Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
Ontario Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XXDemonic TwinkieXX

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:13 pm
Matthew steps on the infected's throat ripping the knife from his forehead he then starts walking closer the the building with the knife in his left hand. Matthew walks into the building noticing that the door was chained shut he lightly sighs slightly irritated Matthew backs up and looks up at Alex. "I think you would want to unchain the door and unlock it if you even locked it if you want to get your knife back also thank you for your assistance." Matthew takes off his scarf and lets it fly into the wind knowing it would probably do good for someone that was going through hardships even though everyone was. "My stomach hurts I would like some real food also you are right about your comment but to me it's fun and easy even though to some people it's hard because their relatives are infected but you really can't show any type of emotion of killing any infected now can you?" Matthew walks into an alley noticing that the two walls close together Matthew puts the knife in his pocket and he starts wall jumping but he was starting to slip slowly but he managed to get on top of the building. Matthew walks up to Alex removing the knife from his pocket and sets it down next to her. "What have you been doing anyway?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:33 pm
"Nahhh....the door's way over there.." She replies sarcastically. Chuckling slightly as he wall jumped all the way up to the roof. She nods towards him when he finally gave her back her knife. "Thanks.." She says, taking out a small rag from her pocket as she slid the knife across it before putting the knife up. Looking back towards the view, she shrugged. "Had to leave that trio...I thought I could stay with them but...ehhh...now I'm here. About to go back to my base I had set up, hopefully no one else found it or else I'd be pissed.."  

YouAskMeToDance

XXDemonic TwinkieXX

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:45 pm
"I see and I doubt anyone would look in a base where hundreds of infected could be lurking that would be very illogical don't you agree." Matthew looks down at the street noticing it was very battered up along with lots of bullets and blood covered the street. "Hm I wonder how the world would be if the infected didn't come along in the first place." Matthew starts looking at the sky noticing now it was always gray and cloudy it looked sort of depressing. "I wonder how many people are alive and I wonder if the president is still alive." Matthew reaches behind his back and takes out his katana from his sheath then cleans it with his sleeve.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:04 pm
"True..." She thought of the base, how the area was heavily full of infected which is why she used it to rid herself of humans and the infected. Only an area full of infected think the area is empty, either that or they would have left to search for more food. Which, some of them probably did already. Hearing his words she looked more towards the ground now. Her hand gripping her necklace tightly. Grasping the charms, each charm representing all those she lost over the few years. "The world would have been the same as before....changing slightly every two years or so...my family would be alive, and so would many many others." She mumbled in reply...lost in thought.

Hell, she could hear them now. Her siblings arguing over video games, or her father cooking at the grill. Her teachers lecturing the class, her boss lecturing her for correcting the cook, or even that guy down the street. Sure, he was creepy as heck and mowed the lawn with his shirt off..which was disgusting, cause it looked like he was pregnant, but..she missed him too...... She chuckled,"Who knows? Could be us, them, and santy claws..." Quoting one of her favorite phrases from nightmare before christmas.

Alex sighed, leaning her back against the roof. Her eyes drifting back to the clouds. She liked the sky, no matter how depressing it seemed to others....to her, it was always perfect. "Hope it rains soon...."  

YouAskMeToDance

XXDemonic TwinkieXX

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:15 pm
Matthew puts the katana back in his sheath and starts thinking about his life before all this it was basically the same he didn't really have a family to start out with or anyone that he really missed that died his life was so bleak and this was the closest thing he got to happiness at this point. "I would like it to rain to so it can clear the blood off these streets. I just wished my life before this was better but enough of this talk we don't want to get distracted and killed right?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:54 pm
"We're on the roof, the doors locked and chained..we're not getting killed unless it was some sniper. And that, I doubt is around here." She mumbles in reply, watching the clouds drift. "But- I have been wrong before. And sure, you probably have a sniper hunting you down, but I digress....." Her words tailing off as she stared.

After a long time of admiring the sky, and next to an old friend..something was pestering her. Something that was really, really, REALLY bothering her. Sure she was hungry, but she was also "Borrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrred......."  

YouAskMeToDance

XXDemonic TwinkieXX

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:02 pm
"If that was the case I would've been dead by now but I'm not really worried about the military at this point they can't do anything to me that they haven't done already so there is no point of me being afraid of them they tortured me at a point but I survived so yea." Matthew scoots closer to her putting his hand on hers by a mistake but he really didn't feel it he was still staring at the sky. Matthew takes out a very small travel bag he had a can of pineapples but that's it Matthew uses her knife and opens up the can offering her some type of food.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:31 am
Alex shrugged,"Guess so...I now I'm not even going near my bucket till I finish my list....." Her words trail out, seeing him randomly get the can. Slowly shaking her head, she sat up stretching. "Rather get some food food...can food isn't exactly my favorite..." She mumbled, scratching her head, she then stood. Looking around to see a few infected walking towards the building. Her stomach growling more in reminder. "Maybe just one..." She grumbled, taking a piece. Walking closer to the edge as she tried to remember where the nearest food source was.  

YouAskMeToDance

XXDemonic TwinkieXX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:22 pm
"Alright Alex." Matthew takes out his red nine pistol and starts cleaning it knowing that infected might come at anytime or any moment it then starts to rain cleaning the blood off the streets and washing some of the bullets way. One Marine was waiting to shoot Matthew he was in front of the building making it easy for Matthew to spot him Matthew looks down noticing him. Matthew quickly aims his pistol and squeezes the trigger twice causing one bullet to hit him near the heart and the other in the head the Marine falls quickly dying with his eyes open. "Stupid he left himself wide open."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:40 am
(Mind if I join in? I'd like to start RPing again, it's been too long!)

Chris watched from the safety of a boarded up barber shop as the marine was gunned down across the street not fifteen feet in front of him. He raised his club and gripped it tightly, cursing to himself. He had been tracking that marine for two days, trying to follow him to his base. But now all that tireless effort of sneaking around and starving himself to follow the marine was for nothing. He looked up through the cracks in the boards on the window, looking at the two people sitting up on the top of the ice cream shop. He debated on going out and talking to them, but after watching the man gun down that soldier, who, let's face it, was a dumbass for exposing himself like that in the first palce, he didn't know if he would get gunned down the same way. He knew he had to find other humans to be with, two years of being alone, save a couple times he had been with groups who were killed off, had driven him somewhat insane. He felt like Will Smith in I Am Legend, alone with not even a manequin to talk to. He decided he needed to join these people, but he would do it smartly. He crawled over to the edge of the window where there was a hole just big enough to shout through and be heard from across the street. He made sure he couldn't be sighted or shot as he talked before he made contact.

"Hey, you two on the roof! The one with the ice cream and the one with the gun! I want to talk to you!" He shouted, praying this didn't turn ugly. He was cornered with only his club, and they had firearms and a sword. If it gtot ugly, he problably would be killed.  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

XXDemonic TwinkieXX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:35 am
(This is not actually a ice cream shop this is a base I kinda got confused on that as well. But don't worry about it you can just edit your post or just let them tease you about it XD))

"Hey that is not nice how you greet someone that kinda hurt my feelings and that could be unhealthy for the both of us wouldn't you agree? Well anyway I should be civilized my name is Matthew I'm pleased to meet your acquaintance well I guess I can't say that I can't even see you." Matthew slightly sighs because he could only reload his red 9 pistol if the ammunition has completely expended and if the bolt locked opened. "That's why I kept ******** up my weapon before I feel stupid." Matthew puts his gun back on his waist and eats one pineapple from the can.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:05 pm
(let them tease me lol it's fine. I just went off of what was said in the first post of your rp haha)

Chris peeked out with one eye through the hole to see the one that had shot the marine eat some pineapple from a can.

"It's been a very long time since I've seen another person, and I'm sure you could use some fresh company and an extra set of killing hands. Would you mind if I joined you guys?" Chris shouted, positioning himself to where he couldn't be seen as he talked.  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

XXDemonic TwinkieXX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:10 pm
"Actually I really don't care you are more than welcomed though just don't to be a hero and everything will run smoothly also this is not a ice cream shop this is actually a military base I made that same mistake as well so don't sweat it. You should stop hiding yourself it might make us not trust you and you wouldn't want that not really." Matthew starts searching for the man with his eyes even though it was useless.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:36 am
Chris thought for a moment, wondering still if he would get gunned down. But he had no choice. He was dead anyway, he fiugred. Might as well make it a quick gun than slow eating. He took a deep breath then walked over to the boarded door of the building. He used his club to pry the boards off, taking him a few minutes. Once the last board was off, he took another deep breath and opened the door, the light blinding him as he stepped into the street.

"Military base huh? You guys got any guns? This club is most effective on seals not zombies," Chris said, trying to lighten the mood with a joke.  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

XXDemonic TwinkieXX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:39 am
Matthew lightly chuckles at the slight joke he made it was no point of not having a sense of humor at a time like this Matthew then takes the katana off his back along with the sheath sliding it to the newcomer. "Oh and a gun hm oh hold on I forgot I had this." Matthew takes a Desert Eagle of the other side of his waist sliding it to the newcome as well. "Your welcome."

The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff