Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leviathan Stadium

Back to Guilds

A battle Stadium for literate roleplayers. 

Tags: Literate, Fighting, Battle, Arena, Levi 

Reply Eastern parts of Gaia
The Dead Forest (Increased Orc activity due to skirmish) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daemon Val Din

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 12:35 am
::Watching the simple interaction before him, Daemon waited patiently for whatever was to happen. As Dreads had opened the door to what was now an elevator, Daemon nodded to the man at his invitation and slowly stepped into the metal carrage that was to swiftly transport him and his guide to their desired location. Inspecting the space in a glance (which was more than enough), Daemon deemed it safe enough and stepped inside.

"I can tell the events to follow this second meeting will come to be a great improvement on the present lack of goings-on. I take it that I'll be placed near the appex of the power source below us, as a safeguard for not only Miss Berske, but the source of power itself?"

Daemon never looked to the fair gentleman to his right, but only kept his shaded gaze towards the doors of the machine, his knowing tone of the environment becoming further enhanced by every second he was there, the source of energy that pulsed tendrils through the entirety of the underground complex feeding him information without his actual needing to tap into it. There was much more coming to his understanding than anything previously told or felt through premonition. He was in for an experience once more.
::  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 12:45 am
Spence couldn't resist but give a grin.

"Almost."

Due to some phenomenal timing or just plain bland luck, it was at that very moment that the elevator door opened onto ... not much. An opaque curtain of red liquid that help great similarity to blood, in tast, look and smell, which was to be expected considering it was blood.

"Well, I am afraid I will not be allowed to follow you beyond this point. On the other side of this curtain - and yes, it is necessary that you get drenched in blood - lies a marvelous phenomenon that you won't get to see twice in your lifetime. It's power alone could kill you, me and anyone or anything on Leviathan Island, and further. It will not hurt you, though. Miss Leona will further inform you on the other side."

Dreads wouldn't say more. Not only wasn't he allowed to, but he was also amused by the events. To try and guess Daemon's reaction to FM was for him greatly entertaining ...  

Bronze Alexander

Daemon Val Din

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 1:02 am
::As the elevator came to a stop, Daemon listened intently as his head simply tilted to the left ever so slightly, his eyes allowing a single blink before he straightened his posture, his shoulders rolling slightly back, his spine adjusting with a small set of pops, his height slightly rising by an inch. The energy was as great as he has expected, but this flood of blood that manifested was a bit of a surprise.

"I believe I am to meet a truly unique person beyond this wall of 'life' that now flows before us. An upward wall no less. Take care, Dreads, and I'll be seeing you when the time has passed."

Daemon knew what the intended purpose of the energy was, as only a large source such as this one only had one true purpose (outside of himself). Before he could recieve any response to his comment from Dreads, he slowly moved into the waterfall of blood before them, his body forming small divinations out of the blood, the flow parting around his entity as he passed through. As his cloak vanished from the elevator, on the other side Daemon could only somewhat shake his head and smile. The irony of things...
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 3:18 pm
Reiko leaned against a tree with his eyes closed. *cut*

We find our hero outside the stadium in deep thought. Events seem to dictate that Reiko is not ready for the tournament. Yet he's idling around. Seemingly feeling sorry for himself! OH MELANCHOLY! Will our hero somehow be ready in time?

"Hey! I'm ready whenever the tournament is ready! Stop spreading false propaganda!"

Of course he's still as firey as ever!  

Hi Im Reiko

Aged Sex Symbol

Chrissy Hunt

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 3:25 pm
'Damn it, where the hell are we?' 'How da hell should I know?' 'I know we shouldve taken a right at that other tree' 'We're in a forest, there are trees everywhere' 'Hey yo, lets just split up and try and find an exit, everyones got their cells, so no getting lost, and you can use the GPS for a compass, holler?'
Was said by a group of people, all tramping through the forest, apparently lost. The final sentence was said by a woman, and then accompanied by a general murmerance of agreement. Jazzy D jogged through the forest, ducking under branches and whatnot. Eventually, she arrived at a person.
'Hey yo holmes, where the hellizzle are we?'  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 3:28 pm
Reiko looked at the girl and bucked one eyebrow.

"What are you, late? No one has said 'holmes' for ten years. Similarly, -izzle doesn't go on the end of everything."  

Hi Im Reiko

Aged Sex Symbol

Chrissy Hunt

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 3:33 pm
'Hush up, I aint from around here-izzle' Jazzy D regarded the man, before slowly stepping in front of him. 'And you a** is lucky that I know you aint from Durizzlem, because then you'd know that I'm the most low-down gangsta around' Jazzy D stuck her hands in her pockets, before saying. 'You know what I'm sayizzlin?'  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 3:41 pm
"Yeah. Just like a G-dawg on the fly tip. Flossin' with the posse. Cuttin' in the crib. Chill out."

Reiko pushed himself off the tree and stared at her for a second. According to him she didn't look like much. Or rather, for a fight she didn't. She was cute... but that was for another time, he was itching to fight someone. He didn't want to come off as some kind of loon so...

He extended his hand to her forehead and attempted to give her a playful flick.  

Hi Im Reiko

Aged Sex Symbol

Sonia Nawkeshii

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 3:46 pm
Her crimson tinted peach lips parted as a soft yawn escaped her lips, her breath turning into a small puff of smoke as it hit the chilling daytime air before her lips sealed together. She shivered from her head to her toes from the cold, the frost all around her seemed to chill her bones even with the flesh covering. She leaned back against a wall, looking over her shoulder at Christy and Reiko before looking straight ahead once more, not really in the mood to talk for it was cold enough. Her ice-cold sapphire eyes gazed out with little to no emotion in them as a soft mew escaped her lips as she parted them slightly, more than likely from the cold that was causing a sharp pain in her chest.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 3:51 pm
All Jazzy D saw was a hand moving towards her head, and she instinctively thought it was an attack. Moving her left arm across her chest, she then moved it to the left, pushing his arm left, and then down. His palm would now be facing up, and would be in between her arm and her chest. Once she had effectively trapped his arm, she would push his elbow out, IE, upwards, breaking his arm where it met his forearm. All this was done in a blink of an eye.  

Chrissy Hunt

Hi Im Reiko

Aged Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:03 pm
Chrissy Hunt
All Jazzy D saw was a hand moving towards her head, and she instinctively thought it was an attack. Moving her left arm across her chest...
It was there that Reiko snatched his hand back and grinned.

"Gangsta girl knows some moves huh? Very well then."

He began massaging his wrist with his other hand and then sighed. Somehow he had forseen the events of possibly losing his arm. Calming himself down on the inside, he began taking off his leather jacket. Then his right hand became engulfed in a dancing yellow energy.

"Unfortunately I don't have the time to fool around with you."

Reiko dropped his hands, the yellow manifestation of his force dissipating along with his fighting spirit. Then he went off to the stadium, leaving his leather jacket behind.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:06 pm
A soft hiss escaped her finely pressed lips as she looked at the girl out of the corner of her eye, waving her hand towards the young man. Her fingertips glowed blue before there was a small flash, the light cleared only so that there was a blue glow where the bone on the man was snapped. Within seconds, the bonds were mended and back into place as she now lowered her hand, looking at the woman with her emotionless eyes almost as if out of pity for the defenseless attack, the tattoo on her left arm, her lower back, and on either side of her navel glowed a dim glow as the one from her hand vanished.
He was not attacking you... so not be so paranoid..

Sonia Nawkeshii

Jarrod Lawson

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 9:42 am
-~The evening following the battle between Tagard and Reiko~-

::"Meet with the woman called Alexiel in the forest outside of the Staduim. She'll tell you what's left to be said."

Those were the words from Reiko following their battle in the arena. Tagard rested for a short time, allowing his spirit to recoup and his body relax from the events that just occured. Afterwards, he headed towards the forest in search of this woman. He took his time, feeling that if he were to rush himself that he would come off as some over anxious young punk that had no clue about what he was doing. That, he most certainly wasn't.

Entering just into the beginning of the forest, the moonlight just beginning to blanket the sky and the floor beneath the canopy of the forest, Tagard's eyes adjusted swiftly the differential, his sight piercing deeper than those of a regular human. She wasn't as hard to find as he first thought she would be. She was waiting by a large oak, as if she were expecting a visitor soon. Maybe this was in someway more planned than he initially thought.

Slowly approaching her, Tagard stayed at the ready, keeping himself aware of any attacks that might come from an exposed direction while all the while keeping his eyes fixed on the young woman. When he was within 10 feet of her, his voice broke the gentle silence of the forest winds.

"Excuse me, but would you be Lady Alexiel? I've been instructed to meet you here by the one called Reiko."
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 10:33 am
Reiko had sent her out to the forest to meet the newest member of the team for the tournament. She had been quite furious at first when the man had told her he had invited someone to join the team. It was her team but he acted as if it was his. The arrogance annoyed her to no end, but she would have to live with it.

Before the man had even come withing a 100 yards of her, she had known he was there. A little birdie had told her, so to speak. Daemon had been circling over her, keeping a watch for her visitor. None the less, Alexiel waited until she was spoken to before turning to acknowledge the presence of the stranger. As she looked the man over, she could't help but grin. He had called her a lady. No one had ever used a formal title when addressing her. It was always Alexiel, Alex, Wolf, or something less pleasant.

"Please, just Alexiel or Alex will do." She responded as she bowed politely. "I am going to assume that you are the gentleman that Reiko sent me to meet..." Alexiel trailed off as she glanced up to see her raven descending to take his usual perch. The bird settled himself on her shoulder, turning his head so that one eye was focused on the man his master had come to meet.

Kanashimi Kurai

Jarrod Lawson

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 10:43 am
::Watching the crow smoothly take up its perch on the lady's shoulder, Tagard blinked ever so lightly, his eyes turning to look directly back into hers, his intense hazel green as if aflame with moonlight.

"As you wish, Alexiel. My name is Tagard Roushen Flaren. You may call Tagard."

He bowed as he spoke the last of his sentence, but only nodding his head forward with a gentle inward tuck of his right shoulder, his forearm crossing over his waist. Raising back to his full standing, he would either have to cut right to the point of his being there, or manage to entice the lady in a manner of entertainment.

"If you don't mind me ask, Alexiel, would you care to take a walk along the brim of the forest? To either discuss the Tournament or my part taking in it via a member of your team."
Eastern parts of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games