Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 4:09 pm
Oni - Sei's soul tastes like Sunshine Dust. (you need to watch something to get that reference)

AD - Yes I can see it know, "AD & Sei you play nice now and take turns on the swing." or "You two stop starting fire." blaugh lol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 4:10 pm
This conversation is starting to frighten me.

And for s**t'S SAKE, why do I suddenly have a mental image of Little-Kid Sei and I playing with art supplies as Mother-ish Nyome and Akahoshi watch and chat?!?!  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 4:11 pm
Akahoshi
Oni - Sei's soul tastes like Sunshine Dust. (you need to watch something to get that reference)

AD - Yes I can see it know, "AD & Sei you play nice now and take turns on the swing." or "You two stop starting fire." blaugh lol

OMFG! You know Salad Fingers?!?! xd !

"Hubert Cumberdale...you taste like soot and poo!"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 4:12 pm
what would that be? pray tell.  

oni cypress

Nyome

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 4:15 pm
Oni: I always thought AD's soul tasted like strawberries and pixie dust. 3nodding

xd !! AD.~~~ you just said that in a guild forum full of artists. if I had the time, I would so draw that! xd !!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 4:19 pm
mine would tast like poo.

which reminds me, why don't people say poop any more?  

oni cypress

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 4:20 pm
Abandoned Dreams
Akahoshi

OMFG! You know Salad Fingers?!?! xd !

"Hubert Cumberdale...you taste like soot and poo!"

Of course I know Salad Fingers, as well a Banana Fingers. xd

"I like when the red water comes out." xp

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 4:22 pm
Nyome - eek It's too bad that you don't have any time; that would be hilarious! xd

Akahoshi - whee ! Yay! Fellow Newgrounds freak!  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Satou_Sei

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 4:26 pm
Nyome > I did the MS Paint thing too! I only managed to get the drawing done, before cracking and retreating to photoshop. crying

I can't BELIEVE you spent hours pixeling every little dot... did you have Dot Madness after that?? O_O

BLEND! That cursed tool! Let us never speak of it again.

And yeesssss there is airbrush pressure! O_O

User Image
See?

I had my tablet since then, as well.... and yes, it's a wacom... a wacom which I shunned for 4 complete months.... Y_Y

Tablet makes hair wonderfully flowing. The first time I DID use my tablet after ignoring it, I was giggling during the whole hair process. biggrin

And I'd eat the penguin... so that I could gain it's love for the cold weather... cold weather that I hate. crying

I agree, that people want nice clean lines.
It's because the eye needs "order" so that it can differentiate distance and all of that.
But, personally, I'm drawn to a sketchy look. It gives me the feeling of movement/rhythm and flow.
Two things I'm almost too partial to. biggrin

Sorry my soul got taken before you got to it. sad

Akahoshi > LoL "Langdora Box" whee

Sunshine Dust? O_o?

Aww, widdle AD and widdle Sei pwaying on tha swing wif fire. Makes my heart just bleed with sentiment. biggrin

AD > We're only allowed out of our Soul Boxes during play time sad  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 4:28 pm
Sorry AD I never saw them at Newgrounds I say them at this site:

http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/ (most addictive songs and flash can be found there)

But I am a Newgrounds freak. xd

Akahoshi

oni cypress

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 4:29 pm
newgrounds. xd that place sure is fun.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 4:32 pm
Sei - I let your soul out all the time, to reek havoc on things. twisted  

Akahoshi

Nyome

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 4:32 pm
Abandoned Dreams
Nyome - eek It's too bad that you don't have any time; that would be hilarious! xd

Akahoshi - whee ! Yay! Fellow Newgrounds freak!

^_^;; I'm working on a HUGE piece~~ in fact, I might need GASOC help/opinion to finish it. @_@

xd I really WANt to draw it too~~~ t'would be ze adorableness!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 4:34 pm
Oooh, whatcha working on?  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Nyome

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 4:38 pm
Satou_Sei
Nyome > I did the MS Paint thing too! I only managed to get the drawing done, before cracking and retreating to photoshop. crying

I can't BELIEVE you spent hours pixeling every little dot... did you have Dot Madness after that?? O_O

BLEND! That cursed tool! Let us never speak of it again.

And yeesssss there is airbrush pressure! O_O

User Image
See?

I had my tablet since then, as well.... and yes, it's a wacom... a wacom which I shunned for 4 complete months.... Y_Y

Tablet makes hair wonderfully flowing. The first time I DID use my tablet after ignoring it, I was giggling during the whole hair process. biggrin

And I'd eat the penguin... so that I could gain it's love for the cold weather... cold weather that I hate. crying

I agree, that people want nice clean lines.
It's because the eye needs "order" so that it can differentiate distance and all of that.
But, personally, I'm drawn to a sketchy look. It gives me the feeling of movement/rhythm and flow.
Two things I'm almost too partial to. biggrin

Sorry my soul got taken before you got to it. sad

Akahoshi > LoL "Langdora Box" whee

Sunshine Dust? O_o?

Aww, widdle AD and widdle Sei pwaying on tha swing wif fire. Makes my heart just bleed with sentiment. biggrin

AD > We're only allowed out of our Soul Boxes during play time sad

crying I got done with lineart and said "okay, now's the moment of truth. CAN YOU DO SOLID SHADING?" and I started...drawing..then i started slowly blending the colors together and and... @_@

I love using ms paint for lineart though. O_O;; it always looks very.. Un-nyome.

after the 4 hours, I did indeed go crazy and immediately went to take a nap. @_@

O_O;; what version of photoshop do you use? and what computer? xd

*GASP* blasphemer! a WACOM! @_@ a -wacom!!

hair is just amazing with a tablet. biggrin *is a hair freak in any sense* and the pressure sensitivity... 4laugh heart

crying I hate hot weather! *luffs the cold*

biggrin when I have a child, I want to have it on a glacer in the middle of antarctica. of course I'd get the proper medical stuff, but I'm having it there dammit! then I'll demand an antarctican passport, and my child will be known throughout the world. ^_^

I'm fine with what "people want" and fine, it's good practice anyways. xp I can't always be sketchy and use that as a crutch to stop myself from ever doing clean lines. then again, for my own personal art, I could care less. XD

I think I pamper AD soul too much. xp I feed it three times a day and use jar polish on the pretty jar. I'm thinking of getting it a kitty, if the kitty doesn't eat it first.  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games