Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Arts

Back to Guilds

Guild RPGs, Contests, World Conquest, Random Silliness 

Tags: world domination, games, comics, arts, random 

Reply Savage Arts Main Hall
General Discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:47 pm
If Grae doesn't then I give up.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:49 pm
I seem to always find myself on the top of new pages.  

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

clubanimon
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:56 pm
better top then bottem i always say  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:08 am
So what your telling me Club is that you like to be on top?  

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

Radjulon
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:11 am
so many wrong things being talked about here stressed  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:14 pm
howdy how are you guys doing  

1337one

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:23 pm
I couldn't help it... the set up was too perfect. gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:07 pm
Oh, did I forget to mention I like a good redneck joke? I lived in the South for about 4 years, and I kinda miss the hospitality and the southern accents. Did you know you can tell which state a person lives in simply by hearing their accent? xd It's an acquired skill.

Anywho, here's a funny southern joke that's kinda true: A senior in Alabama was overheard saying .. "When the end of the world comes, I hope to be in Alabama." When asked why, he replied he'd rather be in Alabama because everything happens in Alabama 20 years later than in the rest of the civilized world.

sweatdrop Time is ticking down to Wednesday... My RL birthday is the 8th, and I'll be 24. In Utah (where I happen to live) I'd be considered an old maid... xp How narrow-minded can you get, people?! This is no longer the 19th century!!  

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

1337one

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:18 pm
hey i'm from utah andnobody would hire me because i have long hair and i'm a boy crying so i might have to cancle one of my three pre orders gonk gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:10 pm
Kazu Faiya
Ayaji
It starts to eat thier brain till there's nothing left...then you get the blondes that the jokes are about...like the one who tried to buy a TV and the guy kept telling her the store didn't serve blondes...Anyone know that one?

I thought it was a microwave. xd Yeah, I think I've heard that one. Prolly heard every blonde joke in existance. Mostly used against me though. *shakes fist*

It was a microwave...that's the point of the joke. The blonde was asking for the "TV" in the window, but since it was a microwave, the clerk refused to serve her even when she tried to disguse herself

People in Utah seem to be old-fashioned indeed...long hair looks very nice on guys, so people need to stop being prejudiced against hiring longhaired guys....And 24 isn't very old at all...I don't know what I'll be up to when I am 24 but I doubt I'll be married.  

Ayaji
Crew

Invisible Sex Symbol

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:58 am
24 is only four years away for me... Well closer to three. But I doubt I'll be married either.

1337: Eh? There's nothing wrong with your long hair. sweatdrop Though when you interview for a job you should prolly pull it back or braid it.

Note to self, buy ingrediants for cheesecake and raspberries. Miko likes raspberries right? Or any other fruit you prefer. Say peaches and I eat you though.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:40 am
Kazu Faiya
24 is only four years away for me... Well closer to three. But I doubt I'll be married either.

1337: Eh? There's nothing wrong with your long hair. sweatdrop Though when you interview for a job you should prolly pull it back or braid it.

Note to self, buy ingrediants for cheesecake and raspberries. Miko likes raspberries right? Or any other fruit you prefer. Say peaches and I eat you though.

Aw. Not all of Utah is like that, is it? I thought it might only be down South and in the small towns, where we are... (Perhaps I am sadly disillusioned as to the relative scope of social advancement in the bigger cities.)

Ha. XD See? This is why I like going to college in the East. Mormons out here are free of the warping influence of Utah. We're actually not expected to get married until we ARE twenty-four. *mwahaha*  

Duragraha

clubanimon
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 1:53 pm
cheeeeeeesseeee caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake. *rise out from under her rock*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:39 pm
Kazu Faiya

id do thats the thing i even get dressed up so i look decent and that is saying some thing i hardly ever look decent by most standards  

1337one

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:01 pm
clubanimon
cheeeeeeesseeee caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake. *rise out from under her rock*

When dessert zombies attack...  
Savage Arts Main Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games