Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 901 902 903 904 905 906 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 7:02 pm
Alucard_ :: Errr.... I was reffering about the Saturn sounds.... why would I make up such a thing? confused

Iyou :: ^^ Thanks Iyou, but it's... slightly complicated... and I know that you'd love to read about it, but I won't be able to be online ... and this time, I'm not even sure when I'll be back. ._.

maybe tomorrow... maybe in a week or two ._. ... suffice it to say it's a case of "hard times" 'round my place, so to speak. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 7:05 pm
Shiro>> Forgive my lateness in commenting ... I'm sorry to hear about your present circumstances. I'm guessing you're hitting a rather rocky road in your life travels. Just do what you can and try to make the best of things, and don't forget that you have friends who are more than willing to help you when you need it. 3nodding  

T H I N N

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 7:34 pm
IYOU!!! *covers Memai's ears* xd ! What did you learn in Japan, young lady?! I thought they didn't let foreign girls into Love Hotels!

Ashram - From a girl named Moonblossom. She has a lightsaber shop somewhere. I don't know if it's still open, though.

Shiro - Ew, that sucks. Best of luck with everything.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 7:42 pm
Iyou
My mom just took a TV dinner out of the microwave, and said something like, "Wow, it's steaming!" But bad bad Iyou and her nasty mind heard, "Wow, it's semen!"

Okay, that made me laugh a little too much. (After the initial shock, of course. xD)  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

T H I N N

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 7:48 pm
AD>> Nice 3nodding

Iyou>> xd I just now read that comment about the steaming and the ... ahem ... yes biggrin

Dirty little Iyou wink

Lang>> *ties you to the wall* Stay!

How's it going Lang? Its been a while.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 8:09 pm
Shiro> Ah, ok *was braindead* Feel free to PM me if you want to talk once you get your internet back.

Ash> You could do Canada Tourist Alucard but I think we could come up with something far more interesting, no? As a member of the age range you'll be teaching I wish you the best of luck, knowing firsthand how idiotic we can be xd  

Alucard_

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:22 pm
Ashram > The hell? I'm not a dog, thank you. Hmph... stare

It's been going fine, I suppose. And yes, it has been a while.
I'm working on that, really.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:36 pm
Ash >> *thinks* I should be in...the 9th grade, I believe (I have no idea how the American education system works, even if I am half-American xd )...Well, best of luck! If any of them get out of hand, be sure to scare them off with 'vague' references to the crazy GASOC members...I can just imagine~

*class is noisy*
Ash: Class, you're either keeping quiet or feel the wrath of a Latino Man-Groupie, a lady who thinks fire fixes everything, a girl who has grown fox ears, a girl who's possibly possessed by Freddie Mercury and ....

xd

AD >> x: Mentally, I'm 23 mrgreen

Akahoshi >> Erm...Happy every town's birthday, I suppose xd Sounds like such an odd holiday~

Iyou >> Dirty, dirty Iyou D: *waddles finger up and down*

Shiro >> O_o;; Saturn sounds like a creepy planet...I knew those rings were evil!  

Memai-kins

Find_The_XdOGx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:36 am
As for the Canadian holiday, it is an odd holiday but it somehow still manages to invoke the highest amount of idiocy in my province. I guess people, get a little reckless in 'enjoying the scenery'.

Ash> Grades 8-12 huh? Good luck in the sanity department...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:09 am
Memai - Don't I know it!  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

T H I N N

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:22 am
Lang>> Take your time and take care of your own first. In the meantime, it's just good to see you're still with us. 3nodding

How's your job situation? I just remember crazy stories about a restraunt and fire.

Memai>> Heh ... I wonder if that kind of threat would work. surprised

9th grade? Yeah, I'll probably be teaching some from that grade. (we shall see)

Seth>> I lost my sanity ages ago, so its all good. (I hope)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:57 am
Ashram > Everything's been wonderfully normal on the job front.

Actually, no. I can't drive to work much because I recently sold my old car so that my parents could get another uber cool and trendy SUV... -_-
So I've been reduced to my bike lately. That's the sad part of all this. -_-

Other than that, though...  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:11 am
MY COMPUTER DIED!!!!!! crying

Well it was only the hard drive, but that's the important part because it was my main drive with the OS on it. So I had to reformat my 200 Gig which has everything on it. I lost 140 Gigs of stuff, that's gonna take awhile to replace.

I need to get started reinstalling everything and redoing stuff. So my day is pretty much shot.

I'm not in the mode to read back pages so I won't.

Lang - You look shiney.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 1:07 pm
Sir Langley
Iyou
My mom just took a TV dinner out of the microwave, and said something like, "Wow, it's steaming!" But bad bad Iyou and her nasty mind heard, "Wow, it's semen!"

Okay, that made me laugh a little too much. (After the initial shock, of course. xD)

O_O;

This is the first thing I see when I stumble in. xD

*luffs GASOC* whee  

Nyome

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 1:55 pm
Akahoshi > Omg sucks about your computer. -_- I hope it doesnt cause too much pain/you dont cause IT much pain while doing the reinstall game.

Oh, and thanks. 3nodding *reflects*

Nyome > There you are. I've been meaning to blame you for my sudden liking of all this shiny, lightly colored itemcrap.
*blames blames blames* biggrin  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 901 902 903 904 905 906 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games