Submit

Chocolate Milk?
  YESH PLEASE!
  Ew, no!
  Poll Whore
View Results

Creativerealms

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:27 am
Sadly Shippuuden is following the same path as Dragon Ball Z. it's dragging out the story too long making it much more boring then it should be. it should not have taken a year to get to Sai but it has.

Well in a real fight (meaning if they actually fought in a show) Goku would win because power wise DBZ characters are mush stronger then Naruto and One Piece characters. No Naruto or One Piece character has been shown to be strong enough to destroy the world. Where end of Dragon ball Goku probably can.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:43 am
The show is awesome but for favorite character it has to be naturo ftw  

netherworlds

~Whispers_in_your_Heart~

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:31 pm
Narutos not bad
but too long now >_>  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:56 pm
Creativerealms
Sadly Shippuuden is following the same path as Dragon Ball Z. it's dragging out the story too long making it much more boring then it should be. it should not have taken a year to get to Sai but it has.

Well in a real fight (meaning if they actually fought in a show) Goku would win because power wise DBZ characters are mush stronger then Naruto and One Piece characters. No Naruto or One Piece character has been shown to be strong enough to destroy the world. Where end of Dragon ball Goku probably can.

yeah, but still....if you read manga, luffy could win with his new skill[2nd gear](just reach tht episode)and 3rd gear....but I think the third gear did'nt enough so....onepiece lose but I don't know if naruto summon his giant frog and made his frog turn into kyubi form with kyubi power(a little power from kyubi)  

train the bIack rogue

animefreak120

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:54 pm
I final finished the Naruto series. The first one. I'm on the second movie, and I still need to see Shuppunan(sp?), though.

The first movie is awesome!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:00 pm
I love Naruto and my fav character is Itachi

THEsunBURNSmyKIN

The Orange Factor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:35 am
i still love neji and gaara!!! xD, moooo!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:54 pm
anyway rolleyes ,my most favourite character in naruto is shikamaru,temari and kakashi blaugh  

train the bIack rogue

wolf_volg

3,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:55 am
wow so many.
why?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:32 am
cuz they're the best!!!! xD!!! haha  

The Orange Factor

animefreak120

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:50 pm
I have a lot of characters I like.
Itachi is my favorite, but I also like Hinata, Kiba, Shikamaru and Gaara.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:39 am
train_black_cat_13
Creativerealms

yeah, but still....if you read manga, luffy could win with his new skill[2nd gear](just reach tht episode)and 3rd gear....but I think the third gear did'nt enough so....onepiece lose but I don't know if naruto summon his giant frog and made his frog turn into kyubi form with kyubi power(a little power from kyubi)

I sometimes wonder if everyone watches the same shows I do.

Luffy and Naruto can be uber-powerful for their universes, however, you're missing one little detail, black cat...

Half the cast of Dragon Ball Z could drill a hole through the ******** Earth. And they could also kick their foes' sorry a** while dead as Goku (and later Vegeta) proved in the Buu arc.

Naruto? He's only powerful when he's furious, and in that state, he can't control himself quite well. Goku can go SSJ4, have enough power to destroy the Earth, and control himself to the point he plays with his opponent and goes for utter humilliation before the kill. Unless you killed one of his friends in which case you're going to be dead in three or four seconds after he hits SSJ4

Luffy? He's a gum kid. Goku already beat the s**t out of a gum kid with a million times more battle power than Luffy (Buu, anyone?)

As for villains? Orochimaru? Goku would've beaten the crap out of him as a teen (he did face some opponents that would make Orochimaru piss his pants even back then. Piccoro Daimaoh, just to name one.)

I'm quite amused by fans who can't see the differences in power of different shows. Want to meet someone who could defeat Goku? Haruhi Suzumiya is the one. That girl could make herself stronger than the whole DB cast and kick all their asses, or simply make it so Goku and the others didn't ever exist. She's a goddess with actual godlike powers, unlike many other gods that roam around the aniverse that are godly only in title (Kami-sama/Dende/Kaio-shin, I'm looking at you guys...)

So please, for the love of Jutsu, face it. The moment Goku landed the first blow, Naruto would be sent flying through a few mountains. And that is, if Goku plays soft.

As for Kyuubi, well, we've got one cute, playful, mountain-sized golden monkey who throws energy blasts that destroy large cities in seconds. Hello Kogane-iro Oozaru*, bye bye Kyuubi.

* Or Big Golden Monkey. I don't know, nor do I care, about how that was translated to English, because the English DB/Z/GT is full of suck as far as attack/name dubbing goes.

*Beep.* We now stop trying to compare Naruto to someone who could overpower him while dead, and return to your normal Naruto discussion. *Beep.*  

RazorZKnight
Crew

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

animefreak120

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:10 pm
I watched the last episode of Naruto. Wasn't that good. Still a good series.

I need to start Suppuinion some time soon.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:22 pm
I heart Naruto and my fave characters R Sasuke, Itachi, Deidara, & Neji!
Pwnsum ppl! ninja ninja ninja  

GreyAneria

animefreak120

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:49 am
XxShadowlessDemonSanjixX
dragon ball is an acient anime biggrin

and oh deidara is my fav char biggrin

I love the 'fun with Akatski(sp?) ep 8' in your siggy. It's great. xD  
AAFG Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff