Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:30 pm
Chichiri_luvr
Amaranth sighed and took out more kunai. She didn't understand how he could get so worked up. She was always calm - almost lazy - when she fought. She tossed a kunai at the man, piercing his arm. She walked a littel bit closer. "Hey, Kyou, just calm down. The guy ain't that strong..."

"i just looked at her and said to myself(in a little voice)"maybe to u but i"m not as strong as u i haven't trained much i'm still learning".He just kept on attacking and i was attacking and for a while then i just let him bet the crap out of me cause i was thinking how everyone thinks i'm all strong while i'm all weak.So i had no friends well only one but she died(no one knows)then i fell to the ground and Amaranth just looked at me.I just got up all pissed so i had to take it out on him and with out me knowing what i had made it was a firebrid.It attack him and he fell to the floor and i was about to also but i didn't let myself so i just went up to him and ask "what did u want from me"(while trying to stay up)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:01 pm
Amaranth watched as he fought. She was a bit surprised when a fire bird appeared, but she hardly ever reacted. This was the training she had received. Then, in the middle of the fight, her cell phone rang. She answered the phone, ignoring the fight, which she considered to be boring at that point. 'Amaranth? Is that you?' "No, who else would answer my phone?" 'I've got an assignment for you.' "Now? But Damien-" 'Please, Amaranth....' "I'll be there in a few minutes." 'love you.' "I love you too," shje replied, before hanging up. She gave a yawn. "I'd say you can handle yourself now, Kyou," she said coolly before walking off.  

Chichiri_luvr

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:18 pm
Chichiri_luvr
Amaranth watched as he fought. She was a bit surprised when a fire bird appeared, but she hardly ever reacted. This was the training she had received. Then, in the middle of the fight, her cell phone rang. She answered the phone, ignoring the fight, which she considered to be boring at that point. 'Amaranth? Is that you?' "No, who else would answer my phone?" 'I've got an assignment for you.' "Now? But Damien-" 'Please, Amaranth....' "I'll be there in a few minutes." 'love you.' "I love you too," shje replied, before hanging up. She gave a yawn. "I'd say you can handle yourself now, Kyou," she said coolly before walking off.

"I saw her leaving and i just looked back at the guy and he wasn't there and Amaranth had already left.And i didn't have time to tell her what had happened and i couldn't seem to find him.And out of no where he was in back of me(and was in shocked) and i turned and tried to hit him but he was gone.He had done it again and then the time i was going to hit him he had knocked me out and i didn't get to see what had happened after."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:48 pm
Amaranth walked through a doorway she knew only too well. "Hey there Am," a familiar voice said. "Damien," she replied, nodding. He laughed. "Still as cold as ever, are you sweetheart?" Amaranth shrugged. He came over and hugged her, planting a kiss on her cheek. "Here's your job." He whispered the instructions in her ear. She smiled. "I can do that easy," she said. "I know. That's why I wanted you to do it. No one else could." Amaranth laughed. "Or did you just want to see me again?" Damien grinned. "That too, love." She laughed. He grinned. "I love it when you laugh...Laugh again..." "In your dreams." She winked and walked out. She had a job to do.

She happened to pass by where Kyou had been fighting. He was gone. She looked around, wondering where he had gone to. And where was the kid he'd been fighting?  

Chichiri_luvr

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:38 pm
Chichiri_luvr
Amaranth walked through a doorway she knew only too well. "Hey there Am," a familiar voice said. "Damien," she replied, nodding. He laughed. "Still as cold as ever, are you sweetheart?" Amaranth shrugged. He came over and hugged her, planting a kiss on her cheek. "Here's your job." He whispered the instructions in her ear. She smiled. "I can do that easy," she said. "I know. That's why I wanted you to do it. No one else could." Amaranth laughed. "Or did you just want to see me again?" Damien grinned. "That too, love." She laughed. He grinned. "I love it when you laugh...Laugh again..." "In your dreams." She winked and walked out. She had a job to do.

She happened to pass by where Kyou had been fighting. He was gone. She looked around, wondering where he had gone to. And where was the kid he'd been fighting?

i had woke up and looked around i didn't see anyone. I was in this big room and i had been lying on the floor and out of no where i had heard my name and i turned, and i didn't see anyone then i heard it again and i had saw a person come in. And i ask him "who are u and how do u know my name" he said nothing, and then he had said "it's because i been keeping an eye on u and u'r little friend". Then i had just yelled "WHY...WHY ARE U DOING THAT...WHY WERE U KEEPING AN EYE ON US WHY" he didn't say anything. I tried to get him but the guy i was fighting before had got in the way and i just backed off. I had said"u'r not going to get away with it trust me" and he just had laugh and left and i just sat next to the wall and said(in a low voice)"be careful Amaranth plz."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:43 pm
Amaranth walked towards her destination. It was a dank bar, mostly abandoned. She walked inside. She hated this part of her job - the flirting to trick a guy to come with her. She took a deep breath and headed over to a guy in the corner. She'd know him anywhere. His name was Keeno. "Hey cutie," she said, sliding into the seat in front of him. "What's your name?" He grinned and leaned forward, telling her. She continued the teasing and the flirting, until he agreed to leave with her. Once a safe distance away, she grabbed his arm, twisted him around, and slammed him into the ground. "Now, you're going to tell me what's going on, and you're going to tell me now. What dirt do you have on me?!" Keeno grinned. "Ah, I see now. You're the infamous Amaranth, no? Oh, the dirt I have on you would make your hair curl." Amaranth swallowed, picking him up by his collar. "Yeah? Well, I've got a customer who'd like to have...a little chat with you..." He sneered. "Where's the little boy you've been hanging with?" Amaranth knew that tone. She slammed him against a wall. "What have you done to him?" she growled. Keeno laughed. "I didn't do anything, but someone did." Amaranth glared at him, roughly jerking him towards Damien's building. Keeno would be lucky to leave alive, at this point.  

Chichiri_luvr

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:03 pm
Chichiri_luvr
Amaranth walked towards her destination. It was a dank bar, mostly abandoned. She walked inside. She hated this part of her job - the flirting to trick a guy to come with her. She took a deep breath and headed over to a guy in the corner. She'd know him anywhere. His name was Keeno. "Hey cutie," she said, sliding into the seat in front of him. "What's your name?" He grinned and leaned forward, telling her. She continued the teasing and the flirting, until he agreed to leave with her. Once a safe distance away, she grabbed his arm, twisted him around, and slammed him into the ground. "Now, you're going to tell me what's going on, and you're going to tell me now. What dirt do you have on me?!" Keeno grinned. "Ah, I see now. You're the infamous Amaranth, no? Oh, the dirt I have on you would make your hair curl." Amaranth swallowed, picking him up by his collar. "Yeah? Well, I've got a customer who'd like to have...a little chat with you..." He sneered. "Where's the little boy you've been hanging with?" Amaranth knew that tone. She slammed him against a wall. "What have you done to him?" she growled. Keeno laughed. "I didn't do anything, but someone did." Amaranth glared at him, roughly jerking him towards Damien's building. Keeno would be lucky to leave alive, at this point.

"i was just there leaning on the wall and i was thinking of a way to get out of there and warn Amaranth before anything happenes to her. I was thinking of a way to get but couldn't cause of the ppl out side. So i was stuck and i had to wait for a chance or something to get out of here and i was just thinking if Amaranth is okay."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:29 pm
Amaranth delivered Keeno to Damien. "Do me a favor, Damien....get him to tell you what happened to someone I know - a kid named Kyou." "Who's the kid?" "Just someone I know, ok? Just get him to say what happened." Damien smiled. "Allright, love. Only for you." Amaranth rolled her eyes. "Get the information, and maybe I'll join you for dinner." Damien laughed. "You'd find a way to flake, but I'll take you up on it."

Nearly and hour later, Amaranth had the whole story. Now she just had to go find out where they'd taken Kyou....  

Chichiri_luvr

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:11 am
Chichiri_luvr
Amaranth delivered Keeno to Damien. "Do me a favor, Damien....get him to tell you what happened to someone I know - a kid named Kyou." "Who's the kid?" "Just someone I know, ok? Just get him to say what happened." Damien smiled. "Allright, love. Only for you." Amaranth rolled her eyes. "Get the information, and maybe I'll join you for dinner." Damien laughed. "You'd find a way to flake, but I'll take you up on it."

Nearly and hour later, Amaranth had the whole story. Now she just had to go find out where they'd taken Kyou....

"i was bored to death and pissed cause i have to warn Amaranth and i have no idea where i was and then i heard a knock at the door. And that's when this person came and got me so we could go somewhere else and that's when i thought i could get away.Then I had pushed the guy away and ran away but what was wrong is that i didn't know where to go.Then there was someone going after me and i just tried to get away and then they were waiting for me at the end of the hallway, and that's when they knock me out and i didn't know where they were taking me."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:27 pm
Amaranth felt a little lost. She didn't know where to look for Kyou. Unfortunately, Keeno hadn't known where they were taking him. She sighed, looking at where she'd last seen him. Then, she had an idea. She summoned an ice wolf. the wolf was pure white, with glowing, red eyes. "Find him," she ordered. The wolf nodded and sniffed the ground before bounding off through the woods. Amaranth followed. "I'll kill him," she growled.  

Chichiri_luvr

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:51 pm
Chichiri_luvr
Amaranth felt a little lost. She didn't know where to look for Kyou. Unfortunately, Keeno hadn't known where they were taking him. She sighed, looking at where she'd last seen him. Then, she had an idea. She summoned an ice wolf. the wolf was pure white, with glowing, red eyes. "Find him," she ordered. The wolf nodded and sniffed the ground before bounding off through the woods. Amaranth followed. "I'll kill him," she growled.

"i had woken up and was hurnting all over and i was looking all around but only saw a door.Then i had notice that i was tied up to something and all i could do was sit there. And i was pissed and said to myself "where am i and what happened." And i notice that there was a small window with bars on it and i tryed to reach it but i couldn't so i just stayed there and went to sleep."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:02 pm
Amaranth continued to follow her ice wolf. She changed directions a few times, until she finally came to a building. the wolf raced to a window with bars on it, barking. Amaranth looked at the window and walked over. She looked inside and saw Kyou sleeping. She sighed and kciked the bars out, two at a time.

((I g2g.))  

Chichiri_luvr

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:10 pm
Chichiri_luvr
Amaranth continued to follow her ice wolf. She changed directions a few times, until she finally came to a building. the wolf raced to a window with bars on it, barking. Amaranth looked at the window and walked over. She looked inside and saw Kyou sleeping. She sighed and kciked the bars out, two at a time.

((I g2g.))

"i had woken up and saw Amaranth and i got up and that's when someone was coming and i told her to hind. That's when this person had came to get me again.He said "come on my boss wants to talk to u about something" and that's when we left."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:24 pm
Amaranth sighed. This was getting to be tiresome. Amaranth summoned a few ice wolves, although it kind of tired her out, and set them lose on the place. "Kill, if you want," she said to the wolves, her eyes uncaring. "Just leave the kid. I want to smack him upside the head by myself." The wolves barked and attacked. Amaranth calmly slipped into the cell kyou had been held in and followed the path the man had taken.  

Chichiri_luvr

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:51 pm
Chichiri_luvr
Amaranth sighed. This was getting to be tiresome. Amaranth summoned a few ice wolves, although it kind of tired her out, and set them lose on the place. "Kill, if you want," she said to the wolves, her eyes uncaring. "Just leave the kid. I want to smack him upside the head by myself." The wolves barked and attacked. Amaranth calmly slipped into the cell kyou had been held in and followed the path the man had taken.

"And then there was a guy in back of us and he was going to attack Amaranth but i got in the way and i had gotten hit.I feel to the ground and look at the guy and got up and that when Amaranth's ice wolf came and attacked him.But there was guy in back of the ice wolf and he had attacked it and that's when we stayed looking at each other."  
Anime Role Play Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff