Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leviathan Stadium

Back to Guilds

A battle Stadium for literate roleplayers. 

Tags: Literate, Fighting, Battle, Arena, Levi 

Reply Eastern parts of Gaia
The Dead Forest (Increased Orc activity due to skirmish) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kanashimi Kurai

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:44 pm
Disa followed after him in silence, taking a quick glance at the orc as they passed before turning away.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:17 pm
It wasn't a pleasant thing to think about really, but Jess had no choice. Everywhere she looked, she found more and more Orcs. She swept the slick mositure of her sweat from her brow and drew another arrow as the swarmed around the tree she'd climbed.

ping

"God damn it, I thought you were serious when you said it was tougher than Cris', old man..." She muttered to a non existent Dedric. Another Orc fell below her, toppling two more in the process. "This is child's play..." Okay, she was a little sullen. The only thing she'd encountered so far had been the Orcs, but at least she had one of the artifacts Dedric and his mysterious lady friend were after.

A bit later...

Her legs dangling from the tree, Jess leaned against the trunk, a bit too tired to bother climbing down just yet. Hell, she'd had some pretty exhausting sex just before Dedric had sprung this on them...She swore she had a bruise from the corner of the bookcase Cris had pushed her up against. And then that one orc and meeting Disa...sweet girl, that. And then what felt like an entire tribe of Orcs.

"1, 2, 3..." Jess looked down at the base of the tree and smiled as she counted, "13,14,15...16...not bad if I do say so my self." Even if she did feel like something out bad computer game.

"Maybe just a little rest..." She put her back to the tree trunk, and dangled her legs on either side of the tree branch, and closed her eyes. Just a little rest.

Kalin DNom

A Male Avatar

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:26 pm
Jonathon smirked; even though he was jealous of how she'd gotten that way, he at least approved of the end results. The dust settled around the tree, she hadn't even realized it was there, that oh so insidous sleeping powder that was his favorite weapon of choice.

And then it was just a matter of leaping up, the branch giving way slightly beneath his weight and scooping Jessica into his arms. "It really shouldn't be this easy, girlie." He grinned and leapt off the branch, stepping on the spine of one Orc she'd killed before touching the earth once more.

"Won't Auntie be pleased."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:36 pm
"Mhm...just five more minutes, Cris..." Her fists curled against his chest as she was cradled there, thinking it was her lover instead of the old 'friend'. Magical attacks in general were useless against her, but plain old sleeping dust, no resistance at all.  

Kalin DNom

A Male Avatar

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:41 pm
"Jerk..." politest term he could think of for that playboy ripoff who'd stolen Jess' heart. But he didn't do anything to Jess, just kept walking. Auntie would know what to do with her. Oh, right...He reached into her shirt, and crept up her stomach. If I know Jess....Right there... and pulled out the missive and with a snap, opened the letter...

"Yeaup, just what I thought it'd be...silly girl..." He rolled it up loosely and put it in his back pocket, just a bit longer till they got to the cottage. Then he could have a little fun after Auntie got done.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:44 pm
She squirmed as Jonathon reached up her shirt, batting at his hands. "Cris..." a low husky growl, "I want sleep. Play later..." but he'd get the missive, she was too asleep to realize his intent.  

Kalin DNom

A Male Avatar

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:52 pm
It was just as well that they had arrived, Jonathon was absolutely sick of hearing Cris' name on Jess' lips. "Open up!", unscared that Jess might wake up. He knew his sleeping drugs, this one would work well.

An older woman walked out to greet them, the door opening wide, while she looked at Jonathon's 'luggage'. "I thought she had longer hair..."

"An accident happened recently. I saw it on the telly. I'm surprised she wasn't crushed under a ton of rock." He all but threw the unconcious Jess on the bed, and then knelt down, beginning to bind her hands together and then to the posts, so that she would have no choice but to stay on her side, her feet together and her hands together. As for the bow mount, he simply set them over to the side. "Water..."

The woman nodded thoughtfully, and headed over to a sink and grabbed a glass of water. "What's this for?", she asked as she handed him the cup.

But she got her answer as he then threw the cup of water in Jess' face.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:18 pm
"Ack...guh..." Her head tossed back and forth to get the water out of her face, and she reached her hands up to wipe at the water only to find them tightly bound. "What the hell?!!" she rubbed her face on the bed she was bound to and looked up at Jonathon.

"Jon?! What the hell are you...?!" slowly, she glanced around at the rest of the room. "Oh gods, what have you done now?" Calm. She wouldn't get pissed. Whatever he had planned, he wouldn't hurt her. This was her oldest and one of her dearest friends.

Kalin DNom

A Male Avatar

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:22 pm
A slow easy grin crept on Jon's face, "Well, good to know you're not mistaking me for you boyfriend, Jess..." He hooked his hands in his pockets, "I do try to be memorable after all."

"As for what I've done, I've made a deal with a devil. And you're going to help me pay." He then made a big production of pulling the missive from his back pocket and handing it over to the woman.

"This here is auntie, and she is going to make sure that you regret ever crossing her master. I'd really hate to be you, Jess. I do hope you'll be recongizible enough for the video of this I'm planning on sending Master Cristopher..."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:31 pm
"Nnggfh--!"

His right eye shut, even as Tzen's free arm came back trying to get at whatever he could. Those wings strained against his grip, until finally they seemed to snap outward, breaking the hold and causing Vahn to release early.

However the ground was already there, so instead of Vahn piledriving into the ground with the guy, he'd be headed earthward alone.

Right arm facing down, it was all he could do to ensure he wouldn't get speared by gnarled dead branches or smashed against hard earth. A jet of blackened flames went out, preparing Vahn for a rough landing.

THWOOOOOOOOM.

Smoke and burning splinters went everywhere, covering Vahn and his landing in a hazy blanket, buying him at least a few moments of recovery if he had even survived that.  

Vahn Fah
Captain

Original Member

7,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Kraun
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:02 pm
Tzenidaar dove right after the man, wings flapping once after he had turned to boost himself downwards before they folded next to his body, making himself more aerodynamic to catch up.

He would catch up just as Vahn would break the upper boughs of the treetops.

The man wouldnt have to worry much about a crash landing or the hard branches which may be in the way because the chimera would angle himself in the dive to come up right in front of Vahn, hands gripping tight around the collar of his clothes as his wings once again snapped open, catching air to jerk them to a momentary halt in midair as he righted himself above the other man. Chances are that if he was watching his own descent, he didnt have much time to watch the chimera.

Their decent of course, would be slowed dramatically as they went through the trees.

"Now that everyone's gone..."

His eyes were like that of a madman's, with a wild glint. He saved him? Why?

"Give me all you've got."

Tzenidaar's head snapped downwards to headbutt the man in the face before they landed.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WAITING FOR!?"

Tzenidaar's arms were ocupied with grabbing onto the man, his wings were occupied by slowing their descent, his legs were simply unuseable due to the closeness of the two bodies. Essentially, he was leaving himself completely open to attack.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:54 pm
His body gets tossed over by some solemn tree. He lays there still numb all over his body. Hopefully, with time, he'll awake from the excruciating nightmare he just had.  

Ryu Versher 777

Distinct Hunter

Vahn Fah
Captain

Original Member

7,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:41 am
This takes place several months ago- or whatever amount of time has gone on in the author's absence for the sake of not leaving a gap in anything for the future. Whatever happens here, happens.

No....giving up...

The hard contact to the front of his face rang solidly through his skull, even as blood flew free, the bridge of his nose shattered. He felt his brain rattle... or thought he felt....something... even as the world inverted and went flipping on him.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WAITING FOR!?"

He barely heard what was shouted at him, but he could understand and feel the intent. His mind wasn't able to process it, but his body reacted instinctively, and right now-- it wanted distance.

He held his own, both hands grasping on the b*****d, even as he responded with a headbutt of his own, the pain from his nose and the smell of blood bringing him back to his senses.

"Shut the hell up and I'll think of it!"

With that said, both of Vahn's hands would exude a dim growth in light, even as the explosion which would send both bodies flying in opposite ends forcibly separated the two.

It had been a dangerous thing to do, and the margin for error was considerably large--- superheating such a thin line between the two of them enough so that Vahn wouldn't end up blowing himself or a limb up in the process.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:43 pm
The headbutt connected on his face in an explosion of crimson mist even as a large burst would throw him off of the man, his grip slackening from the impact of skulls. However, the explosion, whether it went as Vahn would plan, or if it went horribly wrong to produce a suicidal self destructive explosion, it would simply be aided by an opposing push, as Tzenidaar's genetic instincts created a flare in response, as if to contain two forces and make them push each other apart. Essentailly lessening the relavent force of explosion.

Tzenidaar would be blasted straight up into the boughs of the trees they had just descended past on the way down, however, he wouldnt do so idly. He had a breif second of respite to get his head straight after the headbutt as Vahn would make a reply before throwing him off with an explosion.

((It's not stated where you grabbed him, but I'm assuming your hands were close to his chest or so, upper torso, to initiate a headbutt.))

His upper body snapped backwards, sending him up into the air before the rest of his body followed after it, making the chimera essentially do backflips into the air, as Vahn went in the other direction.

Vahn may achieve distance, but he would not be allowed much time to think.

As Tzendaar neared the large tree branches, his wings snapped back to his sides as he shot one leg out, crimson flame blazing out with the kick, as if it was a blade, to slice right through the branch he was directly headed towards.

And then it would fall, down and down, towards the man who would have gone in the opposite direction as the chimera. Though of course, by then, Vahn would have made it to the ground, and would have more than enough time to perform evasive manuevers to avoid the falling branch.

Tzenidaar wouldnt allow Vahn to think. Only act upon instinct. A fight between wild animals.  

Kraun
Vice Captain

Vahn Fah
Captain

Original Member

7,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:30 pm
His single eye was widened, the blood framing his face a stark contrast to the otherwise laid back demeanor he had otherwise demonstrated for the longest time.

Both feet were back on solid earth, boots digging in for both support and in order to halt momentum, as he hunched on all fours. Everything was happening way too fast to take in, let alone process correctly and allow thought to interfere.

He moved with the earth. He flared with the heat, turning with the weight, evn as his body spun in place, pivoting sharply to the side to avoid the flaming branch and to push himself up from the ground.

He had to reign in the tempo of the fight, despite how much the temptation of just losing himself in it was...

"Urghh--!" Punching out both fists, the blood flinging from clenched knuckles, he loosened missiles of flame, compact and packing enough force to strike like a jab would, he aimed the one two combo towards Tzen, finishing with roundhouse, sending out an arc of slashing heat.  
Eastern parts of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games