Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pet Journals
.:: The Chisato Mansion :: UPDATED//PM for RP::. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you like better?
The Cuddly Cerise Shizuka
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
The Playful Alexus Kotoha
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

ChiemiChan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:41 am
Julie's breathing had turned into anything but normal... trying desperately to regain self control, she closed the door behind her which didn't actually help, however, she trusted Lillyanya and she believed that whatever happened between wouldn't go against any of her fears... Laying herself on the bed, she then patted the spot next to her, and said "Come sit... you can tell me... a bedtime story... your story..." Her blush hadn't gone away from before and as of the moment, it only deepened.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:06 am
Lilly moved into the room and knelt beside the bed resting her face on her hands.
"What exactly do you want to hear?" She asked, golden strands of hair trailing around her face and across the bed.  

Auric Halcyon

Feral Wife

14,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

ChiemiChan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:16 am
Rolling herself over to where Lillyanya sat, she then placed a kiss upon her lips as she then stated "Everything..." Taking a few of Lilllyanya's golden tresses within a gentle hand she held it up to her cheeks and let them carress her cheek. The shining sun-lit locks proved to be the softest hair that she had ever felt before... Julie laid on her side and waited for her bed time story... Lillyanya's story...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:35 am
Lillyanya smiled sadly at that.
"I don't want to give you nightmares. So I will start at the beginning."

She traced a finger over Julie's lips, gently making patterns across the other woman's chin and then neck.

"I come from a kingdom that is ruled by women. Very few males are born into the bloodline, first of all, but also long ago there was a curse placed on the descendants of the Des'Orda line. It is a secret amongst the Queens that this secret was in fact placed by a Des'Orda Queen long ago. She wished that none should rule our kingdom but her family and her female descendants." Lilly paused, a wistful look taking over her features. "I am one of her descendants, the only girl remaining of three siblings. The other two... went away." She touched her chest briefly, reminiscing on the scars that fell between her breasts.
"My mother was a harsh ruler, I did not know how she governed the people, I spent most of my time away, liaising with other kingdoms. I had no idea that there were peasants starving, or merchants being killed. But ignorance is no excuse. At least not for some." Again, her features grew dark. "He came on a night that I had returned... I still remember those cold fingers around my neck, those accusing eyes..." She shook her head and looked away, but her attempts to stop speaking were failing, she was lost in the memories and the words spilled faster from her lips.
"He threw me from that balcony, as though I were a toy. I fell to the ground, the pain was immeasurable... I lay there, listening as he killed them. The screaming was the worst... I couldn't move, I could barely breathe.... and then the earth wrapped around me, and the land that was mine rebirthed me.... but by the time I came out... he had established himself as the new ruler... and... the people... they celebrated him in the streets... they threw flowers in the air, they danced and wept for joy..."
She looked away, still no tears to show for this pain.
"So I left, and have been traveling for sometime."  

Auric Halcyon

Feral Wife

14,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

ChiemiChan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:44 am
Tears nearly sprung from Julie's eyes as she heard the tale... She was treated so wrongly... it wasn't even her fault... She snuggled close to Lillyanya and said "I... I promise that... that as long as you're here, no one will treat you wrongly... from... from this day on... I promise that no one will lay a finger on you..." Though it may have sounded a tad bit wrong for the situation, Julie took no heed to it for deep down, her feelings were that if anything... both definitions were correct... she would allow no one to lay a finger upon Lillyanya ever again.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:53 am
Lilly gently kissed Julie's tears away. "Why are you crying?"
She traced Julie's face with her fingertips. "I did not deserve the throne, for being ignorant of my own people's plight. There is no excuse for that. But I agree, I did not deserve death, and the Land agreed as well. Now I am at a loss with what to do with myself."  

Auric Halcyon

Feral Wife

14,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

ChiemiChan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:02 am
"I never want to see you hurt again~ you didn't know that they were suffering, it wasn't your fault..." Tears made their ways down her cheeks as she continued, all the while entwining her fingers within Lillyanya's. "You can stay here... in one of the spare rooms, or you can bunk with one of us so you don't feel lonely... wherever you choose, you can stay anywhere here, I'll take care of you... really I will... I'll... I'll be the best that I can be... you'll never have to suffer again, I'm at your command, say it and it'll be done... which also reminds me... you've told me you're story it's only fair that I let you at my promise... what do you wish for right now... is there anything that I could possibly do for you?" Julie looked up at Lillyanya wondering what she could possibly do... her, Julie... just Julie... what could she possibly do, she wondered.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:10 am
Lilly brushed the tears from Julie's features and chuckled. "For a start, stop crying. It's silly. And I suppose I can think of something else..." She leaned in closer, pressing her lips against the other woman's, sealing their mouths heatedly.  

Auric Halcyon

Feral Wife

14,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

ChiemiChan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:17 am
Sniffling a bit she tried her best to stop the tears from rolling down the sides of her face, and just as Lillyanya's lips touched her own, she felt as if she was in heaven. She continued it for a little longer until she pulled back and whipered almost into Lillyanya's mouth "Your wish is my command..."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:49 am
Lillyanya wiped the snow-leopard's puffy cheeks and pressed closer to the other woman, her body warm against the sheets.
"Kiss me some more, Julie." Her voice was low and needy.  

Auric Halcyon

Feral Wife

14,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

ChiemiChan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:56 am
Lillyanya's requst was all Julie needed to gently place Lillyanya so that her back was against the bed's frame, from their, Julie captured Lillyanya's lips with her own and instantly brought them both into a kiss. Licking her lips seductively she entwined her fingers with Lillyanya's and started to suckle at the base of Lillyanya's neck... She wanted to leave a temporary mark so no one could touch her although she decided not to make it permanent for that may be against what Lillyanya wanted...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:12 am
Hi chi. i'm just here to post that you can do whatever and stuff with dior and alexus. I have so much stuff to deal with in real life right now so you can rp them and yeah.. also you may do as you wish with haru and izu relationship, i give you full permission to breed haru with izu. okay well good luck with all the rp and sorry to drop all the load on you. see you at the convention next year maybe?.. bye.  

Sungmin_Sakura

Auric Halcyon

Feral Wife

14,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:08 pm
The unicorn moaned in pleasure as she was rolled onto her back against the bed frame. Her fingers gripped Julie's tightly as she tossed her head back with a sigh, submitting to the pleasure of the hickey the other woman was attempting to entice on her neck.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:13 am
Surprised by the sudden reaction that Lillyanya made, Julie then looked up from the love bite that she had currently made and said worriedly "I-I'm sorry... Did I do something wrong?" Blinking in all innocence, Julie made puppy dog eyes that showed worry in them. She'd never actually done this before nor did she know much about it so every little thing happening was making her feel anxious as all she really wanted to do was to do exactly what Lillyanya wanted her to... Lillyanya's happiness at the moment was all that she wanted.  

ChiemiChan

Auric Halcyon

Feral Wife

14,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:29 pm
Lillyanya smiled and moved her body so she could kiss the snow-leopard. "No, you did nothing wrong, it felt wonderful." She whinnied gently and began kissing her way down Julie's neck, her hands trailing lower to caress the other woman.  
Pet Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff