Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Immortal Thief Roleplay
Immortal Theif RP OOC Chat! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rurik_16

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:34 pm
Tsubasa Reservoir
Sorry Kuro-chibi-chan... crying I had to leave because neither Ashintuku, Amber Hikaru, BlackRoxx, OR Edaniel-san would pick up the damn phone, or call back! >.< So annoying after a while.

lol i just think its funny that any time im on no ones and and the one time i get on nd someone else is on they have to go. I have a RP curse  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 4:59 am
Poor Kuro...  

Tsubasa Reservoir

Rurik_16

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:21 am
Atleast this Rp didnt die when i joined.. thats happened a few times too  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:26 pm
Rurik_16
Tsubasa Reservoir
Sorry Kuro-chibi-chan... crying I had to leave because neither Ashintuku, Amber Hikaru, BlackRoxx, OR Edaniel-san would pick up the damn phone, or call back! >.< So annoying after a while.

lol i just think its funny that any time im on no ones and and the one time i get on nd someone else is on they have to go. I have a RP curse

I had an excuse. Yeeshers, I was having a sleepover... >.< Me and Abby never get together, Tsu, it was a rather rare occurence. And you STILL got to come over Sunday.

And I whooped you at Super Smash Bros.

Whoot! I ish da master!

Edaniel
Crew

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:28 pm
Rurik_16
Atleast this Rp didnt die when i joined.. thats happened a few times too

I know! This rp has pooper out so many times before!!! But this is the longest time it's kept going. Last time was 3 days. xd Yeepers. Once during the summer we kept her going for about a week.
That was the old record.
This is the new one.
If you want to see the new record then go check it out in the time thingie of events.
OH! I need to update that thing! WE GOTS SOME NEW MEMBERS!!!
WE GOTS A EMIKO AND A SUKI!
WOOOOTNESS!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:02 pm
Whoop!

-dances-

I got accepted, and get to play Emiko. xD Now all I have to do is figure what's really going on in the actual roleplay and get a post up. >___> -cough-

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:06 pm
Krysin
Whoop!

-dances-

I got accepted, and get to play Emiko. xD Now all I have to do is figure what's really going on in the actual roleplay and get a post up. >___> -cough-

Yup! Wellcome to the roleplay!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:08 pm
Edaniel
Rurik_16
Tsubasa Reservoir

I had an excuse. Yeeshers, I was having a sleepover... >.< Me and Abby never get together, Tsu, it was a rather rare occurence. And you STILL got to come over Sunday.

Whoot! I ish da master!

I could beat you.

Shiek / Marth for the win. Or, if I'm feeling really generous, I'll kill you with Jigglypuff. And I can. I developed a super Jigglypuff strategy that has lost only in a multiplayer when my brother and a friend teamed up. And I still won a few times then. ^______^  

Mikujin

The Jashu

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:39 am
I'll murder you at supersmash bros. I like bought the N64 and Gamecube solely for the dang game!! My characters I will own you with the most are... Roy, Falco, and Captain Falcon. My elite squad. Muahahahahha!!! ~Returns to innocent Suki mode.~  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:45 am
jashu555
I'll murder you at supersmash bros. I like bought the N64 and Gamecube solely for the dang game!! My characters I will own you with the most are... Roy, Falco, and Captain Falcon. My elite squad. Muahahahahha!!! ~Returns to innocent Suki mode.~

Ah, yes, I forgot that I also am a Falco user. I can pretty much fry anyone who's using energy attacks. He rocks.

I've encoutered many a Roy in my day... and beaten them with both Shiek and Marth. Shiek is simply my favourite because her (Forward + Jump + A) attack is a b*tch-slap. Gotta love it. ^^  

Mikujin

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:05 pm
Mikujin
Edaniel
Rurik_16
Tsubasa Reservoir

Whoot! I ish da master!

I could beat you.

Shiek / Marth for the win. Or, if I'm feeling really generous, I'll kill you with Jigglypuff. And I can. I developed a super Jigglypuff strategy that has lost only in a multiplayer when my brother and a friend teamed up. And I still won a few times then. ^______^

Hellz no. Me as Sheik/Zelda I ish invincible. Not bad at Kirby, Marth, and Young Link Either.

Marth is hott.

Just had to add that in. ^^

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:06 pm
Miku, if you like b*tch slaps so much then just use Princess Peach on 'A', don't direct it. She slaps the hel outta 'em. It's funny.

But not as funny as this super smash bros. video.

Watch it.

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54w8tEspnaE&search=super smash bros.  

Edaniel
Crew

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:19 pm
I am pretty good with Peach and Kirby... I don't play to game enough to really want to play another player, but I'll be spending lots a' time at Nina's house after she gets that new Naruto game cube game. *Does happy dance* We'll play for HOURS! X3  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:59 pm
Edaniel
Miku, if you like b*tch slaps so much then just use Princess Peach on 'A', don't direct it. She slaps the hel outta 'em. It's funny.

But not as funny as this super smash bros. video.

Watch it.

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54w8tEspnaE&search=super smash bros.

Speaking of youtube anyone else have an account? my Youtube Sn is Rurik..  

Rurik_16

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:27 pm
Tsubasa Reservoir
I am pretty good with Peach and Kirby... I don't play to game enough to really want to play another player, but I'll be spending lots a' time at Nina's house after she gets that new Naruto game cube game. *Does happy dance* We'll play for HOURS! X3

*feels haated* I guess that means you only hang out with me for my games... traitor!!!

*eats pizza pops*

The Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces