Welcome to Gaia! ::

Organization XIII: Begin Anew [OPEN!!!]

Back to Guilds

A serious RP guild about Organisation XIII from Kingdom Hearts. Both OC and CC. No yaoi. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Organisation XIII, Nobodies 

Reply Other Kingdom Hearts Roleplays
(Private xXTwilight_WarriorXx and X-23_LK) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Apocrypha09
Crew

Devoted Zealot

6,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:28 am
Axel snorted. "Yeah. You'll see just how soft they feel after Xemnas tries to drive you into the ground with missions."
Sometimes the man could be a slave handler. How much did he think a Nobody could take?!
"Anyway, see you tomorrow?" Axel guessed. "Don't go to the Grey Area without me. Don't wanna make it look bad."
He went to his own room. Yeah. It was time to crash.

Nechax took off quickly for what he guessed was his room. It was next to Zexion's, after all.

Once the hallway was cleared, Xemnas sighed. He led Jaxine to her room, which was next to his. Of course.
"Here." He beckoned her to go inside. Now they were alone.

"I hope we can survive." Xathere tried to joke, although it was tough at the moment. Nor was she good at it. But she suspected that she would take the fall for more of Larxene's misdeeds. Vexen would probably scream at Lars until there was nothing left of him. He had powerful lungs, from what Xathere had seen in the lab earlier.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:38 am
Jaxine nodded at Xemnas and walked into the room. It looked just as grey as the rest of the castle, but she didn't care. She carefully placed the Heartless on a chair to let it rest and free her arms, then turned to her father to see if he still had anything to say.

"I don't think our teachers will be the main threat." He let out a soft laugh, even though it was forced as a Nobody.
"Talking about that, perhaps we should go to bed before anyone finds us here."  

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

Apocrypha09
Crew

Devoted Zealot

6,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:50 am
Xemnas stood there for a moment. Finally, he spoke solemnly. "You look just like your mother."
That was good enough as a good night for him. He softly shut the door and went back to the Altar.

"Yes." Xathere agreed, although she would rather stay and have a normal conversation with someone. It seemed less like a tragedy with Lars than the rest of the Organization. They seemed to be the only two normal people there.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:56 am
Jaxine smiled at that, although he probably hadn't seen it. "Good night, dad." She whispered as he closed the door, then began to prepare herself for bed.
As soon as she was ready to sleep, she sighed. This would be the first night ever she was going to sleep in the dark and she couldn't be afraid. "Wish me luck." The girl said to no one in particular as she went to sleep.

Lars hesitated for a moment... "You seem to know the way around here. I don't." He gave a small smile as he waited for the girl to lead them towards the bedrooms.  

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

Apocrypha09
Crew

Devoted Zealot

6,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:00 pm
Xathere giggled like chimes in the wind. She began walking towards the bedrooms. She had no idea what was going on with herself. Perhaps Nobodies felt exhaustion like Somebodies did?
They came to the hallway shortly. Xathere went to her bedroom, hoping Larxene wouldn't know that she turned in late, and was with Lars. She already had enough to tease the girl about.
"Goodnight." Xathere said as she entered her room.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:50 pm
Lars followed the girl to the hallway where everyone's bedroom was. She went to hers first. "Good night." He replied in a gentle manner as he waited until her door was closed. Then he walked to what he figured was his bedroom and opened the door. Seeing it was still empty, it would most likely be his'.

~*Next Morning*~

Jaxine's eyes opened with shock from her nightmare. She looked around the room, realizing where she was exactly and what had happened. With a sigh of relief, she tried to remember what her dream had been about.
"What? ...Oh!" She had been surprised at the Heartless in front of her, but she remembered she took one as pet last night. Sitting up in her bed, she smiled at the thing. It jumped on her lap, looking pretty lively. Her hand went to pet on its head, "I should give you a name... and a collar. ...And perhaps lock you up in the bathroom when I'm gone." That last thing didn't sound very nice, yet she had no idea how else she could keep it out of the way for now.

Xigbar woke up around that time as well. He groaned, "Mornin' already? Gimme a break, dude..." The Freeshooter simply turned around in his bed, wondering what kind of mission he would get today. To carry out with his apprentice. He preferred to work alone, but really, he couldn't change anything about the situation right now. And if he didn't teach the guy anything everyone would laugh at him with the reason he's a bad teacher! That was so not gonna happen.

Lars had already been awake for a while. He didn't require a lot of sleep, and he wasn't sure about what time it was, so he simply waited in his bedroom until he heard another door open as sign it was time to get up. In the meantime he was thinking about Xathere, and what happened last night.
The boy had already taken a shower that morning, brushed his teeth and was already fully clothed in Organization XIII's trademark clothes. He even did some push ups and sit ups to keep himself in shape. Vexen wasn't going to help with that, it seemed.

Zexion's eyes calmly opened as he woke up as well. He had found a way to make himself wake up every morning at exactly 7:30 AM. That gave him enough time to rethink the dreams he had, get up, eat and get to the Grey Area.
His dreams were always interesting. It was either something of his past life, or a possibility of what might happen in the future. He hadn't ever told anyone about it, yet he found it very useful himself.

Allayx had also woken up that morning, about half an hour earlier, from a nightmare. Yet she couldn't remember it, except for the feelings she had felt. Fear, sadness and anger. It didn't make her mood any better, as she already wasn't a morning person. But she didn't dare to go back to sleep. It'd be a shame if Saïx had to wake her up with "you're late".
So instead, she tried to clear her mind from the feelings. When going back to the Nobodies she had to be emotionless. Getting angry or breaking down in tears wouldn't help her a lot. And losing control of herself again would be a huge problem.

Marluxia was already in the kitchen, preparing tea for himself and making his breakfast. He enjoyed the silence of the castle this early and it was the perfect way of waking up and start up your mind for the day. If no one interfered with him, he was fine. Yet today he didn't seem that lucky.
"Larxene. What a pleasant surprise." He acknowledged the other Nobody who seemed angry. "Shut up, Eleven. I'm waiting for the Superior! You don't want to know what Demyx did to me!" She hit the table with her fist.
"Oh?" Marluxia asked as he took his cup of tea from the counter. "What did he do?" "Ugh!" Larxene didn't even reply, but ran out of the kitchen in anger. This received a smirk from Marluxia. "Good morning to you too, Larxene." He then sipped his tea.

When Myrthe woke up that morning, she didn't realize where she was or what was going on. No, she could just think about one thing: "I wanna sleep..." Without second thought she turned around and went back to sleep, not caring to get up. If anyone needed her, they could come and get her.

(( I loved Marluxia and Zexion in this one! I could actually add a bit depth to the characters! Especially Zexion with his dreams. x3 It seemed to me like it could be canon, haha!
Also... this is such a long post... xD ))  

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

Apocrypha09
Crew

Devoted Zealot

6,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:48 pm
For once, Xemnas was in the Grey Area. It was unknown whether he ever went to sleep the night before or not. He was prepared well before nine o'clock, when most were showing up for their daily assignments. Saix was still in charge of handing them out.
Xemnas assumed Jaxine would not bring her new Heartless pet. That would be bothersome, especially if others knew he was letting her keep it.

Hataxn had perfect timing. He hadn't slept much through the night. The Castle That Never Was was different from what he was used to. There was a lack of feeling to it. Along with what Xigbar had told him, it was an uneasy night for Hataxn.
Doing the bare minimum to get ready, Hataxn got himself breakfast in the kitchen (an English muffin). A few were in there with him. If he was late, so were they.

Vexen snorted in disapproval over his coffee at the scene Marluxia and Larxene played in front of everyone. Foolish underlings! Speaking of underlings, Vexen wondered if Lars was even out of bed yet. He hadn't seen the boy since dinner. They wouldn't be able to stay in the lab all day, unfortunately. Perhaps Lars would be better in the field than in the lab.

Nechax woke up at exactly the time it was to report to the Grey Area. He groaned as he forced himself out of bed. The dream of the Grey Area had returned to him while he slept through the night. He was all the more groggy as he went to report to Zexion, presumably in the lounge.

Saix waited at his usual post in front of the glass windows, clipboard in hand. Many assignments were already made. They weren't sorted in any particular order, just given to members.
He watched for Allayx to enter. They would be the last to leave since he had this duty to take care of. Saix already knew what mission they would be sent on, and it was not an easy one for beginners.

Shaxirma had no problems sleeping. She woke up two hours in advanced to prepare herself. So she was in the Grey Area before nine. However, she could not leave without Marluxia. So she couldn't take off before Nechax could see her. Though he seemed very dead to his surroundings.

Xathere was going to the Grey Area by foot, since she had yet to learn how to use portals. She hoped by going slow she would run into Lars before anyone else. Talking to him first thing in the morning would make the rest of the day bearable. She dreaded having to face Larxene now.

Nine o'clock was when Axel noticed the time. That got him out of bed. There was no time to waste. Not when it was their second day. He got out of bed and went to knock on Myrthe's door. “You awake yet? We gotta get moving before Saix chews us out!”  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:44 am
As soon as Jaxine was done preparing herself, she placed the Heartless in her bathroom. "I have to go do something now. I will be back tonight, alright? And don't go anywhere without me!" Jaxine warned the thing, and even though it gave her something like a nod, she doubted it actually understood her.
She quickly went to get breakfast in the kitchen, then walked towards the Grey Area as Xemnas hadn't teached her how to make portals yet. Some people were already there when she arrived, including Xemnas. The girl kept a calm face as there were other members around, "Goodmorning, Superior."

Xigbar teleported towards the kitchen, noticing Hataxn was already there. "Mornin', little guy." He said teasingly as he let himself fall down from the ceiling. He loved to hang upside down.
Getting himself a toast and milk, the Freeshooter glanced around the place to see who were already up. And wonder if anyone was going to be late today. That'd be hilarious!

Lars skipped breakfast as he had already eaten earlier that morning, when no one seemed to be awake yet. Really, he wasn't sure if it even had been morning. There aren't any clocks anywhere around here.
As he glanced into the hallway he just saw Xathere walking around the corner. He quickly followed after her until he had catched up with the girl. "Hey there." He nodded at her.

When Zexion had finished his breakfast he went to the Grey Area immediately. The Cloaked Schemer hoped Nechax wouldn't be late as that would give a bad impression. Yet at nine o'clock he still wasn't there. Deciding to give the boy a few minutes before going to look for him, he continued to read his book while sitting on the couch he sat on every morning.

With breakfast, Allayx had been silent the whole time, simply observing the rest of the group. Nobodies had a weird way of acting towards each other, in her opinion. It reminded her of school. She had been wearing a hood the whole time to make sure they wouldn't see her emotions, and pretty tired faced. The girl always looked tired in the morning, especially after a nightmare.
As soon as she was done, she followed another girl with silver hair towards where the Grey Area was. If she was right, that was Xemnas' apprentice. They both reached the lounge at the same time, and Allayx went over to Saïx. "Goodmorning, sir." She greeted him in the most respectful way she could think of.

Marluxia entered the Grey Area and noticed his apprentice was already there. Good, this meant they could leave quickly and not waste any time. He was glad to see the girl was this dedicated. It would only make it easier for him. "Are you ready for today's mission?" He asked her calmly while glancing over at where Xemnas was. Their leader didn't ever join them in the morning when they all received their missions. It probably had to do with his apprentice needing to report there.

Larxene stomped through the hallways in anger. Demyx was going to get hell when she found him! Yet she found someone else instead... in the distance she saw Xathere walking with that boy, Vexen's apprentice. Rolling her eyes at that, she muttered: "I can't believe she falls for that guy!"
She catched up with them quickly, "You're wasting time Xathere! Hurry up, instead of playing lovebirds with him!"

Myrthe groaned as she heard the knock and Axel's voice. "Coming!" Was all she replied, although it sounded kind of like: "Come in!" Pushing herself up, she groaned again. "I don't want to leave my soft bed..." Eventually she got out of bed anyway and went to the bathroom. As she looked in the mirror she sighed, "Bedhead. ...Would Axel have that too with those spikes of his'?" After having brushed her hair, she walked out, realizing she was still wearing her clothes from yesterday. Oh well.  

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

Apocrypha09
Crew

Devoted Zealot

6,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:09 pm
Jaxine entered the Grey Area on time. Xemnas nodded to her in approval. “Good morning. Are you ready to begin our mission?”
Even he had to do a mission. Although Jaxine would probably do most of the work. That was how new members were trained.

Hataxn only nodded at Xigbar. He wasn't at all groggy. He only seemed to portray one emotion with his constant cockiness. Or whatever it was he always acted. Hataxn finished his breakfast quickly.

Perking up when Lars joined her side, Xathere responded cheerily. “Hi.”
Of course, Larxene caught her before they could have a conversation. Blushing at the sneer, Xathere bowed her head. “Yes ma'am.”

“Xigbar,” Vexen called his attention, having his own suspicions. “Would you happen to know anything about a stolen panacea?”
It went missing from Vexen's supply a week ago. Whoever stole it must have already used it. He automatically assumed it was stolen and not misplaced. Xemnas thought nothing of the issue. But Vexen knew it was a big deal.

Nechax had taken a few wrong turns before finding the lounge. Had he let his hair grow out as a Somebody, he probably would have had bedhead.
It took him some time to find Zexion behind the giant book. He stood by and waited for an order.

Saix looked up from his clipboard. “Are you ready?”
She had time, but it would be even better to him if Allayx was already prepared to go on their mission. First Saix had to give out some missions to the mentors and apprentices already in the Grey Area together.
“Superior, you and Jaxine have a mission in Halloween Town. Destroy Heartless.” Saix listed off. “Zexion, go to Olympus and do recon. Marluxia, go to Agrabah and take out the giant Heartless in the Marketplace.”

Shaxirma nodded. She had nothing special to bring with her, and she needed to do nothing otherwise than what she had already done to be ready. Her attention turned to Saix when he spoke to Marluxia. They already had their mission. They could leave soon.

Axel misheard Myrthe and had walked into her room. He waited for her to get out of the bathroom, then chuckled at her hair. “I hope you didn't wake up on the wrong side of the bed.”
If Myrthe could be grumpy. She didn’t seem to be the type. Axel led the way out of the room and down the hall. “Hope you're ready for today!”  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:02 pm
"I am." Jaxine gave Xemnas a nod. Saïx then told them what kind of mission they had to do. "Halloween Town. Never heard of it." She thought, then wondered why they would have to defeat Heartless. Yet she didn't ask now. She would wait until she and Xemnas were alone again.

Xigbar glanced towards Vexen. "What is it?" He soon got an answer, to which he replied: "No idea, bro! Perhaps you should ask Demyx?" He waved it off. Yes, he knew about it. No, he wasn't going to reveal a lot. Not his problem, right?

Lars sighed at this. "She is only showing me the way to the Grey Area, miss." "You can't find it by yourself?! What a noob!" Larxene laughed as she looked at Xathere, "We don't help anyone but ourselves, brat. Make sure you won't forget!" It was something the girl needed to know as traitor. She grasped the little girl's wrist and began to drag her away from Lars, who looked sad at the way Xathere was being treated.

Zexion let his Lexicon disappear as he sensed Nechax was standing in front of him. "I hope you slept well?" He asked calmly.
As Saïx gave them his mission, he nodded. "It seems that we got an easy mission today." He spoke to his apprentice as he got up and opened a portal.

Allayx nodded at Saïx, "Of course, sir." She wouldn't have reported to him if she wasn't ready. That made no sense in her opinion.
Her master then told the others who were already there about their missions, which made her wonder what their task would be for the day. Yet there was no reason to ask. It would sound too impatient.

Marluxia gave Saïx a nod and opened a portal to Agrabah. This wouldn't be an easy mission, but it would show him how useful this girl could be. If they were going to overthrow Xemnas one day, they would need a lot of power and skill to do so.
Without another word, the pinkhead walked through the portal.

"What's the wrong side of the bed?" Myrthe asked confused. No, really... was it the left or the right side? ... Oh, who cares. She quickly followed after Axel. "Of course I am! There's nothing I'm not ready for!" Although that probably wasn't true, she didn't care. Knowing her, she'd do almost anything with the right reason. Or without.
"So what's today's program going to be, boss?"  

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

Apocrypha09
Crew

Devoted Zealot

6,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:30 pm
Without another word, Xemnas opened a portal to Halloween Town. He hoped that Jaxine wouldn't try to bring another pet home. Instead, she should kill them without a second glance. Eventually, maybe she would consider getting rid of the one she had.

Xigbar was distracted. Hataxn was thankful for that. Yet it didn't last that long.

Vexen sighed. “I swear if it was that boy again...”
Whatever he kept going on about was lost as he left the kitchen. He stopped in mid-sentence when he realized that most people were not in this section of the castle. Then it clicked in Vexen's mind. It was nine o'clock. In a sudden panic, he nearly ran to the Grey Area. He was not going to be late, nor would he arrive after Lars!

Xathere glanced back at Lars as she was dragged away. She waved back sadly with her free hand. They had work to do. She would try to talk to him later – if she could get away from Larxene. She might keep Xathere very busy.

“Uh... Yeah.” Nechax hadn't slept that well at all. He mindlessly walked through the portal that was summoned in front of him. Whatever they were about to face, perhaps it would wake him up.

No other pairs were there yet. Saix had to wait for the rest of them to arrive. He wouldn't reveal his mission with Allayx just yet.

Shaxirma walked through the portal and walked out in a sandy place. It reminded her of the burqa girl back at the Castle. One of those would be useful against the sand in the wind. She waited for Marluxia to come and give her direction.

“No idea!” Axel answered the bed question. Some people knew. He never did. Unless he was hung over. “I don't know what we're doing today. We gotta ask Saix.”
And with that, they entered the Grey Area. Just as a bunch of people were leaving. “Well, glad we could join the party!”  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:09 pm
Jaxine silently walked through the portal, still afraid she had done something wrong last night. Trying to forget about it, she looked around the new world. It was dark and scary looking. As Somebody, she would've been really scared now. Yet as Nobody she couldn't feel it, only remember.

When Xigbar was done eating his breakfast, he turned to Hataxn. "Ready to go, kiddo? We don't wanna be late, do we?"

Lars waved back to say goodbye to the girl and continued on his way towards the Grey Area. Walking into said room, he noticed Vexen wasn't there yet. Odd. He thought his teacher was very strict, never getting late. At least the boy couldn't be shout at now for coming late.

"Really, what's so nice about that boy you like him?!" Larxene asked Xathere as soon as they were alone. They quickly reached the lounge where they would get missions, which wasn't surprising with how fast they were walking. Larxene was still furious at Demyx, and it showed. Unfortunately, the boy wasn't there. Figures. He was always late anyway.

Zexion followed through the portal and closed it behind him, giving a quick glance around Olympus Coliseum and tried to pick up the scent of the nearest person. Of course, there was someone in the arena. Meant they would be better of staying outside for now.
"Do you understand what recon is about, Nechax?" Zexion asked in a calm tone as he glanced down at the boy.

Allayx crossed her arms as she waited patiently. She understood why they didn't leave yet. It was rather obvious. Meanwhile, she thought about everything that happened so far. And about what still had to come. What if they would find out about her having a heart? Would they kill her or turn her into a Nobody, or would Xemnas protect her as she was too important? He warned her to not get caught and report to him as soon as she thought someone suspected anything.

Marluxia stepped out of the portal and closed it. "You know about combat, correct? Giant Heartless are not easy to defeat." His gaze fell on Shaxirma as he asked the question. If not, he wasn't looking forward to do all the work himself and even protect her in the process. He was an assassin, not a babysitter.

Myrthe followed him into the room, "I didn't even have breakfast yet!" She complained. Ah well, if she passed out from lack of food it would be Axel's fault.
"By the way, who's Saïx?" Not that there were many options. He was about the only elder still left in the place. "The blue haired dude?"  

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

Apocrypha09
Crew

Devoted Zealot

6,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:17 pm
Xemnas closed the portal behind himself. So far, he did not see any Heartless. It had been awhile since he had to do this work himself.
“Get your weapon ready.” Xemnas advised as he led the way down the path and through the gates.

Nodding, Hataxn stood up from the chair at the island counter. It wouldn't make a difference to him whether he was late or not.

Vexen burst into the Grey Area. Lars was already there. He “humphed” at the boy, straightening himself. “I see you could make it on time. Good.”

Xathere saw Lars again in the Grey Area, already with his master. She didn't dare to say anything to him with both teachers nearby.
“He's my friend.” Xathere said quietly, bracing herself for an attack of any sort.

“No.” Nechax never heard the word before. Nor any word that sounded like it. So far they were alone. He knew enough not to get caught. He waited for Zexion to explain further.

“Vexen, you're to go to Atlantica to battle the Heartless population. Larxene, go to Port Royal to defeat the bird Heartless there.” Saix ordered them quickly, not wanting to deal with the two in the same room. It was better if they had something to work on.

“Yes.” Shaxirma said. It would waste time to make Marluxia teacher her what she already knew. She wanted the mission done and over with.

“Yeah. Careful. He bites.” Axel warned jokingly as he went over to Saix. “So what's today's to-do list say?”
Saix stared blankly. “Go to the Pride Lands and fight Heartless.”  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:11 am
Jaxine summoned her weapons at his command, being sure he knew best.
"Xemnas, I was wondering... what's the use in defeating Heartless exactly?" She asked carefully as she followed the Superior through the gates, trying to ignore her memories of fear. It wasn't even clear to her why she had always feared the dark.

Xigbar began to lead the boy out of the kitchen, towards the Grey Area. "Hope you're ready for today's mission! Wonder what world we'll get!"
They soon arrived and the Freeshooter went straight for Saïx and his apprentice. Axel and the girl he had to teach were already there. "Flameolocks, nice to see you again!" After waving at the redhead, he turned to Saïx: "What's our assignment, VII?" He then looked down at the hooded girl next to him: "And how's Saïx junior doing?"

Lars nodded at the older male, "Good morning, sir." He had to be respectful. Not greeting Vexen didn't help at doing so.
The bluenette that was also there gave them a mission, so the boy waited for his teacher to do something. He had no idea what kind of world Atlantica was. It sounded interesting.
He then noticed something he didn't like to see at all. Xathere was being treated really badly by Larxene. He wished he could help her, but Vexen would get angry at him. It just wouldn't work out.

Larxene slapped Xathere in her face out of reflex and anger, "Friend?! How pathetic!" The Savage Nymph noticed the boy was even looking at them. "Mind your own businiess, idiot!"
Saïx had already given them a mission by now. Port Royal, ugh. Only drunk people ever went there. Couldn't Luxord go instead? She opened a portal and dragged Xathere through it, away from the boy she so loved.

Zexion was a bit disappointed with this, yet wouldn't let it bother him. The kid was new, after all. It was understandable.
"In recon missions we want to gather as much information about a world in the least amount of time. And, without being seen, of course." The Cloaked Schemer looked at the entry doors of the arena, the sun shining brightly on his face. This world was rather warm when wearing the coat.
"What can you tell me about this place so far, Nechax?" He then asked, testing the boy's intelligence.

Allayx listened to Saïx giving out the missions. She had never heard of most of those worlds. It fascinated her that no one knew about other worlds, except the Organization XIII, the Nobodies. And perhaps some more people that she didn't know about.
As an older man came to them she looked up at him, being asked a question. Although the nickname she received didn't please her at all. "My name is Allayx." She told the man in a strong voice, trying to not sound all too annoyed but not really kind either.

"Very well." Marluxia was pleased to hear this, although her true skill still had to be tested. He began to make his way through the sand and past the shops that were not being occupied at the moment. He didn't want to waste time, so instead of making her find the Heartless he led the way towards the marketplace.

"Really?" Myrhte asked in a way that said: "Like I hadn't noticed."
Once they reached the bluenette, they immediately got their mission. "Pride Lands? Sounds like an awesome place!"
Another male and boy joined them, and Myrthe turned around to take a good look at them.  

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

Apocrypha09
Crew

Devoted Zealot

6,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:49 am
“By using a Keyblade to defeat Heartless, the wielder releases hearts, which go to Kingdom Hearts. When it is complete, we shall all have hearts. For now, we can only send them somewhere else until they are destroyed by the Keybearer.” Xemnas surveyed the town square.
Several Hover Ghosts appeared around the area. Xemnas summoned his ethereal blades. He assumed that Jaxine would catch on how to fight, even if she had to watch him for a bit as he attacked the Heartless.

They entered just as Xathere was leaving through a portal. Hataxn hadn't seen what happened. While Xigbar talked to Saix and his apprentice, he tried pretending that he didn't know the eye-patched man.
“You're both assigned to the Deep Jungle. Eliminate the Heartless monkies.” Saix stated quickly, not wanting to be bothered with Xigbar's babblings.

Vexen ignored whatever was going on around him. He summoned a portal and waited for Lars to go in first. Wasn't he in for a nasty surprise!
“Let's get going.” He simply said, with a wry smile.

Xathere was pulled along. She touched the side of her face that had been hit, the skin already sore and turning red even under the cloth. She wasn't sure how to react. She hadn't been hit before, not since she was very little and she and Hataxn had sibling rivalries.
Coming to the new world, Xathere realized how much she could miss that castle. The new world did not smell at all pleasant.

Nechax looked around. It took him awhile to think of something to say about the place. It was different than where they had come from. “It's built out of mostly stone.”
A given detail. Anyone could see that.

Xigbar having his mission, Saix found that everyone was accounted for. Lastly was himself and Allayx. Without bothering with Xigbar any more than he had to, Saix opened a portal. He waited for Allayx to go through first.

The marketplace was in disarray. Nothing could have caused the mess, since no one and no Heartless were there.
Shaxirma looked as they entered. It was empty. Yet this was the marketplace, where the Heartless was.

“'Sup Xiggy?” Axel grinned, knowing he could get a comeback. He was in no hurry to take off on his mission. It was too early in the morning!  
Other Kingdom Hearts Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff