Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Butler: Punishment Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:46 pm
Claude walked by Sebastian in passing, Avoiding looking directly at him as he walked out to get that the tea kettle. Feeling a slight remorse that he embarrassed his temporary master. Well the boy did ask.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:07 pm
Sebastian was stuck in a awkward moment with his young master and Ciel felt it too. "I..uh...I'm going to go and show him where the kettle is." He quickly left out of the room and showed him that it was in the cabinet underneath the kitchen sink. "Here it is..."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:12 pm
"Thank you." Claude took it, filled it up with water and set it ont he hot stove.
While waiting for the water to heat up, Claude pushed up his glasses "Did you like it?" He asked, knowing that Sebastian was still standing nearby, reluctant to go back to Ciel right away.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:23 pm
Sebastian really didn't know how to answer that question at first. Yes he knew the answer, but he didn't know if he should say it straight out, or talk in a riddle. He decided on the latter. "What did my body tell you?" He liked using others words against them.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:29 pm
Knowing that it would a few minutes for the water to boil, Claude turned around and despite the danger of getting caught in the kitchen, grabbed Sebastian and pulled him close, his hand firmly at the small of his back pressing him close.
"That you indeed liked it, craved it even."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:45 pm
Sebastian smirked as he was pulled closer to him, impressed that he'd take such a risk. "Then that's your answer. We'll just go by that then. If my body told you I loved it then I loved it."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:52 pm
Claude let out the breath he didn't know he'd been holding out in a sigh as he pushed Sebastain back against the cupbord, one knee prying in between the other man's knees. He kissed one ear before whispering . "I love it too."
He trialed kisses down his neck, stopped buy that high collar for just a second pushing past under it, Sucking and licking Sebastian's soft skin like it was an addictive drug. He pulled back pleased with the red mark he'd left there.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:16 pm
Sebastian blushed again and he bit his bottom lip so that he wouldn't get turned on down there yet again from the other's actions. He had still let out a few growls when the other kissed him deeply on his neck, and he knew that he had left a mark on him. Sebastian heard a whistling noise and he was damning it for interrupting. "The water is boiling. Don't want his water to be too hot. He won't be able to drink it then..."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:25 pm
Uttering a soft curse under his breath, Claude peeled himself away from Sebastian. Quickly lifting the tea kettle off the stove and setting aside. It would keep for just a brief moment. He turned back to Sebastian, His gloved hand stroking Sebastian's flushed face. "Lovely...." He tugged the shirt collar back up, hiding the mark from view. "...but duty calls."
The tea was made quickly and consistently to how he observed Sebastian had made it before.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:37 pm
"Yes it does." When the tea was ready and made he followed him back to Ciel's study. Ciel sighed because he had been waiting patiently for his tea, and it took him this whole time to get that rather erotic scene out of his young head. Boys at his age didn't think about things like that...did they? "What would you suggest we do with all of my free time? I could invite Lizzy over. What do you two think?"

"Whatever makes you happy My lord."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:47 pm
"If it pleases you." Claude responded an instant later beside him. He was standing a little nearer to Sebastian this time, which was noticeable considering the distance between the two earlier that morning.
Claude glanced at Sebastian, his sharp eyes catching the hint of redness just barley peeking out from Sebastian's collar. a foolish risk, should Ciel notice....  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:14 pm
Ciel did notice that the two were now closer together and he figured this was because of their sexual agreement. He was curious about sexual acts even though he never saw or felt any for himself. He knew that he was losing his own created game, but it took a turn he knew nothing about. Then right there Ciel noticed the mark on Sebastian's neck. "What is that mark on your neck Sebastian?"

Sebastian blushed a bit, not knowing how to answer that to a 12 year old. "It's...part of our...agreement."

"I see....and what is it called?"

"The correct term my Lord is called a hickey."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:22 pm
Claude stood a bit stiffly, his lip pressed in a thin line in sudden nervousness. His face too had a slight blush to it and he was trying to keep his eyes focused on something other then Ciel's face, taking extreme interest in the draperies behind Ciel's chair. resisting the urge to turn or hide his face.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:29 pm
Ciel was getting very curious about these things. Ciel wanted his two demons to teach him about these things. "Sebastian and Claude....I want you two to demonstrate to me how a hickey is created. That is an order. I want to know adult things so that I can know how to deal with more adults. I'm coming of age and I need to know." Sebastian blushed a bit, not knowing if Claude would be willing to have an audience.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:41 pm
His eyebrow twitched at the order, But it was already given as long as he kept himself from becoming overly excited and if he took the intiative...
"Yes, My Lord."
Claude turned to Sebastian, drawing him close with one arm, and yet not blocking Ciel's view of his actions. Tugging the collar down, Claude nuzzled the first red mark, kissing it then moving directly below that. His lips parted and he sucked gently on the skin there.
The moment he tasted the warm sweetness, Claude forgot himself, eyes closing in bliss.  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games