Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 907 908 909 910 911 912 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:57 am
AD :: if needed it be, you can remove the logon screens I made... I'll check around and see if I can host them somewhere where they can be leeched without secondary effects and/or ramifications to webspace page bandwidth leeching.

it would be completely sneaky and I wouldn't recommend it, but I'd be even willing to do something as stupid as to hyperlink the logon screens directly from my dA account ._. .....

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 12:38 pm
AD> Both ICs combined are 6.16 megs by my count, not including Shiro's screens. Roughly 3 megs out of that is the full versions of the IC2 fanart. For the same amount of space that it would take to host one of Ryuu's pictures, however, I could host IC1 for ya to lighten the load on whoever does 2 (actually even 2 isn't that much)

Edit: Oh, and that one page I mentioned before was the only broken link I found  

Alucard_

Songjewel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 5:24 pm
Chibi Koji

Deuxi & SJ~ If/when you guys have those contests, let me know! I wanna try my hand at these contests, Ive never entered a good one before. x_x;

Lol...Deuxi already had hers, and mine is going on right now! See the ad in my sig?

AyDee
- of course I did, that's how I knew it was you before I opened the letters. I was all "Oh boy!!!! AD-mail!"

Iyou - It's got something to do with the lunar cowl. It seems to be taking off people's bras!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 6:51 pm
Ryuu> I did and I was oh so happy. <3 *lurfs* Thanks, darling. heart

Iyou> The avatar thing is a glitch. I think it only happens with the new donation items. xd

Koji> I'm slowly running out of items. I doubt I host another contest... unless I have another couple of auctions and raise 25k in each, which is what I usually raise. sweatdrop

All> LMAO!!! http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/french.php  

Deuxia Devonair

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 7:15 pm
Sorry I can't reply to everyone individually X_x;; Busy Memai piles work onto herself xd Right now, I need to finish coloring a heep of commisions (and my Photoshop isn't helping either), get to work on my website and finish a school project (but it's fun! We're supposed to make cosplay costumes!!)

About webhosting >> Eccentrix is alright, but it's not really something I would host my art on in the longrun. Eventually, I'll be running out of space, and I need to "migrate" to another host. It's attractive because it's free X_x;;

rydia.net is pretty nice, lots of space and practically no ads, but the sad thing is, it comes with a monthly fee. I might consider it once I get the time/money xd

About the PayPal thing >> My dad gets those scams almost every week X_x;; Thankfully, he's one of the more intelligent parents and reports it XD

meep >> Meh, I'm var var sorry I'm not quite as "talkative" than I usually am on GASOC xd ;; Schoolwork and all that other 'lovely' crap is bogging me down ._.;; Oh and Shiro...it should be fair that I get 60% of that nobel prize we split in half; I just ate my 40% D:  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 6:37 am
Songjewel> *plans to enter the contest* 3nodding

Deux>That's one of my favorite videos of all time xd  

Alucard_

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:10 am
Shiro - All right... I'm sure we can figure something out. xd

Alucard - You mean the html of IC1, or all of it, including graphics?

Sj - xd !

Memai - That's ok. Take care of rl. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:26 am
Abandoned Dreams

Alucard - You mean the html of IC1, or all of it, including graphics?

All of it  

Alucard_

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 8:11 am
Alucard - I just finished organizing/zipping all of it, and the IC1 page is about 2.09 megs, which I've zipped down to about 1.3 for transfer. I'd say that's small enough to go unnoticed as far as bandwidth goes. xd I really appreciate your offer to host this. whee My MSN sn is angeledea@hotmail.com. My AIM sn is happenstancewar. Just drop me an IM on either one and I'll start the transfer.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 8:38 am
AD> Ok, I'll try to catch you online later on. Guess you changed your AIM name because that's not the one I yanked from the contact list (actually, if you still have the files and if it's small enough, I'd be happy to host that since it's quite useful)  

Alucard_

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 8:48 am
Argh. The Contact List. Gotta update/fix/do something with that.

Yeah. New sn.

Ohhhkay, wow is this information out of date. I've got Lang's OLD sn (for AIM, whatthehell?) and a lot of info that I'm sure is out of date for the rest of you.

If you were previously on the Contact List and would like to update your info, send me a PM (remember: this is a public guild and this info is for GASOC members to contact each other without fear of being harassed by less-than-respectful n00bs).  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 10:11 am
*PMs AD* xd

Anyway, new deviation up...and I'm so sorry Alu. I didn't realize today was the 7th u_u;;

Artwork can be found here: http://www.deviantart.com/view/21434671/  

Memai-kins

Alucard_

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 10:47 am
Memai> It's alright. It took me at least a minute to figure out why you said it was the 7th when all the clocks around here say the 6th xd It looks great anyway

AD> I can recreate the html by myself if neccessary for the Contact List but the one thing that I'd need intact is the script for the password box. If you still have at least that and the info itself send it along when you give me IC1.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:21 pm
A Hoshi Mind Break: Just now I was watching tv and this commercial came up and it was talk about recycling and how much paper we waste, and blah blah blah. Not that I don't care about the trees, I recycle all the time. Then all of a sudden they had a little wordy thing about toilet paper, now the only thing that I'm thinking is who is recycling toilet paper. So now my mind is broken, and I'll I'm thinking about it recycling tp and that scares me. *needs to do something*

Memai - Lovely picture. 3nodding  

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:37 pm
Hoshi >> Thankee whee *hugs*

Recycle...toilet paper? I...I think I...that violates...oh man, that's just so wrong in so many ways xd

Alucard >> It's a lovely thing we call timezones (that should be the death of me one day). Glad you like the pic :3  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 907 908 909 910 911 912 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games