Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 905 906 907 908 909 910 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:20 pm
http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/meast/08/04/zawahiri.london/index.html

Lang, Akahoshi - May I please come live with you? America is...

...well...ugh. I just... God damn it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:42 pm
Awww, Poor AD.

Oh course you can come to Canada. But trust me you don't want to live in my town, as of late it's had two smells. It either smells of fish or cow s**t, I hate living in a fishing and farming town.

I hope you don't live in a bombable state or area, if anything happened to AD I'd have to start breaking some skulls.  

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

Alucard_

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:46 pm
AD> Ick, not again. Can I come with you?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:49 pm
Akahoshi - I'm not scared...I'm just ashamed. Bush is an idiot. An IDIOT. I do not wish to be represented by him and his Texan "we gotta fight dem dar bad guys" attitude.

Alucard - Yes. Road trip to Canada. It will be great.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 1:16 pm
AD - He is an idiot. I find it sad that I know more about Bush than Canada's prime minister, In fact I don't even know his name.

I suggest going to were Lang lives, it's a tad nice than were I live.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 1:31 pm
AD // yeah i know having a domain like that is weird but, I guess my uncle likes me a lot cause I didn't ask him for it and he got it for me :S

donno if I should be happy or freaked out.

Alu // thanks ^^; I think I had forgotten I had posted it before.

SJ // Otakon? where's that at? I missed it? @_@ crying never been to an anime convention, how sad.

Iyou // At least leave some pictures where I can see you!@?!? onegai shimazu?

Akahoshi // what is this you have with electric appliances? do they hate you for some reason? IRC is not a very nice place to chat at, I hope you get your stuff back soon, I'd most likely die if my HD went berserk like that.

Lang // hey woman, what's up? biggrin

Koji // Hi biggrin how did you get chlorine in your eyes? where'd you go?

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Alucard_

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 1:37 pm
Hoshi/AD> Me live with Lang? Oh dear xd twisted

Ryu> Not sure if you did, I think I just found it on your sig.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 4:00 pm
Deuxia Devonair

gonk !!! How come you got those chiggers??? @_@;;; *ish lost*

Lucky you... you have plenty to offer for your art contest. I'm slowly runnning out of items and my gold sank to 1k after the contest. xd xd xd

A week of tree camp was in the coastal plains, and several days were spent in pine savannah. Chiggers abound. stare

As far as luck goes...it's nothing of the sort. I've been saving this since last year. I could have had DJs...DJs mind you...but I had already said it would be a contest prize. crying

Ryuu - It's in Baltimore, Maryland!  

Songjewel

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 4:19 pm
Deuxia > Ah, I am so flattered. wink But yeah, I'm glad to be back.
I didn't intend to cause any trouble with a sudden disappearance. sweatdrop

Nyo > You know.. that thing with the thing and the thing? biggrin xP

Take pictures? Oh ho, no. Cameras = soul stealing boxes of evil.

*coughmaybeIwillcough*

*basks*

Songjewel > NoooooOOOoooooooOoOooOoOou!!! Anything but 'minivan' crying
We've never had one of those, thankfully.

Akahoshi > Jesus christ and a half, 21 torrents at once... o_o You are a brave, resourceful woman.

AyDee > Canada is not that much better, sadly. YOU CANNOT BUY DECENT WEAPONS HERE!!! What GOOD is this country?! ... ignoring that glaring insanity, by all means, move here. biggrin lol

It IS Bush free, so I suppose that's enough appeal right there.

RyuuHO > Not much, thx. Breaking my hands in the 'bike parting business' again. cool

Alucard > ... Why/how are you living with me, now? o_o I'm nothing short of confused.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 4:58 pm
Lang> I'm moving in to escape the evil King Monkeyface although there are other reasons... << >>

I miss the EFH Tiny Text days gonk

Er, who or what are chiggers?  

Alucard_

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 5:31 pm
Akahoshi - You have a prime minister?! o.O xd

Ryuu - Aw, but having a domain is cool!

Alucard - Scary.

Lang - Your distinct lack of Bush is reason enough. Expect me by tomorrow morning. I can bring weapons.

EDIT: *sigh* My DellDJ is deceased. I dropped it one too many times (in a parking lot this time...ouch), and the headphone jack connection was obliterated. AD is teh depress-ed.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 6:32 pm
Lang> Nuu, you did not cause any trouble, don't misunderstand me. <3 It's just that I am TOO happy to see you. heart heart whee

SJ> You have a DJ letter to give out! WOW. eek I saw your contest and I was simply amazed by the ammount of prizes. You make me wish I have a scanner. Perhaps I'll just go and buy one. xd

Ryuu> Meew! No hug for your mommy? cry crying

Hoshi> Hehe. I'm glad. X3 I want to go to Canada, too. Let's go visit Lang. whee

AD> sad Sorry about your DellDJ. sad  

Deuxia Devonair

Songjewel

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 6:41 pm
Alucard - some people call 'em redbugs. They're these tiny little bugs that bite you...some people think they burrow into you and lay eggs. o.O The bites itch like crazy, and they usually come in big clumps...under waistbands, at the top of your pant legs, and around your ankles where your socks were. Much smaller than ticks, but they don't carry the same diseases.

DD - I know, I hope it inspires some people to enter some great art! I thought really hard about how big to make the secondary prizes before I decided on the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd prizes. And I especially hope to get some good writing entries...that's new for me, but reading IC has convinced me that I need some stories about my own characters.

ninja I could always give you my mailing addy and you could send it to me to scan FOR you... xd

AyDee - heeeeeey! I just noticed you switched up the names and addresses on the letters you sent me. Crafty devil!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 6:48 pm
Ew, Bush stuff.

I wish to see Canada too. ):

And thats about all I got out of this conversation. xD;;

Reeyew~ I went swimming, and I almost drowned like 5 times because I kept forgetting to breath. x)

Deuxi & SJ~ If/when you guys have those contests, let me know! I wanna try my hand at these contests, Ive never entered a good one before. x_x;  

Chibi Koji

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 6:52 pm
Deuxia - It's ok... I had it for almost a year, which is a record for me. Besides, I'd already been looking into getting a new one. (Creative Zen Micro. <3)

Sj - Yup! And did you happen to notice that both names had the initials "AD"? xd I felt super-lame.

Koji - Breathing is usually important...  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 905 906 907 908 909 910 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games