Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dragon Knights of Jal'Rusai
The New RP room. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rue867
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:12 am
((I just find out that trace is not really a position in DKI so I'm an underling to amp without nothing really position wise. I'll jump back in sooner or later))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:11 pm
Freyr tilted her head and looked at Neo.
"Why do i have to make the decisions?" the time knight sighed. "Let him go."
Freyr lifted her paw up, releasing the little black dragon then transformed to her smaller form and perched on Neo's shoulder.
You are more experienced than most of the others here. Not many can say they lived through extinction.
So...my race died and suddenly i am all knowing? he rolled his eyes and walked in a circle.
No... freyr lowered her head and fell silent.
"Life knight...Isn't there already one of those?" he asked himself yet spoke aloud. The whole idea of dragon knights confused him more than most things did.
Life is the Ithrannian knight of life. freyr pointed out. Just like Fire is the Ithrannian knight of fire.
The Time Lord pushed his hat further onto his head and paced once more in a circle. As he looked up he saw Tycho's wounds healing themselves and smiled slightly. Then he looked at Romana again.
"Is killing Shruikan really going to do any good?" he asked, again speaking to himself but talking loudly. He drew his own sword and looked at it for a moment, wondering why he had one after all the death he had experienced.
Death is only the beginning. freyr grinned and gently bite Neo's ear.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

Firesburn

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:47 am
Romana's sword wavered as Tycho entered. The half angel looked down at the dragon and slowly sheathed her sword. She looked up at Neo, her face blank and her expression unreadable.
"It would make me feel better. There is something wrong..." she trailed off. She was unable to explain what she felt but knew that it was bad, wrong.
Lyude jumped back to Romana's shoulder and sat happily.
We'll watch them carefully. he said quietly.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:06 am
Shruikan hissed and scrambled away from Freyr and Romana, half hiding behind Tycho. But he would never admit to hiding.
Behave. Please. the half moon elf begged. Shruikan growled at him and caught his ankle with his tail accidentally on purpose as he turned.
"What are you the knight of?" he asked. The question was directed at both Romana and Neo. "And do you know what's going on?" he continued without waiting for an answer. "I have a dragon...now what?"  

b0bodiddium

NINTENDO DS FOR 11

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:40 pm
*wakes in a cave alone,beside her is an egg she has been waiting for to hatch.the plants around her have died because of her powers*i had that dream again,the plants and world dies and i'm there standing*sits and hears the egg cracking open*it hatched finally*inside the egg is and black and gray dragon with solid black eyes with a small white pupil,his wings are strong but still can't fly*a dragon,cool,welcome to the world rikillese  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:47 am
Neo looked up, distracted from Freyr by Tycho's question.
"I'm the knight of time." he said slowly. He pulled the hat from his head and pushed it back into his pocket. He pressed his hand against his ear and knocked Freyr from her position on his shoulder. She growled angrily and fluttered to the floor chattering to herself as she did so. The little purple dragon trotted over to Shruikan and stuck her tongue out at him.
Be careful. she grinned at him. He might be hopeless now but he won't be forever. she gave a quick look to Neo then concentrated on Shruikan again to finish her threat.
And if you keep trying to hurt him then i will hunt you down and kill you.
With that she jumped back to Neo's shoulder and watched him from there.
And we will keep getting attacked if you insist on insulting everyone we meet. neo said.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

b0bodiddium

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:51 am
Shruikan snaped at Freyr from behind Tycho.
Unlike you. My knight is strong now. the little black dragon grinned.
Quiet!
"You're the knight of time?" the half elf paused, the beginnings of a plan forming in his mind. If he approached it in the right way then he should be fine.
"So...you can see through time?" he asked. Trying to sound genuinly curious. "You could become rich telling people's fortunes." he grinned.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:18 pm
((And Life declares sick, look at latest post in DKI. xp ))  

Amarikah

Shirtless Lunatic

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:36 am
Neo paused and looked at Tycho, trying to work out what he was after.
"I doubt i would become rich." he pushed a hand into his pocket and pulled out a handful of small gold nuggets. "I don't think i need anything else. Most places will accept gold." he paused and smiled.
"What do you want?" he asked the half elf.
Freyr hissed at Shruikan.
Please. I'm sure no one will miss him. the time dragon bared her teeth in a scary grin and looked at Neo.
No! I will never speak to you again if you intend to murder another.
Freyr lowered her head and fell silent. He would never let her forget about Telwin. Which might not be a bad thing. But she was sorry and didn't enjoy being disliked by Neo because of her mistake.
You had the chance to bring her back. she flicked her tail about as she spoke.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:40 pm
((I was in New York, playing at Carnegie Hall!))

"What!" he shouted, mostly out of shock. But then he quieted to a frantic whisper. "Get back. I'll take care of him." Because just then, a demon had stepped out of the brush. It was all black, and upon seeing them with two beady eyes, it cackled and rushed forward.

Ari drew his two swords and blocked the demon strongly, shoving him to the ground. He managed a slash at the demon's open hand, and chopped off on of his fingers.

With a shriek of pain and rage, the demon leaped up, and slashed at Ari, who parried them easily.

Treville

Firesburn

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:03 pm
Romana paused.
"I'm the light knight." she said slowly. Although after listening to Tycho it was clear that he didn't really care.
Lyude bared his teeth and walked around Romana's ankles.
What's going on? An interesting question. At the moment we appear to be sat here talking to you. lyude spoke to Romana who repeated the message louder then looked down at the silvery dragon.
All because one boy can't control himself.... he tilted his head and snapped at an imaginary object in the air in front of him.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:40 pm
Topaz grinned. Close combat was so over-rated.

She leaped up into a nearby tree with ease. She perched there like she had earlier. Then she pulled out her bow, strung it quickly, and nocked an arrow quite fast. Then she waited for a shot.

As the demon began to slash at Ayrion, it turned, and Topaz managed to hit it right in the back of the neck. It fell forward, in midswing, and Topaz leaped down, and walked back to a thoroughly agitated Mel, ignoring the demon, wether it was dead or not.

.: WHAT WAS THAT! Just leaving me? You could have been killed. I could have been killed. Ari could have been killed:.
.: And yet, no one was, were they? No use figiting 'bout it now... :.
.: You're reckless. :. Mel sighed.
.: Because I fight? :. Topaz said, mockingly, as she got on his back.
.: Yes. :. Topaz did not reply to this, only chuckled.

"Get on. It will be safer in the air." Topaz said to Ari.
But Mel protested.
"First off, he's heavy. Carrying two people is hard! And its not like I can even fly easily in here. There's no room."

rubidrake2

Treville

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:43 pm
"I agree, Vermelho. Besides, we're close, right? So it would be smarter to walk anyways."

He turned over the demon to check that he was dead, and then withdrew the arrow and handed it to Topaz. He sheathed his swords again (after wiping off the demon blood of course) and held his hand up for Topaz to take to get off Mel.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:47 pm
"You can call me Mel," he replied.

"Fine. I'm obviously going to lose this, so let's go." She ignored his hand, and slid off easily.

Walking off, she called back, "And I'm not anyone royal or anything, so don't bother treating me like one!"

Mel shrunk into his dog size, and whispered. "She is, though. She used to be a princess, but don't mention it. She doesn't like it..."

rubidrake2

Treville

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:00 pm
He grinned and nodded. He knew the feeling. He gripped the stone around his neck for a moment, as though to feel if it was warm like it should be. It wasn't.

He ran to catch up to Topaz and Mel.

---

They walked for sometime. Then he stopped suddenly.

- Hehe, you're getting close, Ari! - A girlish voice giggled in his head.

"Stop," he said to Mel and Topaz, who hadn't notice him stop and kept on walking. "We're here."

Then he walked straight through some bushed right beside him. He used one of his swords as a machette, cutting the jungle away at his leisure.

Dragon Knights of Jal'Rusai

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games