Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yokai Twin Acadmey

Back to Guilds

A guild for all anime lovers, rolplayers, supernatral, fun, and just about everything! 

Tags: Anime, Vampire, Wolf, Roleplay, supernatral 

Reply Dorms
Check In Desk Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXKano-FangsXx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:06 am
She finds the front desk and waited until someone show up.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:07 am
Yuji jr
*Sheena nods* "Sure thing*

"Sweet, which dorm room then. I want to get started on my first day at school."
User Image  

storm king1234_12

6,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SarahWitchLight

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:28 pm
hello? hey can i plz get a dorm room if you have time thank you  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 8:43 am
Dakota was walking into the hallway looking for the front desk. "Hello, i need a room. Can you give me on please.", she say.  

Dahlia64

6,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Ahlys

Gracious Hunter

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 9:27 am
Takai walked up to the desk. "Hey, so can I please get a dorm room, preferably someone not scared of helping me sew decapitated limbs back on."Takai asked sheepishly. The Kalkin turned to Dakota. "Hi i'm Takai, just wondering, do you think I'm a guy or a girl?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 10:46 am
Alicea-Rose
Takai walked up to the desk. "Hey, so can I please get a dorm room, preferably someone not scared of helping me sew decapitated limbs back on."Takai asked sheepishly. The Kalkin turned to Dakota. "Hi i'm Takai, just wondering, do you think I'm a guy or a girl?"

dakota turned to the person who was talking to her. at first she think it´s a boy but something it´s strang..no wait its a girl "are you a girl? you smell like a girl."  

Dahlia64

6,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Ahlys

Gracious Hunter

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 11:06 am
Takai smiled. "Yeah, I'm a girl although it's hard to tell. I've been approached by straight girls in the past wanting to go on a date. You should have seen their faces when I told them I was thee same gender, luckily they believed me and I didn't have to do any demonstrations or undress. I've been shouted at for going into girl's toilets too."She chuckled at the thought.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:30 am
Alicea-Rose
Takai smiled. "Yeah, I'm a girl although it's hard to tell. I've been approached by straight girls in the past wanting to go on a date. You should have seen their faces when I told them I was thee same gender, luckily they believed me and I didn't have to do any demonstrations or undress. I've been shouted at for going into girl's toilets too."She chuckled at the thought.
"thats true. it´s seems that you have a hard time. i´m Dakota by the way." dakota said smiling to the girl. "your new here to don´t you?"  

Dahlia64

6,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Ahlys

Gracious Hunter

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:53 am
"I'm Takai, but I usually use Avalon, since it's easier to tell I'm a girl that way."She looked at her gloved hand."Yeah, I'm new my last school blew up after a massive contest. I honestly wont go into details about what happened or where I was. It usually results in kinda awkward questions."  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 9:04 am
Alicea-Rose
"I'm Takai, but I usually use Avalon, since it's easier to tell I'm a girl that way."She looked at her gloved hand."Yeah, I'm new my last school blew up after a massive contest. I honestly wont go into details about what happened or where I was. It usually results in kinda awkward questions."
"yeah i know what you mean. i here because of a.. let´s says incident. but why don´t we share a room? you look like a nice person" dakota says.  

Dahlia64

6,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Ahlys

Gracious Hunter

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 9:18 am
Avalon looked thoughtful."Thats fine with me but um.. there are a few things you should know."She pulled off one of her gloves and showed Dakota her hand. Each finger was a slightly different skin tone and at the base of each finger there were stitchmarks from where her fingers seemed to be sewn on."Being a Kalkin, some of my bodyparts tend to fall off. Like any person or creature's genetic structure it has part of the parents genes. Its a bit more obvious for a Kalkin, my fingers are naturally cloned to be copies of my mother, aunt, grandmother and great cousin's fingers and the rest of my body with the exeption from the neck upwards are genetic copies of sections of body parts belonging to my female relatives. My skin is also quite thin so I've needed to stitch myself back together, If you and I shared a dorm you might have to help me with sewing myself, it doesnt hurt. Kalkin loosley translates to Living Ragdoll anyway."  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 9:48 am
Alicea-Rose
Avalon looked thoughtful."Thats fine with me but um.. there are a few things you should know."She pulled off one of her gloves and showed Dakota her hand. Each finger was a slightly different skin tone and at the base of each finger there were stitchmarks from where her fingers seemed to be sewn on."Being a Kalkin, some of my bodyparts tend to fall off. Like any person or creature's genetic structure it has part of the parents genes. Its a bit more obvious for a Kalkin, my fingers are naturally cloned to be copies of my mother, aunt, grandmother and great cousin's fingers and the rest of my body with the exeption from the neck upwards are genetic copies of sections of body parts belonging to my female relatives. My skin is also quite thin so I've needed to stitch myself back together, If you and I shared a dorm you might have to help me with sewing myself, it doesnt hurt. Kalkin loosley translates to Living Ragdoll anyway."
"thats somehow a little strang and interessting at the same time. i don´t have a problem with it . can i touch your hand??" she asked.  

Dahlia64

6,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Ahlys

Gracious Hunter

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 9:54 am
"Certainly." She extended her hand and wiggled the fingers."I've been experamenting with myself and I can remove my fingers and they will move either seperatley or like they were still attached to my hand. For example If I took two fingers off and placed them on the table and wiggled the fingers on both my hands the seperate fingers would do it too.
My Aunt Jeana gets irritable when she sees the Human move the Aadams family. They had a hand that moved around and acted like a dog. She always said that Kalkin's do better."

Dorms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff