Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=|The Literate Yuri and Shoujo-ai Guild|=-

Back to Guilds

Tags: Yuri, Shoujo-Ai, Role playing, Literate 

Reply The Graveyard
[Misc] Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OroChan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:38 am
Hi!
I'm Oro, or Eri. I'm a girl, even though I have a male avatar. I'm proably one of the youngest here, but also one of the most perverted.

I am a total addict to Yuri and Yaoi. I sing, write and draw, and have become an expert at wasting time. I often act overly energetic, but if you catch me at the right moment, I'll be more angsty and self-pitying than your neighbourhood emo that commited suicide a week ago. I'm probably mentally unstable, but I swear I'm a decent person.

I love roleplaying, although I usually roleplay Yaoi due to the lack of Yuri websites.

heart Oro  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:47 am
-waves- Greetings and welcome to the guild.

Oh...and Oro?

You don't have to worry too much until you're playing a game and something as innocent as "Searching for Rogue to pick the lock on my Mithril Lockbox." manages to sound like a dirty ad...or the "I wish to browse your goods."  

Akai_ryu
Crew

FreeYourSoul

Blessed Prophet

9,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:32 am
Hi!

I'm Lauri (or F.y.s. [pronounced like fizz]), and I'm very grateful that my request to join was accepted. I wouldn't say I'm an addict of Yuri and Yaoi, but I do love it. I think I first came across it in a manga when my friend handed me one of hers and told me 'Read this. It'll have you falling out of your seat laughing!' That manga happened to be Eerie Queerie. I knew that they had such mangas, I'd just never actually read a Yaoi or Yuri based manga. But enough about that, on to more about me.

I'm a 19 year old Pisces (turned 19 last month). I'm a very creative person, and I like to show that in what I do. That's why writing poetry, drawing, dancing and singing are some of my favorite pastimes. I'm also into improving my guitar skills, and reading.

I guess that's all I can think of for the moment. If you'd like to know more about me, don't be afraid to PM me. Well hope to meet you all soon.

~Lauri a.k.a. F.y.s.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:25 pm
'Allo all.
I'm Pickled Eternity, or Anna. My nickname happens to be Hobbit, as I'm rather short. sweatdrop
Although I'm not quite an addict, I luff roleplaying and obsessing over Yaoi and Yuri. I, myself, am Bisexual (like most Yaoi/Yuri fanfics). Before you ask, no, I don't have a girlfriend. I just broke up with my boyfriend, over a rather stupid argument.
While not an active Yuri/Yaoi addict, I am a general manga addict. My favourite manga would have to be Naruto (I luffle Sasuke) and .Hack//Sign. Along with those, I read Full Metal Alchemist, Fruits Basket, Inu Yasha, and a manga of which I can't remember the name. x.x I also watch many animes, including (but not limited to) Ghost In A Shell: Stand Alone Complex, Naruto (<3), Gundam SEED, and Witch Hunter Robin.
I will not post my age, but I am a Libra. The scales. I do not see why this had to be my sign; my scale is scary. I have always been a small person, but just a few years ago I became an anorexic. This was not my choice, and I didn't enjoy it. I dropped thirty pounds, and weighed 50 lbs at 5"4'. After nearly a year I had gained back 19 lbs, and then weighed 69 lbsl still not a healthy weight. Recently, I have gained anoter ten pounds, and am nearly my original weight again. My weight is no longer an issue, and I'm back to my usual psycotic self.
I am none too athletic. I am really quite smart, and creative. In my spare time (and during classes) I write poems and draw. Most of my poems are very dark and morbid; mainly about how I want to kill myself. My drawings are random doodles of Gaian avatars... heh. ^^

That pretty much sums up the Hobbit; message me for more information (heh... I might even draw you. ^^),
**Pickle  

Candied Coma

Requia

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:25 am
Hi girls!
I am, sadly, not as perverted as used to be (online, that is) since I am now engaged! Say congratulations everyone! I managed to get a beautiful, BEAUTIFUL girl to say yes to marrying me, and I don't really go looking for sex anywhere else, not even in text. However, the RPG:ing here is still good, if I can find someone who wont beat me up fr saying no to sex and if I can avoid getting kicked out of the RP, and the people are nice, so I'd like to hang on. Aenakume, forgive me! sweatdrop

I am not very interesting, 17 going on 18, fantasy and sci fi freak, idiot and pretty much the luckiest person in the universe. Trust me, I am, just ask me how I got my gal. If there is anything you want to know about me, feel fre to ask, I am a friendly person most of the time. Hope to se you all around in the RPGs!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:03 pm
Hello...my name is Meia. I'm 30 and live in Seattle, Washington. And I, er, act a lot younger than my age. ^_^

Thanks for accepting me into this guild! I'm actually not experienced with online roleplaying (just your basic pencil/paper D&D, and pretty informal at that), and I'm better at visual art than verbal art.

I love Yuri art, although I'm not familiar enough with it to be able to name any artists or characters or anything. I love anime style art, and when I see yuri it tends to make my heart stop because it's usually so beautiful. wink

Anyway, I love to make art, by hand or on the computer. I haven't had anyone to share my more yuri style art with, because my husband and my friends aren't really into it. So I'm hoping to share some here, though it might take some time to get it uploaded on the computer and prettified.

More about me personally, I'm into David Bowie, sweets, Neopets, reading, and art, obviously. I'm attending college currently, getting caught up on math classes for now and have plans for being an art major.

I think that's about it...hope to get to know some of you better and make some good friends. 3nodding

meiastar

Akai_ryu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:54 pm
-waves- Greetings to all the new people and congrats to Requia.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:26 am
Hey Girlies. I'm Sarah, but my IRL name sucks so just call me Ookani-chan, Ookani, 'Kani-chan, sexy, get off the couch, whatever you wanna call me by <3

15 currently, 16 November 23rd so that makes me Sagitarius, I live in Gloucestershire, England. Right in the center of the Cotswolds, and Nobody knows where that is! ^.^;;

I aspire to become a Doctor in Psychology, aiming to lecture Psychology in a University when I finish all my degrees and shtuff. I also want to write Fantasy and Sci-fi novels.

I enjoy, reading (when I get the time) writing and Roleplaying, and I manage to squeeze in Anime in there as well when I can. I draw a little but, well I'm not so good. I sing a bit, too, when people aren't smacking me over the head and screaming for me to shut up >.<
I even Ride a bit whenever I can, too.

One thing I Really want to do, is go to a Cosplay Convention with my Boyfriend and main Roleplay partner, Frank. He's a sweetheart, he is, one true treasure. He lives in Canada, and the pair of us talk online and fawn over Shoujo-ai and anime in general.

So yeah. Me and My Busy Bisexual life. Now all I need is my trusty Ex repelant. What's it called, Ex Lax? hehe. <3  

Ookani-chan

Sakashiro

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:39 am
Hi Everyone ^_^. My name is Jenny and i'm 14. I enjoy reading manga, watching anime, playing video games, and of course Roleplaying. I play the piano and guitar. I also like to write stories,songs, and poems. I'm a Libra and umm I think that's it. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:17 pm
Hi, my name is Andie I live about an hour away from Los Angeles, CA. I'm seventeen years old but I act old for my age...oh my bones ache. I love roleplaying, reading, writing, drawing, long walks on the beach at sunset, and tofu. I lied on the last part...I hate tofu. I can't play any instruments or speak another language, unless you count "idiot" as one sweatdrop I prefer yuri/shoujo ai of yaoi/shounen ai any day and am so glad to have gotten accepted into this guild. Shoujo ai > Yaoi!! <.<  

Beso_Kitty

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:12 am
weeelcooome. XD weeelcome to the guild. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:15 pm
User ImageDecora ga

User Image

User ImageYo!
I'm Kitty and I'm 15 (just became as on the 13th) and I'm a really energetic and cheerful gal. I'm pretty ladi back at the same time and love to just smile and be cheerful I'm probably one of the happiest of my group.
I'm a tiny girl so razz but I am very very skinny so I'm not like...yeah. Uhm, I've been roleplayinf for quite a while so I guess i'm skilled at it. sweatdrop I don't brag because I don't think that i am, but then agian I'm weird so yeah. Uhh... I don't have a girlfriend or a boyfriend so yeah... random but yeah.
Oh yeah! Sicne I had said about the whole skinneh thing what I mean by that is like I barely reach 5'0" right and weigh 86lbs and refuse to let myself get any more over that. I know I' mreally skinny bu liek I said I'm weird and stuffs.
I love to write, read, sing and dacne and to do para para which is like japanese dancing only coreographed with using mainly arm movements. I'm really into the whole Japanse scene so yeah I love the culture the music the people everything. ^.^ Uhm, I thik that's about it... I'll add mroe to this if I remember.
User Image

User Image

daisuki. User Image

[ .Lolita in Pink. ]

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:18 pm
Welcome to our parlor. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:35 am
Nya, Im Kj, Im 13, 14 come november and I Live In Riverside, CA. I Love Art And Music. Im Bisexual. Im An Otaku Whos Into Japanese Theams And Wear Spiffy Cosplays To School For Fun, I Mostly Wear Cat Ears Everyday. I Hate My Family And My Friends Mostly Suck. Im Either Picked On Or Badly Flirted With By Boys. [who should Crawl beack to newgrounds Sim Dating!] My School Has No Cute Girls Or Boys, 'cept A Few But The Girls Are Straight. D= My Best Friends A Compulsive Lier And Gay, But He's So Fun And Nice. My Other Steals My Anime While Mostlikely Talking Behind My Back, She Keeps Making Me Cry.

Im Adicted To Gaia And Have been On For About Two Years, I Ador My Zombie Skin, Even THough Irl Im Terrified Of Zombies.
I Love Reading, Watching, And Writing Yaoi and Yuri. My Favorite Color Is Purple And The Dark And Light Tones Of Grey.

My Myspace, Yahoo And Gaia All Share Thte Name Kj the Neko Because Im Infatuated With The Name, I Accept Friend Requests. ^___^

Oh And On Topics Of Boyfriends And Girlfriends? Eh, I Got Rid Of My Last One Because He Turned All Jelous And Stalkerish On Me, Started Saying That I Like My Best Freind And Trying To Pin Me To His Bed. o.O Creepy, ne? He Was Also Short While Being About A Year Or Two Older. Ick.

Kj the Neko

The Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces