Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Haven of Roleplayers

Back to Guilds

A palce for roleplayers to congregate and create vast and epic stories together! 

Tags: Roleplay, Groups, Fanfiction, Haven, Stories 

Reply 1 x 1 Roleplays
Deep in the Sea of Love [ one x one] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark_EdgeXI
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:35 pm
User Image
Doctor Owan McFoley

Owan followed her up, taking in the air normally looking to her apologetically. "I'm sorry." he said simply, not really knowing what to say, but he did hug her gently before pulling back, he still looked worried. "Can I come with you, when you leave?" he asked the question that had been forming since he'd found out what he was.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:37 pm
User Image
Ariadne

Ariadne looked to Owan as he breathed in some air and she watched him and she nodded slowly in response to his apology. She hugged him as well but when he asked to come with her and she looked to him. "Leave? I had wanted to stay here with you... or find someplace new for us." she said. She knew he was more human than sea creature she worried about him, she knew naught what the needs of someone like him were, and she would never place him in danger either.

a soul of thunder
Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

Dark_EdgeXI
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:16 pm
User Image
Doctor Owan McFoley

"But what about your family, or finding my mom?" he asked honestly not looking bothered by the idea of staying here besides he wanted to get into the real water, to see how fast he could really go, he wanted to push himself to the limit, and spend more and more time with her, he was truly ready to disappear from the earth bound world.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:24 pm
User Image
Ariadne

Ariadne looked up at Owan and she smiled softly to him. "We're on an island right? We could set something up so you and I can go out into the sea and still come back. I will even find out how to take human form for a while to do it." she said meaning every word that she said.

a soul of thunder
Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

Dark_EdgeXI
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:31 pm
User Image
Doctor Owan McFoley

"Well there is a way to the ocean from here, it's how I released a couple of the creatures I kept here, my only worries are something following us in here. As for you ... making yourself change to walk the earth... I don't like that idea.. I don't want you to get unhappy like my mother did, I don't want you to have to leave." Owan said letting all the pros and cons more or less spill out as his concerns and the few things that were working for them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:43 pm
User Image
Ariadne

Ariadne looked to him and sighed. "I will do it, this will be home, and I will take care to try and not bring anything back with me." she said gently and then shrugged slightly. "But if we are both able to go back to the water then we can both spend time on the land and in the water." she said gently.

a soul of thunder
Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

Dark_EdgeXI
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:15 pm
User Image
Doctor Owan McFoley

Owan nodded listening to her before giving her a hug. "Ok.. just promise me, if you ever get to unhappy you'll get in the water. I just don't want to be the reason your unhappy, but if you want to walk on land with me, as well as swim beneath the water, then I suppose who am I to complain." he said softly pulling back some and giving her a soft kiss on the cheek. "So... what is the ceremony, and what exactly do you need to do?" he asked floating with her in his arms a deep blush on his cheeks.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:40 am
User Image
Ariadne

Ariadne smiled and blushed as he kissed her cheek and nodded. "Then I will, but only when I need too, and you can then come in the water with me." she said and snuggled down into his arms. As he asked her about the process to let her be human for an extended time. "I think... Or what I have always heard. That I must taste human blood... but it must be willingly given out of love my a human." she said gently and braced herself. Thinking that he would find the ritual repulsive and would not help her, and she would not blame him if he did not want to give her such a precious thing.

a soul of thunder
Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

Dark_EdgeXI
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:28 pm
User Image
Doctor Owan McFoley

Owan smiled as she snuggled into his arms as he continued to hold her listening to her explanation. "Will my blood even work since I'm half mermaid?" he asked as he laid back some letting her more or less lay on top of him in the water his head still above so he could breathe. "Or would it work better since I'm a mixed blood?" he wondered aloud wondering if this had ever come up before.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:33 pm
User Image
Ariadne

Ariadne nuzzled her head against his chest, able to listen to his heart beat. She blinked though at his concern about his blood and she bite down on her lower lip. "I'm not sure, but it should work. But there is no harm in trying." she said. The stories that she had heard had never been done with someone who was part mermaid.

a soul of thunder
Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

Dark_EdgeXI
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:10 pm
User Image
Doctor Owan McFoley

"Would you like to try it tonight?" he asked softly as he stroked her hair his feet gently moving them around the Tank. "I mean I have a knife, and I'd more than willingly give you my blood." Owan said sofftly before bending his head some to kiss the top of Ariadne's head.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:44 pm
User Image
Ariadne

Ariadne smiled as butterflies fluttered in her stomach as Owan kissed her head and suggested that they start that night. She smiled and nodded her head against his chest. "Okay. I would like that." she said gently and kissed his collarbone lightly. Her tail idly flicked as they drifted closer to the edge of the tank.

a soul of thunder
Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

Dark_EdgeXI
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:56 pm
User Image
Doctor Owan McFoley

Owan slowly let her off his chest before climbing onto land again more or less, looking down as his skin pigment slowly turned back to normal, his webbing on his hands and feet retreating into his skin, and finally it was like he'd never been any different. "Alright well, let me go get you something to wear, and a knife I suppose." he said as he went to his room finding a pair of sweat pants and a large t-shirt for Ariadne, and then walking past the Tank to the kitchen grabbing one of his sharper knives returning to the pool. "So, how do we go about this, do I just cut myself and offer you my blood, and then you change, do I need to say anything?" he asked setting the clothes aside for the moment while looking to Ari the blade in hand poised to cut himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:14 pm
User Image
Ariadne

Ariadne smiled and she dunked under water once more before she followed him to the edge of the tank and then lifted herself from the water, for probably the last time in while. She watched as Owan went about moving from place to place getting various things. And when he came to her, she smiled gently truly grateful for what he was giving her. "Just cut you finger, I will be human for a whole day and then after that once I get wet I will return back to my true form. So this will have to be a daily ritual...." she explained and then sighed. "I've also been told that this is painful to do so if I am in pain don't worry, it's just a part of it." she also told him and then was silent and patient as she waited for him to either continue or abandon this idea.

a soul of thunder
Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

Dark_EdgeXI
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:30 pm
User Image
Doctor Owwan McFoley

Owan nodded, he understood, and sat near the edge of the shallow, about to cut his hand before reaching in and pulling Ari mostly out of the water. "Since this is supposed to cause pain, might be a good idea if your up here..." he said softly before cutting his finger and offing the bleeding digit to her as he put one arm around her middle to make sure she didn't fall into the pool in the midst of her transformation.  
1 x 1 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff