Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 903 904 905 906 907 908 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Songjewel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:03 am
Nyo - I thought that style looked familiar! I saw your DD this morning but didn't realize it was your account. xd I was like, "wow...someone else as shiney as Nyome." o.O Congratulations! You deserve the publicity. ^^

Lang - Ugh, that sucks about your car. What kind of terrain do your parents have to drive over that makes them need SUVs?

Hoshi - ew, I hope you didn't lose any irreplacable important programs. Did you say you had 2 hard drives?

Ryuu - nice to see you too. 3nodding Glad you had fun, although you're a few weekends early! Otakon's not for a few more weeks! Come back! xd

Iyou - hmmm, you're catching up to my level of pervyness. Must do something about this... ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:13 am
Songjewel - Yes I had two hard drives. One was a 60 Gig that had all my programs and OS (Main Drive), and the other is my 200 Gig that was only used for storage. I was going to go and buy a new small hard drive to replace the 60, but I soon realized that I need to eat more.  

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

Alucard_

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:42 am
Songjewel> Is the fact that the phrase "Perv Wars" just came to mind reading your post to Iyou a bad sign? xd  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:35 am
Song - What?! xd I'm not a perv, I just have bad hearing! (I even misheard people and thought they were saying bad things in Japan... and yes, they were talking in Japanese, even. D: )

Ryuu - Glad to have you back! whee Let us know when you get the pictures up, I'd like to see them.

Speaking of which, I should get to uploading mine... over 700 pictures. gonk But I'm taking out most of the ones that I'm in, so har har.

Edit: The account that my pictures will be on is here. A lot of the sub-albums are empty right now, but I'll be working on filling them up as the day goes on.

Edit 2: Okay, I've probably just uploaded about 5% of the pictures I have, and my photobucket album is over half full already. D: I guess I'll have to come up with another way to do this, because I really don't want to have a million photobucket accounts... confused  

Iyou

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:53 am
Ok today is offically a bad day for Hoshi. My printer/scanner/fax which is on a shelf in my computer desk thing just fell on my feet. Now it's not like it had far to drop, but it's heavy. And I don't understand how it fell, just for some reason half the shelf gave way and bang many loud swear words come out of my mouth.

My computer is trying to kill me.

Iyou - Can't wait to see those pictures.

Ok I'm going to go sit on my safe couch before something blows up and takes out one of my limbs.

Later all heart  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:55 am
@Iyou>> xd indeed! It reminded me why I DO need to come back more often. You guys are awesome. whee heart

OMG!! You changed your look!! o_o no more hair twins? cry

Hehehe, thank you! ^^;; and lol, I really never thought I'd get one! My art was never good enough ; ;

@AD>> *snuggles to death* >3 thank you~~~

@Picoli>> Danke! :'D We have a lurker on our hands, eh? *drags you out of lurk-mode* o .o ;

@Ryuuhou >> Thanks! And very, very true. @__@; though I still kinda don't believe it.

@Alucard>> My hero! XD and much thanks~ <3

@Hoshi>> Silly~ whee I never thought I'd -ever- get one.

I even sent mangapunksai a silly thank you note. I feel like a such a little girl. redface

@Songjewel>> whee you saw? heart yay! It doesn't look exactly like my usual stuff. I put a LOT more detail into it this time. ^^ I'm so glad people like it though! and thank you very much!

Nyome

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:35 am
Alucard > YAY! Canada is just so utterly wonderful and filled with excitement of limitless bounds!!! biggrin

Yeah.

Memai > Yeah! LoL you practically read my mind. The first thing I thought was, "Well, now I have an excuse to overhaul! cool "
Sad, really. lol

Nyome > Urgh. I already do. gonk How cute and fluffy! whee

Look what you've done! gonk

[party]Yay! Congrats on the DD, Nyowifeh! Somehow, I'm not surprised that you got one, since you're majorly talented. T'was only a matter of tiiiiime. wink [/party]

Iyou > Yeah, I guess I'm pretty fortunate, then. I can get to where I need to go by bike... and really, I used to do it before the car left me, so I guess I'm more irritated with the lack of options. lol

AyDee > Aye-aye. Bike = more fun than car, anyhow.

Ryuu > Yo, dude.

Songjewel > Oh, you know... general suburbia and its vast variety of roadkill... It seems to be some sort of 'lifestyle' thing.

Baaargh. So, I let myself be suckered into doing a commission again because of an Angelic scarf. gonk crying I'm getting soft!!! crying gonk

Gaia needs grease monky coveralls.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:19 pm
Lang>> ... Grease monkey cover-alls? ninja

Nyome>> And a very nice Daily Deviation it is! @_@ Mind boggling ... Well done Nyome, well done indeed! biggrin

And I haven't been to your quest thread in a while. xp Silly me sweatdrop

Iyou>> eek eek eek Castle ... pictures ... so ... good ...

Ryuu>> It's you! Good to hear you had a good trip. 3nodding

Hoshi>> gonk Technology doesn't seem to like you as of late confused  

T H I N N

T H I N N

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:21 pm
Double postage xp  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:28 pm
Reeyew~ Yey you're back!~ x) heart

Iyou~ Ooh, nice pictures. whee Where in California were you? O.o

Chlorine disabled my ability to read anything else. rofl  

Chibi Koji

Deuxia Devonair

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:17 pm
*comes in, all bouncy and joyful*

Have you seen? Have you seeeeen?? Nyome got a DailyDeviation Feature!!! I know you already posted, but it made me oh so giggly and stuff and full of "I knew it! I knew it would happen some day!" 's whee whee heart

Nyome> Major congrats!! Mreewwwww!!! whee heart

Shiro>Sorry to hear about how it's going for you. Thanks for the lovely message on my mobile. *hugs*

Ryuu> Whee!! You're back from your trip! biggrin Be sure to show me some pictures when you have them uploaded and probably, re-sized. xd heart

Lang, SJ and Iyou> Welcome back!!!! crying gonk heart heart

AD> I love your signature... I have seen it before there, but.. it's so.. shiny I must see it again. heart

Hoshi> I am sure that by this time you already feel much better, huh? 3nodding Next time you go shopping, take a cushion... just in case? blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:20 pm
@Langwifeh>> 4laugh heart wonderful, wonderful! Now to get you to get pink hair... ninja heart

But Langwifey cannot deny her love of cuteness! ;___; otherwise it'll build up and explode. o-o; and that'll be quite a mess.

Hehee. whee thank you! Though I could say the same to you! I would've bet anything that you'd get one before I did. o_o;

o__o !!! Langwifey is taking commissions!? *grabby hands* XD I have yet to get art of me and my new Panda hat anyways~~ and if there's anyone I'd want to do it, it's the talented Langwifey!! owo;

But you should've accepted more. xO If I turned down an angelic sash for one of mine, Langwifey should at LEAST be getting minis.

@Ashram>> THank you! whee heart I'm so glad people like it.

@Deuxia>> 4laugh *dances with you* yush!! I'm so excited. XD

I've been getting IMs and MSN requests and messages all day!! *___*

lol, did everyone "know it" besides me? xD It came as a HUGE shock.

Thank you soooo much hon~ ^^

----

I just reached over 1,000+ favorites on it. *___* and 1,000+ deviantwatches.

Gah. the little things make me so happy. T__T

Nyome

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:54 pm
Ashram > Yeah!! Think of how awesome that would be! *loves coveralls*

Deuxia > Thanks! Good to see U, 2! biggrin

Nyome > Well, actually.... I did have it once, but that's beside the point. >_> Also, I won't explode from denial, since I only deny it in public. biggrin

You're still crazy, it seems. I guess some things never change. <3 Lol

Well, not commissions, per se. Like, I just thought that I wanted an angelic scarf randomly, and someone just as randomly offered me one, so yeah. >_> I was drawn in by the sparkly, whiteness of it. -_-

... Although, more than a scarf... I'm not sure.. that alone seems pretty high for me. *out of touch* Not like it really matters, though.

Sash! OMG *needs* Why did you have to say that word? -_-

Ooo over 1000 favorites+stalkers. o_o That's wonderful. heart 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:55 pm
Nyome>> I don't really see how we couldn't like it. xd Your effort on it shows tremendously. The hair looks so soft, and the colors are vivid. The face is soothing yet mysterious; the shine marks on her "sparklies" is flawless. The background is perfect and the title is perfect.
biggrin

Deuxia>> Look whose here! How you been?

Looking around ... are we missing anyone? If not ... amazing O.O

EDITZ:: Lang>> It would help if I knew what cover-alls were. xd (a real clothing genius I am ... ninja <>) Google search away!

Oh! For all who have not had a chance to see it yet ... watch Steamboy. The art is simply breath-taking. @_@  

T H I N N

Alucard_

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:24 pm
Iyou> *is amazed by the photos of a japanese toilet and keyboard* xd

Lang> Unfortunately for me, you're probably out of my price range gonk  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 903 904 905 906 907 908 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games