life now. Don't you see your princess is gone? Pull your vengeance aside. Let's make it rain blood tonight. Collide your sword with mine, I'll send your soul to the hell where it came from. By this I know you'll never set your eyes On a quest you can't survive. It's no surprise your head hangs from my hands Your mouth can't sin or lie. Cut through the limbs Stab through the enemies' eyes. Any last man will die," the lyrics were so dark and his voice was the only thing that seemed to take you're hand and be the light to guide through the eeriness in safety. “What kind of music do you like?", the question pulled him back into reality. He chuckled softly, "I have a wide variety...I'm okay with most things, I guess I just give it all a chance...being a musician...I guess it's just the artistic part of me that give most things a chance before I hate them...," honesty hung high in his voice. He was speaking for everything in general, not just music. This was where he and Eva would have their disputes. How open he was to change and difference, something that was out of the norm. Mostly because he didn't think of himself as ordinary. Being a popular guy, that all the girls would drool over. Though he didn't do sports, his choice of clothing was off, and he was more known as the quiet bad @ss that was into music and art, oh and partying too. He smiled at her, a clean friendly smile. No sign of hate or judgment. A small glimpse of who he truly was.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:17 pm
User Image
my name is...
XXXXLila Ann Smith
i respond to...
XXXXLannie or Lil
today i am...
XXXX-Excited-

love OR hate
me

Lannie smiled, another musician!! She sighed lightly, "Oh really?" She glanced at her brother, "He never metioned any musically gifted friends!" She huffed and the laughed, "Instruments? Singer?" She thought either were amazing even though all she could do was sing. Lil was now very interested, she had only hoped one of Derric's people had been into music, not just listen to it.

Lila's smile continued to wipe across her face as she waited for his response. This was great! She could have something in common with one of Derric's friends, considering there was going to be nothing in common with the rich girls.

OoC Fixed and Edited ^^

Murderous Melodies

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100

queen of new twerk
Crew

Shameless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:44 am
User Image
"Everyday I see myself, I love me even more!"

Σvangeline hys
Head Barbie
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Evangeline smiled at Derric, "Good job, Der. I have enough nicknames as it is though." She gave him two thumbs up, although with Axel tensing up with the nickname Eva just had to decline her nickname. Anyways, wasn't Kylie into Derric? He was just too dumb to notice... No scratch that, too smart to notice. Smart people annoyed her, not that she wasn't smart herself... It was just that she was too lazy to do work... Any work other than what her usual routine asks for, she's not doing it.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:15 am
User Image
Axel Stone

Axel noticed the smile on Lannie's face, he grinned. He was known to be a heart throb. Slightly shocked Eva hadn't yet reacted to the one thing he and Derris'c sister had in common. "I sing and play. Mainly guitar, but I can play bass, piano, violin, and drums." he laughed a little. His father had paid for many music teachers for him when he was younger. He was always musically inclinded. Art was just natural to him. He looked at her again, "By your enuthisam, I must only assume you are also a musician?", he questioned kindly.

When he heard Eva decline the nickname he let out a short breath of relief. Eva was his turf, he must've forgot to clear that up with Derric.

Vitta Nai Kida

2,850 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Informer 100

Murderous Melodies

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:23 am
User Image
my name is...
XXXXLila Ann Smith
i respond to...
XXXXLannie or Lil
today i am...
XXXX-Excited-

love OR hate
me

Lannie laughed, "I love to singa!" She sang like the cartoon she had loved since she was a little girl. The smile remained on her face, "I used to play the piano... not anymore. I like singing more." She sighed lightly, not paying much attention to the others. Something in common with one of Derric's friends was a rarity. This was so exciting, and that excitement was clear on Lila's face.

OoC Ugh... so short T.T

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:49 pm
User Image

Derric Smith

(sorry its been so long ^^')

Derric blinked,and looked at Axel. "Hey Axel..." Derric leaned towards Axel slowly.. "Whatcha talking about with my Sister?" Derric asked as he had not been paying attention to Axel or his sister. Derric blinked still leaning towards Axel then quickly shifting his gaze towards his sister.

(also its short but I can barely focus right now sorry ^^')  

Xx_Shiro-kun_xX

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100

Vitta Nai Kida

2,850 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:17 pm
User Image
Axel Stone

Axel nodded, "I usually play at the park, just another way to earn- um...make some extra cash," he laughed while nervously stuffing his hands into his pockets. His eyes scanned the mall, it seemed so empty. He laughed a little as the thought of a massive zombie attack happening out of no where in the mall. They'd break through the windows and stagger towards them, only to have been met to the first thing Axel could pick up. What a lovely way to destory his rage.

His mind was brought back to reality when he heard Derric, "Hey Axel...," his light brown eyes flashed towards his best friend. "Music Derric, music," he said his hands still burried in his pockets. Looking at Eva once more he smiled, he loved the way she moved. Looking at her body up and down at least twice before turning his attention the the small stores.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:53 pm
User Image
my name is...
XXXXLila Ann Smith
i respond to...
XXXXLannie or Lil
today i am...
XXXX-Excited-

love OR hate
me

Lannie smiled and winked to her brother, "Something you know nothing about." Lil smiled, Derric had never shared the 'obsession' for music with her. While he was consumed in school work... or some one else's school work she was enthralled in music. Everything was music, if music didn't exist, neither would Lila. She sighed at the thought, what a dull world. Her parents knew that was the ultimate punishment, taking her music. That level of punishment had, of course, never been reached. With her older brother, she could see such a punishment being reachable.

OoC - - - - - - - -

Murderous Melodies

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100

Xx_Shiro-kun_xX

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:49 pm
User Image

Derric Smith

Derric blinked."Hey I understand music." Derric sighed softly, and crossed his arms. "its not hard to get music its how you understand it close to your heart is how you understand it." Derric smiled. "Well from a poetic stand point anyway." Derric let out a small yawn then scratched at his chest."And besides you have always been the musical one Lannie" Derric looked at a store they passed...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:47 am
User Image
Axel Stone

Axel's warm light brown eyes glimmered in the lights, "Eva and Kylie are being way...way to quiet...what are they up to?", the thought danced in his mind. "Well, from a poetic stand point anway," he heard Derric say. Laughing a little while looking straight ahead, "Derric, sometimes I wonder why you're my best friend," he stated with a smirk. His nerves still spitting out of control due to the wonderment of what Eva was thinking.

O.o.C - Sorry it's really short we just REALLY need to move this story along.  

Vitta Nai Kida

2,850 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Informer 100

queen of new twerk
Crew

Shameless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:43 am
((Sorry, soorrrrrryyyyyy!!!! D: You seee I am filled with homework and I can't check in day to day as my parents took my netbook away... TT^TT And... I have a B in biology which is like a no-mo in my family, and I'm like really sick... And I can't see anyone because of it... Imma leper!!!! TT^TT And, and.... I can't give my Skyler a hug, not Joyce's SkylAr, but my Skyler. xD It's confusing... Buuuuutttt... I'll be back on the weekdays... I'm sorry it's progressing slowly... I really am...))

Real people Roleplays.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff