Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 908 909 910 911 912 913 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oni cypress

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:47 pm
ninja has anyone seen the new harry potter trailor ninja

toilet paper is not all dirty. there are good parts still.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 8:20 am
Yesss, my creation is compleeeted. whee Click here to visit the gallery of my Japan pictures. All 706 of them. Jesus.

oni - Wtf? Good parts? Right... o_O  

Iyou

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 1:05 pm
Yey for pictures! *0*

Wow, 706. Thank goodness for digital cameras, that would have been lame to pay to get those developed. xD;  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 1:33 pm
Iyou - Great picture. (I got all the first veiws xd ) I never rated any of them though because it would forever, but there all worth 5 stars. I loved the picture of the fish and of the flowers. (I saved a couple of the flower picture, I hope you don't mind)

And I actually know what that bleach chapter is about because I have it in english. No spoiler for me. Bleach = heart

Looking at those picture was a great, but now I really want to go to Japan. sweatdrop  

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 3:41 pm
Memai :: How about I give you 10% and we call it even? D: and nice picture too whee heart

A.D. :: Well... I'm considering on getting a free account for a file host... which provides about 5 megs for images files and other things and hotlinking capable. I'll still look around before I choose anything yet, just so you know xd ;;;

*PM's you xp *

Hoshi-ko :: ._. ... that's ... just plain WRONG... for all the RIGHT reasons! DX

Iyou :: xd damn... now I have to find time to watch 706 pictures! whee thanks! xd heart heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 7:38 pm
Akahoshi - Thanks! whee I'd have no idea where to begin if my camera weren't digital. Even thinking about it makes my brain hurt. gonk

You have that Bleach chapter in English? Whoa - that must be a pretty fast translation! My eyeballs nearly popped out of my head when I read that chapter. (My host mom wondered if I was choking on my food or something...) xd And I thought Ichigo's dad couldn't even seen spirits...

Shiro - xd Sorry for making you take time out of your busy schedule~ heart domokun

Woo... I finally discovered the swirl glasses and knew they'd make for a great mad scientist costume, so I sprung for a labcoat. gonk Gonkage...  

Iyou

T H I N N

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 9:49 pm
Iyou>> @_@ Seven...HUNDRED?!?!? (and six) Wow ... It will take me (personally) a while to look through all those. whee

I've been very busy since thursday, just let me say that being a best man for a wedding is very time consuming. (but fun) I'm back in my dorm, all checked in and set up and ready to go for tuesday. (first day of teaching!)

To all those who watched the Zero Wing/Bohemian Rhapsody video ... hope it didn't scar your brains too much. (And yes Hoshi, the best word is, indeed, craptastic biggrin )

Memai>> Megaman and Bohemian Rhapsody? I shall watch nowz. ninja

EDIT:: Awsome! I know a friend who will love this biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:50 pm
*needs to get into the habit of guilding (?) again.* ~___~;;

Sir Langley

Nyo > You know.. that thing with the thing and the thing? biggrin xP

Take pictures? Oh ho, no. Cameras = soul stealing boxes of evil.

*coughmaybeIwillcough*

*basks*

Oh, that thing with the thing and the- I don't follow. o_ o;

Well, I wouldn't mind getting a Lang-soul either. D: I'm sure you'll be fine though.

*coughandyoushouldcough*

*shines?*

Iyou
On a completely different note... wtf?! Girl avatars are allowed to go running around topless with their unmentionables hanging out now? Why?

I'm actually wondering if the admins delayed fixing it on purpose. XD

Nyome

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 12:58 am
xd Loved the photos Iyou!

*runs off into the distance* I hate school projects ;_;  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:57 am
Iyou - Ooooh, photos. Must...look at...later.

Akahoshi - ...ew.

Shiro - Ok, thanks for keeping me informed.

I finally went and saw Charlie and the Chocolate Factory yesterday. <3 There's a review in my journal kthxbai.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:39 am
I think I have commitment issues... yeah, that's it. gonk
Hi all. biggrin

Anyways, Iyou, thanks for tossing up that gallery. I saw flowers, so I must take a look once I finish making lunch. *_*

I hope everyone is doing well and such. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:00 am
Sir Langley
I think I have commitment issues... yeah, that's it. gonk
Hi all. biggrin

Anyways, Iyou, thanks for tossing up that gallery. I saw flowers, so I must take a look once I finish making lunch. *_*

I hope everyone is doing well and such. biggrin

Quite! Enjoying my last day of "freedom".

Commitment issues? (Warning: Curiousity has been initiated ninja )  

T H I N N

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 12:36 pm
Ashram > Good to know.

And I meant the 'commitment issues' as in 'I seem to have a hard time staying here lately' sort of thing.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 12:39 pm
Oh. Is that what it means?  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Alucard_

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 1:55 pm
Lang> xd Do I need to staple you to the wall again?  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 908 909 910 911 912 913 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games