Welcome to Gaia! ::

U T O P I A Guild

Back to Guilds

Send a guild invite to us and receive important updates about UTOPIA! 

Tags: Utopia, Utopian, Plexi, Charity, Giveaways 

Reply U T O P I A
Introduce Yourselves Here! <333 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome gold from UTOPIA!
  Mmmmmm, gold. :F
View Results

Sakeyru

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:32 am
Hi there!My name is Saket(Indian).I've been around since 06 though I made this account in 07(earlier account was cybersurfer714...tell me if you get its password..I was fracked hacked.)Anyways Im pretty busy with my medical studies(call me for your surgery whee )But if you want to talk I can be found at Kaboom charity and UTOPIA now. xd

I would like to thank Mikey for sending me to utopia.Had it not been for him I probably wouldnt be on gaia now.So thankies ravvy! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:35 pm
Hi, I'm Raphien, but my real name is Meg. I'm 20, and I remember being on Gaia in 2003. . . . though I didn't stay, as I didn't have the internet for a looooong time. But on a whim, I came back, and now I just kind of lurk around, RP, and buy art. I love to buy art.
IRL, I'm a photography student (hopefully) and love to write, bike, dance, and swim as well.  

elrianvaon

6,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100

Tsunami Shirahime

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:09 pm

:3

Hullo. I'm Tsu.
I'm a 19 year old college student going into her sophmore year.
I've been a member of Gaia since '05, though I went on a hiatus after my hangout thread shut down.

Now, I creep around in Utopia and can mostly be found in art freebie threads.

I loooove animals, cosmetics, and baking. :3

>> Now it's off with your head <<

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:00 am
Hi there *decided that it's better late than never*. My name is Niorun. You can call me Nio for short, or by my real name Brandi.

I am 27 years old and an Iceland resident. I am a mother to two beautiful daughters. My youngest one is autistic - so some of my days can be rather challenging, and my oldest lives in my home country with her father.

Oh!! I recently found out that I am pregnant! I am so excited!! biggrin

Anywho, I am a 2004 Gaian, but kind of lacked in the posting department on and off (I guess that happens when you are a mom). If I ask rather weird questions, I apologize in advance- things have changed a lot in Gaia within the last few years.
Saket (Sakeyru) introduced me to Utopia and I am very glad he did. It has brought me back! heart
I look forward to spending my time with my new "family"! See you all in the thread!

Niorun

6,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Morbid Daydream

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:17 pm

Hello everyone. I'm Mina (though, that's not my real name). I don't mind being referred to as any variation of my username.
I'm Canadian.
I'm in a highly academic program so I can't get on as often as I wish I could.
I'm in high school if you're wondering.
I plan to be a massage therapist then explore the world and possibly go back to school for psychology and philosophy and possibly physiotherapy... maybe some sciences. Just general interest learning that I may pursue as another career in. I don't ever plan to stop learning.
I can be rather talkative if we get onto a topic I'm interested in.
I don't like arguing but if I like you enough then I'm all for a debate. I have no problem with agreeing to disagree. Everyone is different, it can't be helped.
This is my newest and main account. My mules are Interminable and Massage. Both of which are older accounts of mine.
If you knew me from those account feel free to drop me a line. I'd love to get in touch with any past e-friends.
Even if I've never talked to you before, message me. Comment or pm chatting is loved. Better yet, visit me at my quest thread (there is a link in my signature). We can talk and make my thread more known. ^^-

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:58 pm
8D ellu i am a new member of this place o3o beware i like to eat ppls socks

my real world name is Randall it means shield wolf
i have been on gaia since nov 04 on blue wulf of ice, change to this account do to alot of scammers who would pm about each day
you all can call me wulf  

wulf of ice

Premium Gaian

Den ro kun

Wealthy Trader

5,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 6:45 pm
Hey whats up I'm a new member here. My name is Denit used to be Kam Tenria and if you look at the roster under that name you will see that he was a utopion too. I am 25 and its good to be alive.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:24 pm
Allo there. Name's Yami. Tho if you really wanna know my real name.....ask me.

I'm 36, just turned 2 weeks ago today actually. I joined back in 07, with the persistance of someone who wouldnt help me out. Rejoined in 08 with my now girlfriend Moons's insistance.

I like cooking, reading, music and the like, and cant wait to help make UTOPlA great  

YamiTyger

Invisible Elder

23,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Blushing Apple

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:50 am
Hi I'm Blushing Apple, most people call me Apple smile
I'm from England!

I joined gaia in 2008 and became a UTOPIAN member today! (yay biggrin )  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:33 pm
O HAI, I'm Kei Asaki, you can call me Kei. rofl
I live up on the west side of Canada and I'm too generous for my own good. rofl  

Kei Asaki

9,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200

Rape Me My Friend

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:03 pm
Greetings and Salutations.
I'm Rape Me My Friend, but you can call me Hatter ;P

I live in Indiana on an air force base...surrounded by corn, corn, more corn some wheat and beans XD
I became a Utopian today and am so happy to be a part of something so wonderful. whee  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:26 pm
Hello! Please call me Hiri, and I'm from Seattle. 3nodding I'm happy to say that I just became a Utopian! Definitely my favorite Gaian achievement in all my years here. Very delighted to be here!  

Hiriyou

Ziarinaa

Hot Firestarter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:17 pm
Hello everyone
I am Ziarinaa
I have been in Gaia since September 2010 and was very fortunate to hace found UTOPIA as my very first Gaian home. I love being here and I hope you will like having me here as well.
I am originally from South Africa from where I went to South Korea and am currently in Hong Kong.
I love adventures of any kind!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:47 am
Hello, I am Leaellyna, you can call me Lea or Lae. I live in Belgium, and I am 17 years old. I joined Gaia in August 2010. I'm very happy to be an Utopian, and I hope the Guild is as awesome as the thread.  

Leaellyna

Assimilated Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Trafficker 100

- Zilithion -

Eloquent Flatterer

14,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:17 pm
Okay, Hi!
I'm not sure if I've posted here before, but it's been a while since I've been here and I thought just in case I will introduce myself again. So I'm Zilithion. Most people call me Zili. I'm a graphic artist on Gaia and love making thread layouts. I've been on Gaia for 4 years on and off.  
U T O P I A

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff