Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
The Experimental Bond - [complete] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:38 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lily Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queenwould simply watch but based on how everything was playing out Misty would pass out from exhaustion. and the knights would go and grab Misty but one of them wouldnt be near them rather they would hear one of the knight screaming from pain, when they looked where it came from they would notice the knight on his knees and Queen behind them grabbing the knight's head. "So...Which one of you is the strong one? i want to be sure i get a challenge" she asked them while she still was crushing the knights head with her hand. she told them looking at them "oh and while your scrambling to tell me...Mind Dropping the walking, talking, Weapon that I so dear need for my own personal gain" she stated as she just adjusted her glasses with her other hand, she looked at them, showing her cocky attitude, which made it back to her persona. "But Please while your at it...resist all you want...I enjoy Screams when i wake up'

This battle is to the strong

+ Weapon Creation: can create two weapons a sword and a giant axe like spear
+ Armor Creation: can summon up armor that helps protect her from magic and physical damage
+ Hells Fire: can summon and conjure hells flames which are almost impossible to extinguish
+ enhanced speed
+ Darkness Energy formation: can add Darkness to her weapons limbs to extend its reach and do more damage
+ Four Tail Power: when needed she can Strengthen herself up only when in her normal form she can grow three extra tails, and her eyes change(sign of her change)
+ Deaths Gift: upon given as a gift power, she can use any Weapon that she gets her hands on, even if the weapon resists they obey her command (only in weapon form and when shes the only one holding)
+Black Sakura Petal Dance
An ability she gained when going into the future, as she fought a girl whom could summon Metal petals using them to both attack and Defend she seemed to have absorbed this ability into her arsenal. this ability grants her the ability to create black petals which she could use to defend and attack her opponents. he still doesn't understand this power yet so it sometimes doesnt activate.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:28 pm
User Image
-"Kinky? That's probably the weirdest thing I've ever been called."-
╔══════════╗
Misty Taw
╚══════════╝

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Stylus!"
Exclaimed the other knight as he heard his comrade in despair. Dropping Misty to put his guard up only to find out about Queen.
"A kitsune? well isn't this our lucky day, quit playing with her. Our Queen had been looking for a pet like this one."
But stylus could not, he was in such pain that he couldn't even stop screaming.
"Well I guess it will be up to me to teach her a lesson. I hope our Queen would not mind."
The knight would pick his lance and shield reading himself to charge against Queen.
The kitsune would notice that even her reflexes were hindered to a considerable degree regardless of her current state, thankfully so did applied for the knights.

OoC:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:15 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lily Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen would lift the knight up "oh...stylus is your name...man your parents must have hated you" she stated before she would laugh, she eyed the other knights as they were claiming it was a 'lucky day' for them because she was a kitsune this made her smirk "This queen...it better not be that annoying woman...Anew...was it...that tricked my last weapon into joining her concubine team" she stated "Because...if that is..ohohohoho...Your really gonna have a bad time" she stated as her grip on the knight increased "But please...humor me...Come at me with your best shot...But i warn you...if you waste it...Your gonna regret it" she stated grinning as she waited for the knight to make a move "but again...please try your hardest" she told him

+ Armor Creation: can summon up armor that helps protect her from magic and physical damage
+ Hells Fire: can summon and conjure hells flames which are almost impossible to extinguish
+ enhanced speed
+ Darkness Energy formation: can add Darkness to her weapons limbs to extend its reach and do more damage
+ Four Tail Power: when needed she can Strengthen herself up only when in her normal form she can grow three extra tails, and her eyes change(sign of her change)
+ Deaths Gift: upon given as a gift power, she can use any Weapon that she gets her hands on, even if the weapon resists they obey her command (only in weapon form and when shes the only one holding)
An ability she gained when going into the future, as she fought a girl whom could summon Metal petals using them to both attack and Defend she seemed to have absorbed this ability into her arsenal. this ability grants her the ability to create black petals which she could use to defend and attack her opponents. he still doesn't understand this power yet so it sometimes doesnt activate.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:26 pm
User Image
╔══════════╗
Misty Taw
╚══════════╝

User Image

Inksen would laugh as Queen would hope he was not talking about Anew.
"Oh so you've met our Queen, well that will save me the introductions."
The knight's soul wavelength skyrocketed in an instant.
"You'll make a fine pet I'm sure"
The knight would charge at incredible speed, breaking through the speed penalty on this place, charging against the Queen of darkness with a powerful blow that would make explosion on contact, rising a thick curtain of dust that ate their silhouettes away.
"Do not worry, I shall have the royal physician aid you up before delivering you to our beloved Queen."
Stated the laughing knight, as he could sense the Spear was stuck on something.

OoC:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:32 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lily Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen would sigh as he made it clear the queen was whom she tough "man...I wanted to have fun...but you just had to be an idiot" she stated as his wavelength increased, to her it was still smaller than what she knew she could do at her peak. He would charge at her, which she didn't bother to even move when he did, it could have been she was too weakened to dodge or she didn't want to. As the dust would begin to settle the knight would speak about patching her up "This is a cute spear" she stated as when it settled she had the spear in her free hand "Mind if I use it?" she asked as she would throw the knight she had in her hand at the other knight causing him to let go of the spear, she would flip it so she could hold it correctly "Now then" she stated before she would charge up her arm to throw the spear "Where to aim" she stated before it would begin to emit a black energy from it, it was clear the darkness ability was coming back, "How about a Double kill?" she asked as she would throw the spear at the two knights aiming to impale them both together, though with the darkness added, who knew what was going to happen.

+ enhanced speed

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:50 pm
User Image
╔══════════╗
Misty Taw
╚══════════╝

User Image

The devastating blow was.. Blocked?
With a quick thinking Parry from Stylus, the shield got impaled but changed it's course to avoid any fatal injury on the party. Letting the lance stabbing the ground next to him.
"Hah! A cute effort, but you'll be coming with us as our Queen's New..."
Stylus replied before being cut short, the earth began trembling, particularly the nearer one was to the tip of the spear which was underground.
"Stylus?"
Inksen was just as cocky as Stylus was a moment ago, but his expresion became one of horror as he realized Stylus's armor was melting with Stylus still in it. Already on said process Stylus could not remove it, as his skin started to catch on fire because of the darkness flame radiation.
"STYLUS!!"
Yelled the worried knight who tried to get near to aid his comrade.
"KYEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!"
Stylus shouted as her silver armor grew bright as the sun, before the lance exploded along with him in a glorious mixture of gold and purple flare scorching Inksen's golden armor, blasting him away.
"AHH!!!"
The knight barely survived, and only because of his pride was he able to help himself to stand with sword at hand.
"You b***h!! I'll have your pellet as my carpet for this... worse! It will be the dog's carpet!"
Stated the infuriated knight, the boiling air within his helmet because of the temperature had driven him already mad. Even if Queen would let him leave he had permanent brain damage. Meaning he could no longer asset she situation. And charged with his sword against The Queen of darkness.
"DIEEEE!!"

OoC:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:59 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lily Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen would look at her hand as the explosion happened "well...i wasn't expecting that" she muttered, apparently her powers were coming back and she had no idea, hence why what happened happened, she looked up at the other knight whom seemed to be mad and was going t die no matter what, in her opinion she would just sigh as she cracked her knuckled as he charged. she pointed her arm in his direction as if she was holding a blade one would soon appear in the hand stabbing him in the head when he got close enough before he could even swing "Then Screw you and your perverted queen" she told him despite he probably wouldnt even be able to understand her as he was well...dead. once that issue was over she would make her way over to misty, checking to see if she was alright, she had to check her just in case she had same injury hidden.

+ enhanced speed

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:08 pm
User Image
╔══════════╗
Misty Taw
╚══════════╝

User Image

While not as shocking as the first attack with the spear, the impalement on the hand did set Inksen's body and armor on fire, slowly consuming him as she approached the unconscious weapon.

Misty laid there, strangely enough despite being exposed to the same radiation and explosion Inksen and Stylus were, she didn't had the slightest burn, if anything her clothes took most of the damage which were just minur burnt edges.
Behind Misty was the backpack which didn't seem to have suffered at all. Within it Queen would be able to find the leafs Misty spoke about an hour ago.
But as the inspection went on, not only her fever was worse but the weapon's bones were broken, hips, legs, she needed medical attention. But the only ones with access to it were already dead. Queen would have to think quickly.
The whispers were coming back to her.

OoC:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:22 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lily Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen would look at Misty it was clear she didn't take too much damage but she was suffering from the fever, and apparently broken bones "well...i can't...exactly fix that...broken bones are broken bones" she sighed "not like she is one of my moldable...." she started before looking to the side "that would be murder....but...she wont really make it back to the place we rested at" she sighed as she clapped her hands together "never actually tried this before...but Im sure if i use my madness...i could keep her soul in perpetual state while i forge her weapon...though she may hate me for changing her..." she stated before she would force Misty into a weapon form, where it had cracks upon it and looked like it was gonna break "yeeeea....this is my best choice...but worst idea" she stated before she summoned her other blade and put the two next to each other, both heating up to high temperature soon having the metal of her other sword mixing with the other blade, she would forge it like she did to make her other swords made of the heavier and stronger medal. When she was finished the sword looked the same, thoughshe doubted Misty would wake up, hell without any pain, she probably was gonna hate what happened but nothing much queen could do about it..bones couldnt be healed normally, she checked for the soul, seeing it still there she sighed in relief...well...lets get back...before you wake up...and so i can get my scarf" she tated grabbing the bag and walking back. when she did she grabbed her scarf and had it turn back into clothes again, and as for misty she put her on the bed,

+ enhanced speed

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:57 pm
User Image
-"We need one another, we are one...Lilith"-
╔══════════╗
Lilith's + Dream
╚══════════╝

Misty's Dream

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

The blade would rest by the bed, silent. Yet during the forge Queen would hear her screaming soul as it was infused into the weapon with every shard molten to it's core before funding them together.
Within Queen's head, a body formed. Not only the blade but the soul she was forging into the weapon itself.
But it was not alone... there was something else, something sinister which fed upon Queen's darkness to help bound the soul into the weapon.
She could feel the soul retaliating with force rebelling on every step.
She forged a sword but she could see many weapons before her eyes. All of them furiously roaring as if they would impale her at any second.
The process was exhausting for both parties but at last, with burnt hands. Queen would be able to rest, knowing that her job was done.
Having faced much worse she was able to move freely. But how exactly was she affected through all this?
The answer would simply lie on the fact someone held her hands on a tender manner, but it's face was nothing closer to a sweet smile.
It was Lilith's dream. Manifesting now outside her head, holding her hands, using Queen's own darkness to mend her wounds.
"You're tired...we must not let our guard down. Rest now. I'll look around and keep guard."

Lilith's dream replied. The tea Misty wished to give Queen was already next to Lilith, it would seem Lilith's dream had prepared it for her while she was busy forging.
"I've told you we should had claimed her first... we could had saved so much inconvenience. But at last... it was meant to happen... it is our birthright."

OoC:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:05 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lily Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen would simply look at her hands when she finally did make it back, they seemed burned, which she was not used to, she sighed as they seemed to hurt a bit, "never have i ever burned myself...clearly wasnt from my flames...perhaps forging a human takes different effects" she muttered sighing as cloth would begin to wrap itself around her hands making i like a bandage, but after a cotton material shaped like gloves that one would usually wear during the winter would be over them, thanks to her scarf she could easily conceal anything. at this point she was just waiting to see if what she did had any bad effects on Misty, would she wake up, or would she be exactly the same, Queen didn't know as this was her first time molding an actual living creature. before she could even bother with anything she would find someone infront of her holding her hands and using darkness on them "um...who the hell are you?" she asked before she would retract her hands, feeling it be healed, but minly because the apperition said something famiiar "our the voice in my head trying to make me do what you want..." she stated glaring at it

+ enhanced speed

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:30 pm
User Image
╔══════════╗
Lilith's + Dream
╚══════════╝

Misty's Dream

The apparition would hold onto her cheek with one of his hands.
"Not what I want... what WE want... we are one Lilith... but you insist on neglect your past."
Stated the apparition, stroking her cheek gently before letting go, leaving some space.
"You are weakened. WE cannot afford to risk OUR future, you must rest. WE'LL take the watch.You cannot stand another invader on your current condition. OUR madness had been drained from us during your little game with that weapon."
Lilith's dream would then exit through the door. Standing guard on the room, keeping them safe. Should Queen would like to sleep or should she like to follow and interrogate was up to her. But the steaming cup of tea was still there, and Misty did mentioned it helping purify Queen's body for any remnants from the anti kitsune venom.

OoC:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:37 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lily Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen would just glare "Oh good for you for being my past" she stated bluntly "I thought i told you i don't need any reminding of my past" she told it as it would walk out "I swear to god I will murder that this if it keeps up" she sighed as she would look at the weapon, seeing as it was still stuck in that mode. she would grab the tea and drink it quickly, as she would sigh going to bed and laying down "its not Our future its my future, i choose what i want" she stated closing her eyes. she would fall asleep but she kept her ears out for any sudden noises that would alert her, being if misty woke up or that thing came back inside,

+ enhanced speed

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:57 pm
User Image
╔══════════╗
Lilith's + Dream
╚══════════╝

Misty's Dream

Lilith's dream would mount guard while Hearing Queen complaint, but at last listening for once, getting some proper rest would be the best for the Queen of darkness whom spoke about choosing that she wanted.
"So did WE... WE choose what WE wanted to be..."
Lilith's dream said tho mostly to itself as it vanished into the shadows, haunting every hall, every corner. To keep Queen and the weapon from any harm.
"WE choose to become YOU... as OUR future"

OoC:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:16 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lily Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen would just be asleep, trying to ignore everything happening outside. once she was asleep, she would find herself in a house, she looked around as she seemed to be confused, "where...am i" she muttered the place she never been before yet it felt, homelike, as she explored the house ti was empty, but after she checked the entire house but when she went back to the main room, she would find two people on the couch "where...did they come from" she asked before she would approach them, it was Misty and a much older version of Saya, they seemed to be chatting, "Um...hello?" she asked but they didn't seem to answer, rather she moved infront of them only to have one get up and walk through her. Queen just blinked "Am i...a ghost...or something?" she asked herself before she would turn to where one of them went seeing them starting to cry, Queen went to touch the person but when she did everything went white, and nothing was recognizable, when this happened Queen would wake up, sweating breathing hard, he just decided to shake it off, but at least other than the strange dream she felt much better with her powers and strength.

+ enhanced speed

--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff