Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nightmares and Dreamscapes: A Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

Roleplaying about anything for anyone! 

Tags: Roleplay, poems, forums, chat, fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Roleplays
The Twisted Underworld: Ectoplasmic Wars (Open + Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bunny_Blazer

Sparkly Fatcat

5,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:41 am
((Don't worry Zombiie, we won't. 3nodding ))

~Rowin Hiroma~

Rowin stopped shaking for a few seconds, but it continued to shake still. 'Damn...why the hell am I like this...?' He thought out of annoyance. Being this weakened made Rowin rather pissed. "I-I hate..b-being..weak..." He squeaked, having a pouty look on his face.

~Rowill Hiroma~

Rowill stared at Yin for a few minutes, his face looking completely pale and freaked out. 'What the hell is her deal..?' He thought. "Errr....okay Ms. Crazy...but I really doubt I'm going to embrace him with brotherly love..." Rowill said. "We already hate each other as is, so think of another solution without me embracing him with love blah blah jazz." He walked over to a tree and sat down, leaning against it. The injuries from the fight he had with Rowin was causing him to get drowsy was due to the blood loss. 'Dammit...I hate being weak...' Rowill thought.

~Yin Kodai Shinboru~

Yin did a huffy breath, crossing her arms. "I'm NOT crazy! Nor am I a full grown woman yet!" She exclaimed. "And you WILL embrace Rowin! Whether you like it or not, you're doing it!" Yin sighed, as she walked over to Rowill and reached her hand out to him. "Get up off the ground, we're going to find your brother." She said, smiling, then she switched to her killer-mode again. "Geh..HURRY UP AND GET YOUR a** OFF THE GROUND YOU LAZEH GRAPE!!!!" Yin hollered.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:30 pm
User Image

>> Emma << > Terry<<<<

All this weeping in the air
Who can tell where it will fall?
Through floating forests in the air
'Cross the rolling open sea

>> Emma looked down at Rowin and put a hand to his head gently. She wondered what was wrong with him; she wasn't a doctor. "Sometimes being weak makes people stronger." She said quietly.<<<

Blow a kiss, I run through air
Leave the past, find nowhere
Floating forests in the air
Clowns all around you

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

xx Missile Kid

Dangerous Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:26 pm
๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑

User Image

[{(Aɭєχɑɳdяεa Sɦᾀɼҏ)}]

Andrea was about to say something to Rowin when the other girl jumped in. "Sometimes being weak makes people stronger." Andrea thought over what the girl had said. It made sense. Or maybe they were all going crazy. Andrea looked at Rowin again, the other girl's hand on his forehead. He was a lot paler than he had been earlier. Not good Andrea kept her hand on Rowin's arm as she tried to think of something to do, not just for his sake, but hers.

[{(Out.Of.Candy.)}]

๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑

" She's stuck up in the world all alone, forced to think that hell is a place called home ... "

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:19 pm
((Welcome back Zombiie! How was camp for you? :3))

~Rowin Hiroma~

Rowin sat up from bed, giving off a small pouty face, looking like he was saying, 'I hate being weak.' His skin was even paler than before, and he looked like he was ready to pass out. He leaned his head against Andrea's arm, then he closed his eye, and fell asleep.

~Rowill Hiroma~

Rowill stared up at Yin, looking rather pissed off. "Can you PLEASE just shut up?!" He exclaimed. "I'm tired, and weakened from the blood-loss so please just leave me be...." Rowill said softly, then he shut his eye and fell asleep.

Bunny_Blazer

Sparkly Fatcat

5,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Signature Look 250

xx Missile Kid

Dangerous Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:44 pm

User Image

[{(Aɭєχɑɳdяεa Sɦᾀɼҏ)}]

Andrea wasn't surprised by the pouty look on Rowin's face when he sat up. He hated being weak, that she knew. Then, he leaned his head on her arm and fell asleep. Without moving him very much, she sat down on the bed beside him. His head was still resting on her arm, and she didn't intend on moving it. She looked out into space and sank deep in thought.

[{(Out.Of.Candy.)}]
Camp was amazing! But I'm glad to be back.

" She's stuck up in the world all alone, forced to think that hell is a place called home ... "

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:30 am
User Image

>> Emma << > Terry<<<<

All this weeping in the air
Who can tell where it will fall?
Through floating forests in the air
'Cross the rolling open sea

>> Emma watched as he fell asleep and bit her lip. Andrea seemed to be dazed, so she stood there a second, looking down at the shoes that she had died in them, the ones that molded to her body almost. It was a hell of a thing to realize one was dead and wouldn't come back; she had nothing to lose, but that was her case only.
As for living, it was a funny thing that at that moment, she was living more than she did when she was alive. She had done things she hadn't wanted to do but didn't regret. The one thing to life that everyone must do is regret nothing, since that only leads to heartache in your demise. What a foolish thing to do, she thought.
<<<

Blow a kiss, I run through air
Leave the past, find nowhere
Floating forests in the air
Clowns all around you

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

xx Missile Kid

Dangerous Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:42 am

User Image

[{(Aɭєχɑɳdяεa Sɦᾀɼҏ)}]

Andrea snapped out of her thoughts and looked around, making sure she was still in the same place she had been. Sure enough, she was. Rowin was still asleep on her arm, and the other girl was still there. The girl was looking at her shoes, seemingly lost in thought. I wonder what she's thinking... Andrea thought, but stopped herself before she decided to read the girl's mind. It's her business, not mine. Andrea looked over at Rowin, still sound asleep. Then she thought of Rowill. I wonder what happened to him..

[{(Out.Of.Candy.)}]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:11 pm
~Yin Kodai Shinboru~

Yin stared at Rowill in shock, worried. "Oh..I'm sorry!! I didn't know..." She exclaimed, then she bent down next to Rowill and embraced him in a big hug. "Come on, I'll take you to the house I'm hiding out at. I'll treat your wounds there, okay?" Yin said, then she stood up and raised her hand in the air, making Rowill stand up back on his feet again.
Then she made his arm swing around the back of her neck, and she placed her hand on his chest to support him so he wouldn't fall over. After that, she began to lead him through the neighborhood in a small forest area nearby the town.

~Rowill Hiroma~

Rowill stared up at Yin, having a somewhat pissed -off look mixed together with another one that screamed the words, 'Help me.' He was soon lifted up by telekinisis and had his arm wrapped around Yin's neck, while her arm supported him. 'I think she received the message...' Rowill thought.

~Rowin Hiroma~

*Rowin was lifted into another one of his dreams. Although the one he was in was different; instead of him being a pitch-black room, he was a completely white room. He looked around, clueless, then he saw a black hole in the ceiling. "Is that the way out?" Rowin said aloud to himself, as he flew up and reached it. His hand touched the edge of it, as he held his grip on it. He soon began climbing into the black hole that was in the celing.
Once he climbed up, he found himself in a pitch black room. Rowin looked down below the hole he climbed up from; the hole began to close, and he saw a figure appear from below. He squinted, and the figure's appearence became clear; it was Andrea. "Andrea!!!" Rowin shouted, then he reached his hand out, but then the hole disappeared, and Rowin was now trapped in the pitch-black room.
Rowin looked around for another hole he could escape through. He turned and saw another hole that leaded to a dark-blue room. He dashed through the hole and ran through it. And as soon as he did, the hole closed. "Where is this place...?" Rowin said to himself, then he looked up at the celing, a pipe was stuck to the ceiling, and it was pouring out water. It wasn't sewer water, nor drinking water, but sea water. Rowin looked around for a way out, but there was no escape, but the pipe was still pouring out sea water.
"Maybe I can find the entrance through there..." He mumbled, then he jumped up to grab the edge of the pipe and climb through it, but as soon as he did, fishes began to pour out of the pipe. Rowin backed away from the pipe, but now the room was filled up completely with sea water. 'Oh GREAT! This is JUST what I needed!' Rowin thought out of anger, then he poked his head out of the water for air, only to see the sky, and a few clouds in sight, the sun shining down on the ocean's horizon.
Rowin turned to see he was far away from the shore of the beach. "What? I don't get a surf board? Well that sucks." He said, then he saw a shark-fin in the distance. "Oh s**t..." He muttered, then he ducked under the water and began to swim away from the shark. But while he was swimming, he bumped into something. Rowin looked up to see he bumped into the side of a shark; a great white shark. His eyes widened with fear, and before he could swim away, the shark lunged at him and killed him.*

Rowin opened his eyes, as he suddenly backed away from Andrea with a horrified look on his face, his eyes widened with absolute fear. He backed away so far from Andrea he fell off of the bed.

Bunny_Blazer

Sparkly Fatcat

5,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Signature Look 250

xx Missile Kid

Dangerous Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:01 pm

User Image

[{(Aɭєχɑɳdяεa Sɦᾀɼҏ)}]

Andrea was jerked out of thought by Rowin falling on the ground. He had a horrified look on his face. Nightmare... She dived into his thoughts and quickly went through his dream, the expresion on her face a mix of sadness, fear, and anger. He's still scared, he's still in the dream. She thought sadly. She stood up off the bed and walked to a chair on the opposite side of the room as Rowin. She sat down, curled into a ball, and closed her eyes. Her thoughts drifted towards Rowin's dream right before she fell asleep, and she had the same dream, just flip-flopped. Instead of her in the opening, it was him, and instead of him being killed, it was her. She woke up with a jump and looked around. Nothing had changed, but she felt as though she had been asleep for an hour. Then she noticed that nothing was moving. Oops, I froze time. She quickly unfroze it, curled back into a ball, and went back to sleep, this time having a different nightmare.

[{(Out.Of.Candy.)}]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:52 pm
((Confused, so where are they? I thought they were somewhere along the lines of an alley.))  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Bunny_Blazer

Sparkly Fatcat

5,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:01 pm
~Rowin Hiroma~

Rowin looked around the room with a terrified look on his face. Once he realized his surroundings, he sighed, then he stood up from the floor, lymping alittle bit. 'Dammit...I'm still weakened...I hate being weak...' He thought. Rowin crawled back in his bed and slid his body back under the bed covers, huddling up in a small ball then falling back asleep.

~Rowill Hiroma~

As Yin carried Rowill to her hide-out, Rowill looked up at her and did a huffy breath. "So umm...you have any older, younger siblings?" He asked.

~Yin Kodai Shinboru~

"Well..I had a older brother named Yang, but he's in the army fighting off the demons from hell who were sent to capture the ghosts." Yin said sadly. "I only got to see him when I was eight-years-old, then he left to go out and fight in the war." She walked past the candy shop, which was now closed.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:37 am

User Image

[{(Aɭєχɑɳdяεa Sɦᾀɼҏ)}]

Andrea's alive again, in a pitch black room, wandering around in the nothingness of it. 'Where is everyone?' She keeps thinking. Then, she sees someone in the distance. She walks closer. It's her mom. Andrea runs, but no matter how far she runs, her mom never gets any closer. The figure disappears. A new one appears beside it. "Rowin?" The figure nods, but dissapears. More figures keep coming and dissappearing. Her dad, her best friend, her dog, her goldfish from second grade, and more. She can feel a new figure standing behind her. Her stepdad. He's drunk again. She runs, he follows. Then, he starts reappearing in different places, always trying to get her. He takes a new form. The form of death. He appears everywhere, closing in, suffocating her.
She jumps awake, a horrified look on her face. She stands up, still seeing the figures around her. Still half in the dream. She turns a little bit to face the biggest one. It comes at her. She slowly backs away untill she's in a corner. She slides down the wall, curling into a ball, shutting out the world and the figures she still sees. She's still shaking with fear, and she's crying. (Can ghosts cry?)

[{(Out.Of.Candy.)}]
@Kai Kashi: Rowin, Andrea, and Emma are in an abandonded doctors office/hospital, and Rowill and Yin are somewhere in town.
@hellokitty: Yin/Yang(: Brilliant!

xx Missile Kid

Dangerous Dabbler

Bunny_Blazer

Sparkly Fatcat

5,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:54 am
((@Zombiie: Thanks! XD I think I should've made them twins, seperated after their death. And I have a case of writers block! gonk And yes, ghosts can cry.))

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:19 am
[{(Out.Of.Candy.)}]
c:. Ohno! Stupid writers block! Dx. And okay, just makin sure.

xx Missile Kid

Dangerous Dabbler

Bunny_Blazer

Sparkly Fatcat

5,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:51 pm
((Okie! I'm gonna make Rowin do something stupid then snap back into seriousness..actually maybe not. Gaaaah I dunno!!!!! I don't know what to make him do!!!! gonk ))

Fantasy Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff