Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto
MODERN DAY NARUTO RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 198 199 200 201 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:26 pm
Kinote reached into his pocket pulling out his phone...

"here you go use mine"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:29 pm
Finally, she got done with the part, looking over to Hiruma, blushing... He had been eying her this entire time? I was not that attractive....

"Sorry... I wanted to get that finished..."

She blushed, looking away, biting her bottom lip... Why was this bothering her?

TheCloakedOne
Captain

Gourey

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:30 pm
"thanks...." Lithos took the phone, hurridly sending akina a text to see if practicing aikido saturday would mess up what she had planned for working on the bike, then he handed back the phone.

"well...actually...at the moment...i dont have a cel phone..."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:33 pm
Hiruma finally stopped his stare and smiled at akina....had she seen him stairing???

"thats no problem...its good to take care of your car."

She looked extremely cute as she blushed and bit hr lip...OMG she did see...crap thats not good.

kolbster51
Vice Captain

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:36 pm
Reruma watched as she finished and shut her hood. Finished with his show he decided to get hs food, walking into the McDonalds.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:37 pm
Looking at him through his bangs, she blushed still, looking down at her phone once it vibrated, seeing the text...

[I will be installing this part... blah blah car stuff blah blah... that should take about four hours straight... aikido could be afterward.]

She then looked up at Hiruma... He knew she had seen... I have to act cool, show him I don't mind... he's a guy... so she was blunt.

"I am not used to wearing attire like this, so you do not need to feel awkward with me... being how I normally am... Not modest."

She knew she wasn't.

TheCloakedOne
Captain

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:38 pm
"thats no big deal i didn't have mine until halfway through myfreshman year."

kinote liked lithos....he tried hard and was nice to people.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:40 pm
"Yea...there are alot more important things to spend money on like...umm...school for one..." Lithos sighed, it seemed thats where all his money had went.  

Gourey

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:44 pm
Hiruma did feel awkward but not because she caught him but because he caught himself...he really shouldn't be doingthat to his students.

"oh no its ok...you shuld always be able to be yourself....no matter what you are wearing."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:45 pm
Akina just gave him a little smile; she thought that was pretty true.

"Alright. What would you like to do now?"

TheCloakedOne
Captain

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:45 pm
"sometims its better not to have one...then you can truly escape from everyone"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:46 pm
Hiruma looked over to her thinking for a second and smiling...

"Drive??"

kolbster51
Vice Captain

Gourey

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:48 pm
Lithos started laughing, "Very true...though i think i seclude myself alot as it is...most the time i jsut observe a situation from afar...then end up drawing it if its interesting..." Lithos looked down at his sketch book, already starting to get full.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:50 pm
"do you mind if i look at your drawings?"

Hiruma was interested to see all the drawings he had done the "interesting" situations.

kolbster51
Vice Captain

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:50 pm
Smiling, Akina got into the car, starting it up, and once he was in beginning to drive. She knew a open part, so she would be able to drive free there, her smile an actual smile.  
Naruto

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 198 199 200 201 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games