Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 904 905 906 907 908 909 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noriko M. Chijinu

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 4:21 pm
8D;;; I forgot I was supposed to be looking for Langmommy... And I actually rested, I am a shame for a RoboDaughter! Dx!!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 4:40 pm

@Langwifey>> You did!?!? O_O I have to see! Was it like cotton candy or was it hot pink? ;O

So... you have a secret cuteness shrine in your room? owo;;

So random urge + random offer happened to come by ===> Langwifey art? I wish I coud come across deals like that. xD

Pfft. You'll ALWAYS deserve minis+. I say headphones! :'D
(( Langwifey no like sash? >w<;; ))

Thankee. :'D *attaches self to your leg*

@Ashram>>Awww, I dunno. ^^;; I'm finding faults with it already~ lol. But the way you put it.. XD thank you very much!

@Noriko>> Nooo. You're the best robodaughter! <3

Nyome

T H I N N

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 5:17 pm
Nyome>> Bah, that's just artist nit-picking. But fear not! This squeeky plastic hammer should do the trick in getting rid of such toughts. biggrin

Memai>> I've got a question for you. What happens when Bohemian Rhapsody and Zero Wing dialogue (All your base are belong to us) merge together?

http://www.pwned.nl/ayb/

Watch at risk of your own sanity. @.@  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 5:18 pm
Hoshi - that stinks, I'm sorry. But you probably DO need to eat more. ^^ Perhaps you need some protective amulets against evil technology demons?

Alucard - no, no, it's perfectly natural. ninja twisted

Iyou - those words didn't just pop into your head from nowhere, dear. *grin* If you thought you heard someone say 'em, there's a reason. Sure, you can try to rationalize it...but I know better. :wink

Lang - no offense to your parents, but I sometimes wish SUVs would be banned for anything besides off-roading. Who really needs one to go grocery shopping?

Deuxi - hey! How did your art contest go? I missed it! crying  

Songjewel

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:10 pm
Norikorobo > Aww, there, there. You're still a good Robodaughter. *pets* biggrin

Nyowifeh > It was whatever pink came with that... semi-newish cute, long hair style. The pretty *_* one. ... (best description ever.)

Yeah, I know. It was pretty weird, but I won't complain about it. I can be all sparkley this winter. *_*

Ey, minis are excessive, though. Like, woah lots. o_o
((Langwifey might want a sash >_> we'll see what the scarf does to me.))

*luffs*

Songjewel > Enh, I pretty much agree with you on that.

Although, both my brother and I are/were big on sports, so fitting bikes/hockey bags + other various pieces of equipment was a little difficult to do with a sedan.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:48 pm
Nyome> Sawing your picture at the DD section was like... 'WOAAAH! it was about time!' whee xd

Lang> It's so terribly good to be able to see you and your sexyness again. crying heart I was pestering AD about your whereabouts and even she got concerned.... gonk

Ashram> That video is just TOO SILLY. rofl

SJ> The contest was quite ok, dear! I got 23 pieces altogether and very nice, dreamy art. I had a hard time chosing the winners. heart How have you been? biggrin  

Deuxia Devonair

Nyome

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:58 pm
@Ashram>> Pfft, no. I just realize that I really did screw up a bit. Some parts really really annoy me now. xD

*hides from squeaky plastic hammer* @___@;;

@Langwifeh>>The.. wait, what now? @__@; I'll pretend like I know. 3nodding heart

Are you sure you won't take a picture of it? ; ;

You deserve it. And lots more. x3

(( *coughgetitcough* ))

*luffs more and gnaws on you* heart

@Deuxia>> Awww. XD how flattering~ thank you. ^^;

To me it was more like "... congratulations on WHAT now?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:13 pm
Lang - dare I say the dreaded word?...Minivan! ninja

DD - I've been pretty decent, since I got over those nasty chiggers. Yeech, my ankles look like I had chicken pox in high concentration, just there. I'm glad you got some dreamy arts! Do you have them together somewhere so I can lookie? I'm breaking myself back into Gaia with my fall art contest.

Which reminds me, if anybody wants a crack at some money or some DJs (or ports), check it out? I fully intend for it to be an awesome contest, and fun to boot.  

Songjewel

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 5:34 am
Deuxia - Yesss. Shiny.

Sj - I don't think the words "Lang" and "minivan" belong in the same sentence. Not unless the phrase "of doom" follows shortly thereafter, anyway.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 5:39 am
AD - xd That's why I said it. So many hate minivans, but they use less gas than SUVs and they're just as roomie. They just suck at...well...sport utility.  

Songjewel

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 6:07 am
Sj - Oh, I don't doubt their practicality... Well, they're practical for daily life. When it comes to high-speed chases, I'd rather have something else.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 7:42 am
Can't reply much @_@ Me ish busy with lotsa stuff, so I'm not up to my usual long posts.

Ashram >> That doesn't compare to Titanium Rhapsody(Megaman meets Bo.Rhap) xd

I will now brainwash myself with the original version of the song mrgreen  

Memai-kins

Alucard_

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:07 am
Memai and Ash> Just watched both of those. You broke my brain gonk xd

Lang in minivan of doom? *suddenly inundated with strange art ideas again*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:59 am
Songjewel
DD - I've been pretty decent, since I got over those nasty chiggers. Yeech, my ankles look like I had chicken pox in high concentration, just there. I'm glad you got some dreamy arts! Do you have them together somewhere so I can lookie? I'm breaking myself back into Gaia with my fall art contest.

Which reminds me, if anybody wants a crack at some money or some DJs (or ports), check it out? I fully intend for it to be an awesome contest, and fun to boot.

gonk !!! How come you got those chiggers??? @_@;;; *ish lost*

And yeah, I have them saved in a gallery.
http://photobucket.com/albums/b268/deux_arts/
Some of them are better than others. I got at least 7 pieces I wanted to give prizes to. heart gonk

Lucky you... you have plenty to offer for your art contest. I'm slowly runnning out of items and my gold sank to 1k after the contest. xd xd xd  

Deuxia Devonair

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:17 am
20 torrent downloads all going at the same time = still able to use internet at same time.
21 torrent downlands all going at the same time = computer slows to a stop for 5 minutes everytime the mouse moves.

So to solve this I'm borrowing 3 computers, so there downloading many many torrents, and then I'll transfer them over to mine. I have them till wednesday so chances are I'll take out a large chunk of my list. So far I roughly 15% back, with some luck I can get to 50%.

The worst part of the recovery is having to be on IRC for so long trying to my manga back. The thing that you read on there......scary.

Deuxi - My butt is fine now. biggrin

Ashram - That vid was.....ah......craptastic. Yeah that the right word for it.

Memai - The vid was sweet, such great timing.  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 904 905 906 907 908 909 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games