Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Now Open]Forsaken Destiny: The Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply University/School Roleplays
Silver Dragons High [OPEN] :3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miyuki Kuroi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:17 pm
Oooooh no. Sanzo wasn't letting her get away that easily. He playfully chased her and gave her an even longer, passionate kiss before breaking thier contact. I suppose it is time to get back to work.. Sanzo grumbled as he made his way towards the door.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:38 pm
Zasz turned and looked at the woman sitting on the bottom bleachers with him, he looks over to her, his eyes still filled with confusion and curiosity. He looks at her stronger, and pulls out a different notebook, opening it to a middle page he begins to do something or other, every so often looking back at her, the smile on her face, her eyes watching the water, he keeps doing different pencil strokes.  

biblis

The Panic Queen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:26 pm
"There will certainly be suspicions if you're dragged away from your work for too long," Mitsuki agreed teasingly, then tapped the door with her toe. "You're going to have to let us out. I left my keys in the lounge again this morning..." >>

Amaya seemed to be almost meditating watching the water and mostly blocking out the noisy pool sounds. She heard only the thoughts in her head, and her gaze fell serenely on the water. She started humming a few bars of a dark melody she loved when she felt eyes on her, and took a furitive look at the young man nearby, snapped out of her daydreams. She didn't say anything, instead cocked an eyebrow, wondering what he was doing and why he stole glances at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:43 pm
I don't really care what they say or think about my absence. It was well worth it. Sanzo said as he unlocked the door and opened it. See you at lunch then. Sanzo said with a small wave.  

Miyuki Kuroi

biblis

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:26 pm
Zasz simply looked upon the woman one more time and closed his notebook...turning to face her...
"My deepest apologies, i should not have been staring..." he turned again and began watching the water, trying to get attention away from him, he hates being the center of attention, even if its only one person looking at him, he cant help it, he looks back at her for one last glance, his green eyes glowing almost...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:32 pm
"I wouldn't miss it." Mitsuki mock-saluted, holding back another laugh. She loved how he talked, and now just hearing his voice brightened her. She glanced back at her desk and decided to sit down to absorb what had just happened. She forgot all about the walk she'd planned on taking. "Oh, Mitsuki. You get crazier by the day," she told herself, and shook her head with a soft smile.

Amaya tipped her head a little then shook it. "No need to apologize. It's not like you were planning on killing me or something, right?" She laughed a little, looking amused. She slid across so she was near him, but not intruding on his space. Her fingers touched the cover of the notebook lightly. "May I..?"  

The Panic Queen

Miyuki Kuroi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:49 pm
Sanzo made his way to his office and immediately sent someone to go pick up that Amaya girl he said he would meet with and went to go pull her files.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:58 pm
Zasz pulled back quickly, very defencivly..he looks at her with genuine fear in his eyes...he hates people, hates being close to people, another reason he was sent here, to try to get more interaction..
NO NO NO, get over yourself Zasz, GET OVER your fears, no need to be afraid of her, shes not going to hurt you...just let her see, but what if she is offended if i drew a picture of her...what if she thinks i am wierd....but i cant just deny her, that would be wrong...
"uhh....sure" he says softly and he slolwy lets
the notebook slide from his hands and into hers...  

biblis

Lady Peach

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:55 am
After doing a series of exercises, Kouri walked and stopped beside Kage. Good job! She smiled and gave him a thumbs-up. As usual, you're really good. I can't think of one sport that you can't do really we- Cut off short by someone who it turns out to be the teacher, he took Kouri by the arms and carried her quickly to the second lane. "In three, two, one, go!" The teacher shouted, blowing on his whistle as a sign of hurry-now-or-I-will-pull-down-your-grades-if-not-so-then-cut-you-heads-off-thing. Kouri took a deep breathe and dived in the water silently like a bird hunting off its prey.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:12 am
Kage smiled and was about to thank her when the teacher pulled her away. Stupid teacher. Turning around, Kage took a seat nearby so he could watch her race.  

Miyuki Kuroi

The Panic Queen

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:15 pm
Amaya smiled warmly and flipped through the pages to find the last one that had been used. She was surprised to see a sketch of herself as she'd been just a few minutes ago. She blushed a little, tipping her head to look at the drawing. "Wow... this is amazing. You're really good." She looked back to him, a little embarassed. "I'm flattered, actually.."

Just then, a student came and cleared his throat. "Uhm, are you Jeyora-san? Himitsu would like to see you in his office..."

"Oh!" She looked a little flustered and pushed the notebook back into the boy's hands. "Guess I've got to go. I'll see you aroun school?" She smirked and waved, then quickly followed the student who'd summoned her to the principals office.

((Just so everyone knows, I'm going out of town and won't have computer access! xD I'll be in Florida from tomorrow until Sunday night. Aww.))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:55 pm
((Have fun!))  

Miyuki Kuroi

biblis

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:10 pm
Zasz sat there and watched in awe as she walked away, he looks down at his notebook, he cant believe he let someone touch it other than him...she was the first person ever to touch that notebook other than him, and maybe some stockboy at the mall...but still, its the concept...he puts it back in his case and watches the water again, watching the people swim around, he has no intention of ever participating in this sport, he hates it so...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:25 am
Starting off, Kouri kept her breathing in a rhythmic motion. She never bothered to open her eyes even if the cold water touched her, it felt like as if it were the cool winter air. Finally, she opened her eyes to see that the end of the pool was near. Kouri gave a quick move using her left hand as she touched the end. Finish She slowly removed her goggles to see that she was the first to arrive there -a smile appeared on her face.

Kouri got out of the pool and sat on the closest bleacher. She got a towel and placed it on her shoulders, waiting for the teacher's 'orders'  

Lady Peach

Miyuki Kuroi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:50 pm
Kage watched and was surprised at how well she did. Getting up to his feet, he walked over to Kouri, he took a seat near her but kept his eyes on the water. Nice run, you're pretty fast in the water. Kage commented.  
University/School Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff