Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Lolita Society.

Back to Guilds

Tags: gothic lolita, japanese fashion, lolita 

Reply The Lolita Society.
Our Lolita Album! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nori-ko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 11:11 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 8:56 pm
User Image

Bit of apage strech... however it's my newest top...  

maeanalda
Vice Captain

Distinct Dabbler

PhantasmagoricDreams

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:09 pm
Today as part of the school i go to i was interviewing this lady about her job in hopes of an inturnship. Well afterwards while i was walking around in seattle taking pictures i notices a huge group of japanese schoolgirls doing something for school o.0.. a couple smiled big and waved biggrin and then after their adviser shut up i walked over and was swarmed by like 10 or more of them who were like "picture picture!!" i asked one of them to take my picture and 2 girls ran up next to me and posed ^__^ they were so cute.It was surprising because from what i heard most people in japan think that lolita (and other harajuku lurkers) are stupid and weird and they say "you know, nobody likes that here" but they were so cool~!! heart User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 10:10 pm
OOOOoooh So many pretty pics! I'm glad that I joined this guild XDDDD. Hummm I have a pic of myself with a Lolita-ish hairstyle. It's OLD though. I look so old on that so I dont like it XD. I'll post pics of Japanese lolitas too that I like XD

5 minutes later

Oh found them!
User Image

Jrock one
User Image

Love this one crying
User Image

Wah cant find my pic!  

MaiNanaLolita

PhantasmagoricDreams

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 6:23 am
Waaa~ i love that last one sooo much.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:17 pm
i wish i had a pic of the rest of my kodona outfit, but i only have a head and shoulder pic from picture day at school. sorry for the page stretch. photobucket wont resize my picture.

User Image  

KISAKI 8B

Napalmgirl

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:34 pm
Here's my pix! blaugh

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:26 pm
Just a tiny little piccy of me from the other day. SleepingTrinity finally got a cam (mine died... RIP DIGI-CHAN!) and so we've been taking pics like mad crazy... but only at school, where Its hard for me to dress loli.

So here's so casual loli-ness for y'all.

User Image

You can't really see much... especially my tiara. heart I wear it every single day, no matter what I'm wearing.

OH! And a halloween piccy! I was Wannabe MANa. tehehe.

User ImageUser Image

Is there ANY resemblance? Uh... no. lol.  

Blackberry Sage

KISAKI 8B

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:29 pm
Blackberry-Sage
Just a tiny little piccy of me from the other day. SleepingTrinity finally got a cam (mine died... RIP DIGI-CHAN!) and so we've been taking pics like mad crazy... but only at school, where Its hard for me to dress loli.

So here's so casual loli-ness for y'all.

User Image

You can't really see much... especially my tiara. heart I wear it every single day, no matter what I'm wearing.

OH! And a halloween piccy! I was Wannabe MANa. tehehe.

User ImageUser Image

Is there ANY resemblance? Uh... no. lol.

hehe... nice ^_^ dressing up like mana is so much fun... as long as i can use use latex to fix the contours of my nose, i can look exactly like him. i discovered this today. here is a photomanipulation of my best mana look. even though this is photoshopped, i didnt do anything to it that i cant do to myself with makeup, other than lighting and color effects that are obviously for photographic quality and dont have anything to do with the features themselves...

me as mana ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:54 am
User Image

Last saturday at the Fall 2005 Texas Lolita Meetup in Garland.  

3xodus

Lin Maru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:19 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thats a bad pic of me. I never seem to get pics taken of me when I'm dressed up.

this is that bunny doll in my arms.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 8:08 pm
ive been feeling rather... kozi... lately...
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
mana lips XD
User Image

KISAKI 8B

Miss Mosquito

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:43 pm
I'm being serious when I ask how many Asian Lolitas are actually in this guild. =/

Am I alone in my Asian-ness? XD

I don't have many pictures of me all done up...so here are some semi-loli/j-rocker pics of me:

User Image

User Image  
The Lolita Society.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas