Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
Mission: Soul Profit (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Basilisk917

Friendly Junior

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:54 am
Sabrewolf123

Basilisk917

Akira Flare

1st Year: Kaoru Saga, at your service!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Hahaha!! Your armor means NOTHING to my blades!" Both of the Kaoru's laughed as they teared into the Archon. He was clearly having too much fun fighting these robots, but no one could really blame him, he hated all that sneaking around and now he could finally fight back. As one blade kept digging further into the robot in an attempt to wreck it in half, the other Kaoru began spinning in a reverse motion digging himself out of the Archon's insides. "Don't worry I got this!" Kaoru yelled at his partner, still using the other blade to rip apart the Archon, as he jumped out of the Archon's insides and slammed into the ground. A pillar of light erupted out of the ground in a circle as he hit the ground. The pillar reflected the energy blasts from the incoming enemies and sent them back at their attackers.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thoughts: Kaoru 1: Rip, tear, shred! Gonna cut a robot with my blade! Slash right through his metal face! Try to shoot me so I cut 'em, try to punch me so I rip him, try to bite me so I slice him up! La la la...
Kaoru 2: I won't let you hurt my meister that easily!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:42 am
Sabrewolf123

Basilisk917

Akira Flare

Rei Minayami

Soul Wavelength: 10% ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Energy Output: 30%

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rei continued pushing the blade forward as it propelled itself deeper into the robot, ripping away more and more of it's body. She sighed as Kaoru continued smack talking the robots, he was clearly having too much fun from this. Rei swerved back and forth as the Archon tried to get Rei off its back, however Kaoru's blade was too far inside the robot for the rocking to force Rei off the robot's backside. Rei saw the other Archons approach as Kaoru put up a shield of light protecting them from the blasts of energy. "Good job, Kaoru! I'll try and finish up here!" Rei told her partner as she pulled back the blade and gripped her free hand in a fist and punched the robot's insides. She sent her own soul wavelength through the exposed cuts on it's back hoping it would short circuit the robot and destroy it.

Thoughts:
I hope soul wavelengths can work like electrical wavelengths just this once!

Akira Flare

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:40 pm
Joesiden

Harvesters

User Image

Misa V2

User Image

As Illo ran through the floor smashing everything in sight, more alarms began blaring. Clearly things were escalating both where he was and where his teammates had entered. "No! If you keep this up the Doctor won't be able to help anyone anymore!" Cried Misa V2, struggling against Illo's grip. Suddenly a large, dark figure lunged out of the shadows, swinging its elongated tail in an attempt to smack Illo straight in the chest with hit. The gray tip of the tail sparked and crackled with electricity as it came.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:50 pm
Basilisk917

Akira Flare

Misa

User Image

Rielly

User Image

Tessa & Cinder

User Image

Archon

User Image

The Archon whirled and spun as Kaoru and Rei pressed their attack, spraying dark liquid across the walls. "Cinder, go!" Yelled Tessa, holding out the orange disk in her hands. It flashed brightly before a massive, floating machine creature came roaring out of it. As one of the Archons at the end of the hallway fired a shot, the machine creature known as Cinder reached out its right hand, catching and absorbing the blast into it. Then it raised its massive left arm, aiming the gun steadily towards the Archon. "Fire!" Said Tessa. The large, super-heated metal rod in the center of the weapon rocketed out of the barrel and towards the Archon, quickly replaced by another rod. When the rod hit the Archon it pierced into it, sending the machine flying backwards and pinning it to the wall. The last Archon at the end of the hallway was still firing, bouncing shots off of Rei's shield as it continued. The orange lights on the Archon Rei and Kaoru were attacking flashed brightly as Rei unleashed her soul blast into it. "Over...load..." was all it said before it exploded.  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Joesiden

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:46 pm
Sabrewolf123
Joesiden

Harvesters

User Image

Misa V2

User Image

As Illo ran through the floor smashing everything in sight, more alarms began blaring. Clearly things were escalating both where he was and where his teammates had entered. "No! If you keep this up the Doctor won't be able to help anyone anymore!" Cried Misa V2, struggling against Illo's grip. Suddenly a large, dark figure lunged out of the shadows, swinging its elongated tail in an attempt to smack Illo straight in the chest with hit. The gray tip of the tail sparked and crackled with electricity as it came.

User Image

Illo[/align
Illo caught sight of the mechanical beast before it swung its electric tail at him. He was able to give a wink to Misa before teleporting out of the way. When he did this, Misa fell below the strike, and he was back before she could hit the ground.
"Sorry," he said curtly as he set her down for a moment. "But I don't care about this doctor, I lied."
Illo's demeanor was galvanized by battle now, a feeling he wasn't a stranger to but hadn't experienced directly.
He jumped up and waited for the creature to strike. He teleported once, then again above and to the side of the beast, then sent a powerful shockwave at its knee hoping to knock it down. At the same time he heard nothing from the cells or his team, which worried him.
"Stay still, Misa."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:09 am
Sabrewolf123

Basilisk917

Akira Flare

Rei Minayami

Rei gleamed as the Archon short circuited and exploded for a split second until she was knocked back by the blast. She hit the wall as she let out a grunt and slid back against the wall a little. "Alright, let's push forward!!" Rei said as she stood up and began moving again.

Thoughts:
I can still fight!

Akira Flare

Basilisk917

Friendly Junior

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:09 am
Sabrewolf123

Basilisk917

Akira Flare

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"We did it!" Kaoru cheered as the Archon exploded. His copy disappeared in Rei's hand as it merged back with him inside his protective circle which also saved him from the blast of the explosion. Kaoru almost screamed as he saw Rei hit the wall, but luckily she got up and let him know he was safe. "Rei, are you alri--" Kaoru stopped as he stared at the crimson mechanical beast that flourished from Tessa's disk. "Oh my GOOOOOOOODDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kaoru squealed as his heart exploded from his chest "I want one! Rei, we gotta get one! That's so awesome!!!!!! Kaoru shrieked as his eyes sparkled at the new being.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thoughts: That robot is so badass! I want one too!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:11 am
Joesiden

Harvesters

User Image

Misa V2

User Image

"Ahhh!" Misa V2 screamed in fear as she suddenly found herself hanging in mid-air. The Harvester's head spun just as quickly as Illo could teleport, tracking his movements surprisingly fast. She didn't have time to reply to Illo's statement about the doctor as he caught her again and set her down. "But-!" was all she could say before he jumped up. When the shockwave hit the Harvester's knee, sparks flew from it and the monster stumbled for perhaps a quarter of a second. This enemy was clearly much harder to bring down than one of the Archons. It raised its larger, right hand gun as it continued to track Illo, getting a bearing on his position. In one smooth, lightening-quick motion, the Harvester spun its rifle towards Illo and the gun roared to life, spraying dozens of bullets at Illo per second. The larger gun was short-range and less accurate than the one in its left hand, but the larger bullets were more devastating if they hit.  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:43 am
Basilisk917

Akira Flare

Misa

User Image

Rielly

User Image

Tessa & Cinder

User Image

Archon

User Image

As Rei and Kaoru recovered, Reilly's massive gun sent a flash of energy down the hallway, annihilating the last Archon in a single shot. "And done," she said with a grin as she lowered the weapon, barrel still glowing. Tessa jumped slightly in surprise when she heard Kaoru squeal in excitement. She blushed and looked at the ground, clasping her hands together nervously while he went on about Cinder. "Th-thanks," she said quietly, embarrassed. "His name is Cinder. He's powered by my soul and we can communicate telepathically. We're like the same being almost." She reached up and pet Cinder on the side as she spoke. The giant machine was looking left and right down the hallway, intent on finding anymore enemies that may be gunning for them. "Aww, look Tessa, you got a fan club," Reilly teased, walking up to her and patting her on the shoulder. Tessa's blush extended to cover her entire face. "Don't be afraid, take a bow." "Reilly, stop teasing Tessa," Misa interjected as she walked down the hallway towards the elevator. "Come on, we got places to be." Reilly shook her head as she hefted her weapon onto her shoulder. "Aw, come on Misa. You're no fun," she replied. Misa didn't respond as she reached the elevator console, punching in some numbers before turning back to the group. "This should take us to the 42nd floor," she announced. "From there we just have to find our own way down to the 43rd." Tessa held out her disk and with a flash of light, Cinder had turned into pure flames. The flames were quickly sucked back into the disk without a sound. Tessa and Reilly began walking towards the elevator as Misa waited for everyone to get on.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:31 am
Sabrewolf123

Basilisk917

Akira Flare

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Kaoru gaped as he stared at the mechanical beast with awe. "Man, I wish I could do that, I can turn into a weapon, but that? That is WAAY cooler." Kaoru smiled not realizing he may have made the girl uneasy about his upbeat attitude. "Hey, you shouldn't be upset, Reilly." Kaoru said looking at the girl, "Sure you don't have a super awesome robo-guardian on your side, but you have a really cool ray gun! Besides I bet you have something just as awesome as she does, you're just holding out on us til we get to the 43rd floor right?" Kaoru stated as he began thinking of various weapons and robots he hoped to see.

Basilisk917

Friendly Junior

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500

Akira Flare

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:03 am
Sabrewolf123

Basilisk917

Akira Flare

Rei Minayami

Rei sighed as Kaoru went on about their allies unique abilities. "I'm so sorry about Kaoru. He's an idiot and doesn't really know when he's making people uncomfortable." Rei said with a reassuring smile as she punched Kaoru in the face without looking at him. She grabbed Kaoru be the collar as he fell and dragged him into the elevator with her.

Thoughts:
Honestly, what will I do with this kid?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:02 pm
Basilisk917

Akira Flare

Misa

User Image

Rielly

User Image

Tessa & Cinder

User Image

"Oh yeah, I have something way more awesome," Reilly told Kaoru, flashing him a grin. "But I doubt you'll get to see it." Tessa smiled slightly at Rei. "It's okay..." she told her as they moved into the elevator. As soon as everyone was aboard, Misa hit the down switch. The elevator groaned to live and began grinding downwards. It moved slowly at first but began picking up speed until the floors seemed to whiz by. It wasn't a normal elevator, but a massive freight elevator meant to carry large loads of cargo. It could easily fit a dozen of the huge archons within it. Misa turned to the group. "Okay. Floor 42 is where things will get complicated. We might get split up, but everyone knows what to do; keep pressing ahead until we reach the generator. And DON'T forget about the doctor. "But Tracy said-" "The doctor dies today. That is not optional." Tessa bowed her head and looked away, not being the kind to argue. Misa was about to say something else when a shrill, hissing sound echoed from above them. The three girls looked up. "Harvester!" Reilly yelled as she shouldered her gun and looked upwards. "I can't see it!" Misa pulled her guns and Tessa grabbed her disk, ready to call out Cinder on a moment's notice. The hissing came again. This time it was much closer. "Get re-" but before Misa could even finish her sentence a large serpentine monster fell from out of the blackness above them and landed on the elevator.

Harvester

User Image

"Kill it!" Yelled Misa as she opened fire. "Look out for its tail!" No sooner had Misa spoken than the Harvester whipped its tail towards the group, electricity crackling along the length of it.

[[ugh, sorry for the long hiatus guys. With the Death Party, my internship and classes I've been really busy. sweatdrop Hope you're willing to continue! smile ]]  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Basilisk917

Friendly Junior

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:13 am
Sabrewolf123

Basilisk917

Akira Flare

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Kaoru crumled to the ground as he was dragged into the elevator. He sat crouched in fetal position as he moped. "I didn't do anything wrong, why'd I get hit? That's so stupid." Kaoru looked up shocked as the Harvester. "WAAAHHH!!!! Waaahh!!!! Waaaaaahhh!!!!" Kaoru squealed, "R-Rei! Go! Fight!" Kaoru stammered as he turned into a blade in Rei's hand, clearly surprised as the bug jumped towards the elevator.

OOC: I'm going to be absent for a week or so because I have a vacation coming up  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:38 am
Sabrewolf123

Basilisk917

Akira Flare

Rei Minayami

Rei smiled as it seemed the other girls didn't mind Kaoru's antics. "Ok, Kaoru, I'm sor--" Rei sstarted as she tried to apologize to him as the Harvester came crashing down. She jumped back a bit and grabbed Kaoru as he turned into a blade. "Ugh, never mind, forget the apology." She sighed as she dodged the tail and held up the blade as Kaoru whined. Rei circled the opponent creating three copies of herself as she went around. "Lucky for me, we're in a confined area." Rei smirked as her clones had to stay near her or they would disappear. Rei and her clones rushed the Harvester as she hoped that the Harvester would hit her fakes and not her.

OOC:
Sorry about being gone, I'm still working on this art project and it's taking longer than I thought it would

Akira Flare

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:30 pm
Basilisk917

Akira Flare

Misa

User Image

Rielly

User Image

Tessa & Cinder

User Image

Harvester

User Image

The Harvester quickly spun its tail again as the multiple clones of Rei appeared. "Look out!" Yelled Misa as the tail came around towards them. She dived to the side and Tessa ducked, but Reilly wasn't able to get out of the way in time. The tail slammed into her, shooting its electricity through her body as it knocked her into a nearby wall. Her massive gun slid away, temporarily locked-up due to the electricity. "Rielly!!" Yelled Tessa as she saw her friend slump to the floor. Reilly looked up and gave the group a weak grin. "Hey, can't knock a super-solider out that easy," she told them as she slowly got to her feet. "Cinder!" Yelled Tessa, holding out her disk and calling the mechanical behemoth forth. It pointed its cannon-arm straight towards the Harvester and fired. The red-hot spike launched outwards and straight into the beast, lodging itself in its torso. But the Harvester didn't even seem to notice. Instead it turned its left gun towards Cinder and opened fire, forcing Cinder to raise its arms and use all its concentration to block the hail of bullets, protecting both itself and Tessa.

Misa didn't waste any time, opening fire with both her sonic rifles as loud screeches of sonic noise proceeded each shot. Chunks of the Harvester's armor blew off before the Harvester began turning its right gun towards her, firing as it went. The wide line of bullets wiped out one of Rei's clones before it reached Misa. Misa turned and dived behind one of the many metal crates that sat on the freight elevator with them, barely managing to avoid being riddled with the creatures massive bullets. Both guns roared and flashed in the semi-darkness as it continued to suppress both Misa and Cinder. Now it was ready to focus on Rei, swinging its tail around in an arc to smash away one of the other clones, leaving Rei and one other clone remaining. The two glowing tentacles extending from its back each came towards one of them, ready to grab them in their razor sharp grip and begin squeezing.  
--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff