Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 910 911 912 913 914 915 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:37 am
Memai - *huggles back* My thoughts exactly.

AD - I only thought they said that line in movies or on tv, but I guess I was wrong. I never liked her to begin with but now it's at a totally new level. I'm never going back unless I'm half dead and have no other choice.

Ok I'm going back to sleep, I had to get up a 6am so I'm kinda sleeply.

Night everyone, talk to you later. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 11:25 am
Akahoshi - It's pretty strange. I'd say that's deserving of some contempt.

Sweet dreams! xd  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:47 pm
AD - I had a nice sleep so now I'm not to angry anymore. I kinda think it's because it was for a life insurence thing that she decided to say that. It hurts the brain to even think about the reasons for telling someone that.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:19 pm
Saisei_Hoshi
AD - I had a nice sleep so now I''m not to angry anymore. I kinda think it''s because it was for a life insurence thing that she decided to say that. It hurts the brain to even think about the reasons for telling someone that.

Maybe she''s some sadistic little b***h? >.>;;  

Memai-kins

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:34 am
Memai - What in the flying eff is your sig?! o.O xd  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:04 am
Abandoned Dreams
Memai - What in the flying eff is your sig?! o.O xd

It's a kitty, silly! Fashioned after Freddie Mercury xd Kobayashi makes such cute little critters heart

Daah'ling~  

Memai-kins

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 12:19 pm
Ohhhhhhh. sweatdrop It's adorable.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 12:50 pm
Hurray for school not starting until next wednesday.

Hurray for only having to teach five classes.

Hurray for my computer deciding that it didn't want its HardDrive anymore. gonk

Sadness for Deuxia being sick. sad

Happiness for Lang being around more often. biggrin

Other such ramblings.  

T H I N N

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:54 pm
Ashram~ Yey for Ashram. x)

Memai~ I need to get me one of thems. o .o  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:24 pm

@Langwifey>> T__T *doesn't believe you*

@Hoshi>> ;O ick, I've never had a doctor tell me that. I wouldn't want to know either. :/ And er.. shouldn't they ask you if you WANT to know, instead of just telling you?

@Memai>> *squishes kitty* whee cute!

I'm starting to like RO because you can stab cute fluffy things and they drop things that you can wear. That sounds kind of sick, but it's very fun. :'D

Nyome

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:33 pm
Cute things and accessories you can wear, ay?
Sounds like my kind of game. x)

How much/do you have to pay to play RO? x_x;  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 5:53 pm
Memai > EEEE! Your sig was the first thing that caught my attention because OMFG, it's so cute!! *_*

Ahem, right.

Nyowifeh > Pls don't take me to court! gonk I'll... ... ...remember our anniversary this time, I swear? *trying every excuse in the book*

Random: So my mother tried to dismantle my bike the other day. Now that was hilarious. biggrin  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

Iyou

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 7:03 pm
Nyo - Yay! I'm getting interested in RO again too. I've been trying to get a Poring Hat recently. xD Do you play on the official servers? (I'm a private server whore. sweatdrop )

Koji - I think it was around $15 a month last time I checked if you want to play on Gravity's servers, but there are a lot more not-quite-legal private servers you can play on if you're cheap. Like me. ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:47 pm
Koji >> Look up Kobayashi, I think the shop he sells them in is still up and running ^^

Nyo >> Don't squish Freddie, he's my little diva and needs his personal space xd

I had fun with RO, though it bored me to bits. I finally reached the highest level possible (lvl 99) and I got me a cute little bunny band, and I was one 1337 assassin 8D

Lang >> O.o;; I thought Lang liked things can be easily set on fire.

But then again, Nyo is your wifey, so I suppose you do have a soft spot for cute things whee

Iyou >> Yes, let's be private server whores together! I leeched off any free official servers, then when you had to pay to play, I quit. But none of the private servers of the good old mRO didn't appeal to me much T-T

Perhaps if I have the time again, you and me can go and play on any one of your private servers xd

Other news >> Check out my DA journal...the condition of my country and the stupidity of the neighbouring country is so...bad...really it is.  

Memai-kins

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:13 am
Ashram - Sorry to hear that your computer's embroiled in a civil war. o.O

Lang - She...what?

Memai - I did check, but the last update was from 07/26...  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 910 911 912 913 914 915 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games