Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
Mission: The Webs we Weave [Complete] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:49 am

Quote:

King of Relms

Spreader of Malice

fluffy ghoul

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Trainee Nurse Melanie Du Coteau .
Demon Weapon.
The webs we weave?

Melanie smiled at Kiea's adorable yet perfectly displayed salute. As the officer claimed it was her time to wash Melanie, the redhead nodded while she gave her back to Kiea.
"Alright then I'll be in your care."
Melanie commented as she shared her slim figure with Kiea.
As she did, she had forgotten about the scars she earned during their unplanned trip to the future.
The scars were actually curious as they appeared to be made from the inside.
It was all because of her hellish training with her future counterpart which appeared to enjoy breaking her bones every now and then. Exploiting the healing wavelength she had to keep breaking Melanie over and over while training.
Melanie was strangely enjoying this moment that she didn't took notice of this little fact. Fortunately tho, she wasn't as famous as Mirai or Texas, so she could get away with it. Still, comments regarding them would be uncomfortable. but it was a price she might had to pay for her carelessness.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:35 am
Fluffy Ghoul

Spreader of Malice

Sabrewolf123
i figured as much i mean they had to be taught something lol

Nebbia d argento

User Image
Lily Treinna
Lily with Blood Blade
Nine tailed Form
"your wrong about that" she stated "we...aren't allowed in any realm unless were brought there...most demons don't think of us even as demons...or as humans...we're just abominations to them...and you know why humans don't like us..." she stated "its the main reason why kitsunes seal themselves off from everyone, we're outcasts" she explained "as for the importance of the tree...i dont know much about it...but as far as i've learned its like a heirloom from the first kitsune" she stated as she just looked up where the water was coming from letting it hit her face, Lily understood they didn't have all the information on kitsunes, and it was understandable mainly because it had faults on both sides, the kitsunes because of everything just prefer to be left alone in general and humans didn't want to dig deep for information

Blood Blade v.2

User Image

ignition/Lets do this
+ Weapon Creation: she can create weapons she owns(puts them in a sort of collection only to pull them out when needed) in total she only has the blood blade
+ Elemental force: she can harness 4 elements with the help of her sword Fire,Water, ice, and Air
+ Nine Tailed form: an extra form that She can tap into, she hasn't perfected it yet so she cant keep it up for long, but her abilities are much stronger making her a force to be reckoned with. she is able to manipulate her tails to the point to being able to grab things and attack with them as well as defend.
+ Enhanced speed
+ Anti-Madness manipulation: much like Madness it can take its own form, but because she has this she is immune to madness, she can take damage from attacks from madness but she can't be infected, this element is strong against madness users and Black blood users for some reason, she can also add it to her own weapons or limbs,
+(unknown)
+(unknown)
+(unknown)

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:13 pm
User Image

[ Threat: Extremely Dangerous]|[ Despair ]|[ Title: Demon of Light and Hope]|

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
════ ══ ═══ ══ ═══ ══ ════ ══ ═══ ══════
As the steam had been blocking their view, Despair sighed, "It seems we did not account for the steam." he whispered to the other two. In this situation, most would call it a day and go back before doing something that would cause them to be noticed, but Despair wasn't most, he would try to find a way to lower the amount of steam that was there. If it were just him, Despair could have easily used his powers to get a long hard peek, before transporting himself away from the showers, but since he was with two others, he had to improvise. "There must be some ventilation system or shaft nearby, that we can access, in order to let off the steam." he muttered.

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
[ Condition/Stamina: Stable/Low]|[ Madness Level: Vast]|[ Energy Output: 0%]|[ Soul Wavelength: Stable]l

{Out...Of....Character --- }

Sabrewolf123

Fluffy Ghoul

King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:33 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

The Demon of Life
Partner: Texas

I wish you could see
The bridge that leads from you to me
But every time you try to cross
You always manage to get lost

User Image

Without a second glance you left me stranded
I climbed I slipped I fell but at least I tried
If you turn your back, I'll burn that bridge

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Mirai continued washing her hair using the conditioner while listening to the other's conversations for a moment. She had assumed too much about the Machinist members. She thought they were all like Saint Clara or that man she met in the dumps. Mirai cringed as she thought about that suddenly before glancing around. Everyone seemed to be getting along. Mirai smiled to herself before sticking her head back under the water.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Nebbia d Argento

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

Spreader of Malice

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:21 pm
Fluffy Ghoul

Spreader of Malice

King of Relms

Nebbia d argento

Some men just want to see the world burn...

User Image

And I just want to show them.
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Betsy took the lull in the conversation as an opportunity to ask about the others. "Starla, have you heard anything from your husband yet?" She asked. "Not yet. I sent him a letter but I haven't heard back. I'm not even sure he got it what with the way the communications lines are and all." Besty nodded. "Though I'm glad he wasn't anywhere near here when we lost the headquarters. He's out in Canada doing field research." Betsy nodded. "At least you know he's okay. There's nothing much happening out there." "True," replied Starla with a slight smile. "And you Lieutenant Laurell?" Betsy asked. "Any family?" The Lieutenant looked back at Betsy. "Yeah, I have an Aunt and Uncle in England." "Any cousins?" Lt. Laurell scratched the back of her head, looking away. "Er, yeah. One. How about you Betsy? Any family?" Betsy shook her head. "My parents passed away a while back and I'm an only child." "No boyfriend?" "Single and lovin it!" Betsy then looked over at Mirai. "How about you?" She asked with a smile. "Any family besides your Romeo?"

Lt. Kiea began to wash Melanie's back. She noticed the scars as she did so. "Ouch! Were you in combat?" She asked curiously, not thinking too much of them in her childish innocence. "You hafta be careful not to let them get behind you or you'll be really sad that you did."

April May stared at Lily for a moment as she heard her. "Is it...true that Kitsunes kill any of their young who are born with defects...?" She asked, seemingly out of the blue. "Or that wild Kitsunes often get rabies and bite people?" She continued. "And what do you mean the tree is an heirloom?"

Meanwhile, Captain Otoya looked back at Despair and gave him a mischievous smile. "Oh, don't worry about that," he told him quietly. "Just give it a few more minutes..." And sure enough, several minutes later there was a slight creaking sound and several vents in the roof of the showers opened up, starting to let off the steam. Lt. Laurell gave Mirai and Melanie a smile, realizing it was their first time in the showers. "Don't worry. When the thermostat in the vents detects that the inside of the building is a certain amount warmer than the outside, the vents open up to let off the excess steam. It's usually our cue to finish up our shower. We usually end it once the steam is all vented out and it starts to get a little chilly." Even as she spoke the steam was slowly being sucked into the vents and out into the open air. There was still enough steam to make it hard to see but that was going to change within several minutes.

Back at the men's bath, the three remaining males decided they were done. Captain Schifo and Lieutenant Marison both stood up and got out of the bath. "I figure that's it for us," Schifo told Texas. "I suggest you get out too. I don't want to be anywhere near the girls' showers if those three get caught." Texas nodded. "Yeah, I'll get out in a few." Captain Schifo and the Lieutenant both quickly dried off and dressed back up in their uniforms, exiting the bath. No sooner had they left than Texas jumped up and grabbed a towel, drying himself off as fast as possible. He pulled on his clothes and jumped the fence of the Mens' bath, heading towards the Womens' showers.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:31 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

The Demon of Life

I wish you could see

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Mirai listened as the girls talked about their families before Betsy asked about Mirai's family. She looked over at her as she rinsed her hair. "I have a mother, father, and brother," she replied. "They should be heading back to the camps now... they were on vacation when the whole thing with the headquarters happened," she explained. Mirai quickly looked up as she heard something and the steam began to move upwards. Laurell seemed to sense that Mirai and the others didn't know about this and talked about vents and that they should wrap up their shower. Mirai smiled and nodded "Alright!" she replied. Luckily, she was just about done rinsing her hair out.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Nebbia d Argento

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

Spreader of Malice

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:44 pm
Fluffy Ghoul

Spreader of Malice

Sabrewolf123
i figured as much i mean they had to be taught something lol

Nebbia d argento

User Image
Lily Treinna
Lily with Blood Blade
Nine tailed Form
"no...they treat every kistune the same...no matter what....and e have the same odds of getting rabies as humans we have the same resistance to it" she explained "and it means what I say...the first kitsune founded the tree and left it to his children to protect them from the outside world" she added "so they hold it dear to them"

Blood Blade v.2

User Image

ignition/Lets do this
+ Weapon Creation: she can create weapons she owns(puts them in a sort of collection only to pull them out when needed) in total she only has the blood blade
+ Elemental force: she can harness 4 elements with the help of her sword Fire,Water, ice, and Air
+ Nine Tailed form: an extra form that She can tap into, she hasn't perfected it yet so she cant keep it up for long, but her abilities are much stronger making her a force to be reckoned with. she is able to manipulate her tails to the point to being able to grab things and attack with them as well as defend.
+ Enhanced speed
+ Anti-Madness manipulation: much like Madness it can take its own form, but because she has this she is immune to madness, she can take damage from attacks from madness but she can't be infected, this element is strong against madness users and Black blood users for some reason, she can also add it to her own weapons or limbs,
+(unknown)
+(unknown)
+(unknown)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:57 am

Quote:

King of Relms

Spreader of Malice

fluffy ghoul

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Demon Weapon.
The webs we weave?

Melanie froze in place as soon as Kiea brought up the scars into the conversation. How careless of her. Kiea could feel her body shivering from nervousness while she asked about it.

"I-I was..."

She replied. Turning over she held Kiea in a tight hug.

"I couldn't get away in time.. so she got on me faster than expected... I was lucky I made it alive. I bare these as a reminder of my carelesness...I can't believe I was careless just now. Please, forgive me for giving you such a nasty view."

Melanie was really sensitive when it came to that memory, even know she ignored how bad it looked. But for her, the memory was still fresh and so the open wounds. So, no matter how much the scar had healed, it felt for her like they were just resent.  

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:15 am
User Image

Hearing Otoya, Despair nodded and surely enough, after a few minutes had passed, the steam in the room would soon begin to fade. It sounded like the vents had been opened up, which was a lucky break for them and only strengthened Despair's belief that they were destined to peak. Looking back into the showers, Despair still found it hard to see them clearly, but as minutes passed, the women became more visible and so too, would their voluptuous and bare bodies. "This is it, men. This is our chance." Despair muttered. As he said this, Despair could smell the scent of a rather annoying bug, coming towards them. However, he didn't seem to mind, in fact, he was a little eager.

[ Condition/Stamina: Stable/Low]|[ Madness Level: Vast]|[ Energy Output: 0%]|[ Soul Wavelength: Stable]l

Sabrewolf123

Fluffy Ghoul

King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:22 pm
Fluffy Ghoul

Spreader of Malice

King of Relms

Nebbia d argento

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

April May listened to Lily silently. "Is it true that a Kitsune has to kill a human as a rite of passage before they become an adult?" She asked in serious tone. It seemed there were more than a few misconceptions about Kitsunes taught in the Machinist Order. Believing all these things to be true, it might make more sense why they treated Kitsunes the way they did. Apparently they all believed that Lily must have committed cold-blooded murder against an innocent person at some point in the recent past in order to become a "true" Kitsune.

Lt. Kiea looked slightly lost as Melanie gave her a hug and told part of her story. "O-oh, I'm sorry that must have been bad," she replied, patting Melanie on the head. "It's okay, don't worry. Since we've been fighting in the wreckage of the Mobile Headquarters I've seen A LOT worse," she told her in an attempt to help her feel better.

Captain Otoya and Lt. May both watched as the steam started to clear. It would only be several moments longer. Meanwhile, Texas ran through the high grass between the Male and Female bathing areas. He was close. Suddenly he tripped over something and fell straight to the ground. He turned around quickly to see a familiar cat holding out her paw to the side, clearly the culprit to his sudden trip.

User Image

§TATE: NORMAL

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • • ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • • ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

"You!" Texas said angrily as he scrambled to his feet. "Hiii~" SC replied with a smile. "I'm trying to do something! Don't get in my way!" "I know. Defend the honor of your girlfriend and whatnot. So...what's your plan exactly?" Texas narrowed his eyes. "Simple. I get close enough and send a telepathic message to her." SC let out a laugh. "Hm, that's what I thought you would say." "Good for you. If you'll excuse me-" Texas began to turn back towards the showers. "It won't work," SC stated. Texas gave an exasperated sigh and turned back towards the cat. "What?" He asked. "The showers and the baths both have psychic blockers built into them. Not obvious but clever." "Why the heck would they do that??" "Why wouldn't they? If you wanted to hear what the enemy commanders were saying or thinking, wouldn't you think the best time to listen in would be when they're gathered together and feel the safest and most open? Somewhere where they think they have their privacy? Somewhere less formal where they're able to talk casually about whatever?" Texas felt the weight of this new problem. "You sound like you're speaking from experience." "Ha ha! Of course I am!" "So I can't send her a psychic message at all?" "Nope." "Okay then. I guess I'll just have to walk in and tell her myself." "That'll end horribly. Kick open the door to a bunch of naked women in the shower. I'm sure they'll be willing to stand there and listen while you explain yourself."

Texas stopped again, grabbing his head in frustration. "Gaaah! What then!? You have a plan??" "Weeelllll, yes." "What then?" SC's smile remained. "Simple. Your three pirates will only be able plunder their booty once the vents on the roof clear out the steam." "Oh you are so funny. What's your point?" "The vents only open to vent out the steam once the temperature inside the shower becomes much hotter than the temperature outside the vents. If the temperature outside the vents isn't too much hotter than the showers inside, the vents will close and the steam will build up again." "Okay. So what do you want me to do?" SC face-pawed. "Gah! How stupid are you!? You're a FLAMEthrower. Flame. Heat. You can heat things up. Like the air outside the vents as a random example." Texas's eyes widened as he understood what SC was saying. "So if I keep it hotter, the steam will stay in until the girls decide to end their shower anyway. Then those punks will have to leave before they come without getting a good look." "Riiiiiight," Texas paused for a moment. "I imagine they'll try to stop me though." "The three of them are already inside. It'll be too risky for the two Officers to sneak out again for a fight and then sneak back in. You just have to worry about Despair teleporting out. If he can distract the other two Officers long enough to disappear and then risk teleporting back in once he's done." "I just have to worry about Despair? There is no just Despair. I'm not going to win a one-on-one with him!" SC began licking one of her paws. "You don't have to win per se, you just have to keep the vents closed long enough for the ladies to get out." "Ugh..." "Well I mean if it's too much trouble to protect your girlfriend then-" "Oh give it a rest." Texas turned and began running towards the showers once again. "Good luuuck!~" As soon as Texas came within range he leaped up, clinging onto the side of the roof and pulling himself onto it. It only took him a few minutes to locate the vents. Steam was issuing from them already. "Crap." Texas quickly turned his arm into a flamethrower and walked up to the vents, heating up the air with a small, quiet flame.

Back inside the showers, the vents creaked slightly again and closed. Steam began to build in the showers once again, blocking the view. Lt. Laurell looked up at the vent in slight surprise. "Hm, that's weird," she said before stepping back under the water. "Probably just a warm breeze," Betsy replied with a shrug. Starla finished rinsing out her hair. "Well, if the steam doesn't siphon out in a few minutes we should finish up." Betsy nodded. "Probably a good idea." She looked back at Mirai, a curious smile suddenly forming on her face. "So you're augged-up against witches right? What kind of powers do you have? And have you ever had any interesting witch battles?"  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:38 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

The Demon of Life

I wish you could see

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Mirai glanced upwards again as the steam seemed to become thick once more. Meaning the vents were closed. She stared up at the ceiling for a moment or two before Betsy asked about her augmentations. "Ah... well my physical abilities such as strength, speed, and stamina are augmented so I can fight witches way longer than most others. My defense is pretty tough too. Sometimes their attacks literally bounce off of me. I am also able to use a sort of Soul Protect as well. Though it isn't as perfected as the real thing. Other than that I tend to outsmart my opponents and Roland definitely helps as well with witch battles," she thought over what to say about any witch battles she had before speaking "Oh... so there was this time where Roland and I managed to get into a Witch's territory. Obviously she wasn't very happy about that and she began fighting us... or me specifically. Her attacks didn't work though but she just kept attacking me constantly with everything she had. She even went into her witch form as well," she explained. Funny enough, she was telling the story of when the Machinist Texas brought the one Machinist woman into her territory and they began fighting. "The witch didn't stand much of a chance... it was interesting seeing a territory though... that was one of the most recent fights we had actually while we were still on our mission." Mirai stepped back away from the running water and began squeezing out whatever water was left in her hair.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Nebbia d Argento

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

Spreader of Malice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:04 pm
Fluffy Ghoul

Spreader of Malice

Sabrewolf123
that my friend is an interesting theory lol

Nebbia d argento

User Image
Lily Treinna
Lily with Blood Blade
Nine tailed Form
"no...thats...horrible...yea we sometimes get a hold of human souls and we imbue them into weapons to make weapons for our own protection...but we dont kill anyone for them...like i said before the elder wants all species to get along...she wouldn't allow that type of ritual to happen under her watch" she stated "we become adults only when we stop aging...even 10 year olds can be adults if they stopped aging at 10"

Blood Blade v.2

User Image

ignition/Lets do this
+ Enhanced speed
+(unknown)
+(unknown)
+(unknown)

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:02 am
User Image

Just as things were going their way, a certain little bug, would interfere, causing the vents to close up again, thus having the steam build up more and more. Seeing this, Despair grew a little annoyed. He could smell Texas' scent and sense his wavelength close by. He had assumed that the boy would do something to try and stop them from peeping, but still, he was beginning to become more of a nuisance, rather than entertainment. As the steam was continuing to build up, Despair would smile. "Captain Otoya, Lieutenant May, I would like for the two of you to listen to me very carefully." Despair stood up then, "Our mission is a failure. The vents have somehow closed and any second now, the girls will return. As the captain of this little mission, I do not want you two to be caught, so I will act as a diversion and bust into the showers, as I do, I will use a towel to blow away some of the steam. As it is now, the girls can still be seen. So, as I do this, take your chance and see all that you can. Let your eyes wander and as soon as you're done, I want you to escape, while I keep them busy."

Sabrewolf123

Fluffy Ghoul

King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:12 am

Quote:

King of Relms

Spreader of Malice

fluffy ghoul

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Demon Weapon.
The webs we weave?

"Thank you"
Melanie replied as she held Kiea tightly for a few minutes before letting go of her.
"Sorry... I... shouldn't have done this. Where's my pride as a machinist? Right"
The redhead chuckled with little embarrassment.  

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:52 pm
Fluffy Ghoul

Spreader of Malice

King of Relms

Nebbia d argento

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

"Ha! I'd have loved to have seen the expression on her face when her attacks bounced off you!" Lt. Laurell told Mirai with a grin. Surprisingly that was the only comment about the fight itself. "What was her territory like?" Betsy chimed in curiously. Most of the girls were looking at Mirai now with curiosity in their eyes. They seemed very interested in other realms though it seemed more of honest wonder rather than a military interest. "Not many humans that've been to a non-human realm and managed to return alive," Captain Cross added. "I imagine they're pretty magical places," Starla pitched in. "I know! I've always wanted to visit one and just walk around for a bit! But whenever you go into one it's going to be nothing but combat, combat, combat. We spent months training and learning about all the kinds of dangers you can face in a realm invasion." Starla nodded. "Ugh, I remember those drills. "War is Hell but a witch's realm is worse!" That's what our instructor would always say," she said, adopting a gruff, more masculine voice when she quoted her former instructor. "Yeah, a place where you can create your dreams and make them come true. What girl wouldn't want a place like that?" "Only problem is that witches don't exactly like visitors unless it's one of their own wicked kind. A realm invasion is the nightmare of every Machinist Solider. No one wants to pull that billet." The other girls all murmured their agreement. Betsy looked over at Yuji. "Err...Yuji?" The Special Forces soldier who had been quiet the entire time looked over at Betsy. "Hm?" She asked. "You...you've been in a Realm Invasion, right?" She asked curiously, her voice quiet now. There was mostly silence among the girls as they listened. "Yes, I was in one," Yuji confirmed. "What was it like?" Yuji was silent for a moment. "It was...bad. We lost a lot of people. A witch's realm can look like anything but....if they want to they can turn it into a real Hellhole." She looked back at the wall for a moment. "Anything can attack you....it can come from any direction....and witches are stronger in their own realms. The current strategy is to ignore the realms and the traps....focus on the witch and kill her as fast as possible....the longer she lives the more people you lose.....there's no way around it. Then once she's dead you have to get out as quickly as possible before the realm collapses....anyone not fast enough to keep up gets stuck inside and dies with the realm. There's always a lot of casualties.....never seen a realm invasion where the casualties were below 50%." She fell silent then as she returned to washing herself. "Yeah....I'd just like to see one one time without having to worry about all that..." LT. Laurell mused.

April May stared at Lily. "How do you get human souls if you don't kill anyone for them?" She asked suspiciously. "And you keep talkin' about the Kitsune Elder....have you ever met her? What's she like? What does she look like?" She seemed very interested in knowing more about the Kitsunes now that Lily was talking about them.

Lt. Kiea gave Melanie a smile as Melanie let go of her. "It's okay, even Machinists cry sometimes," She told Melanie as she gave her a pat on the head. "We're strong because we keep going even after we cry."

Both Captain Otoya and Lieutenant May looked up at Despair in surprise as they heard him. "What?? Use a towel to blow away some of the steam? Do you really think that will work?" Lt. May looked back towards the steam. "That's crazy-talk. How much steam could you possibly blow away?"  
--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff