Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 913 914 915 916 917 918 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

T H I N N

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:02 pm
Iyou
Ashram_VII
Iyou
Ashram - Would you prefer it be the other end of the hamster instead? xd
Hmm ...

Why yes! Yes I would!

...no comment. o_o

mrgreen
Why comment here when you can comment at my new deviant! *shameless plug*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:11 pm
Ashram_VII
Iyou
Ashram_VII
Iyou
Ashram - Would you prefer it be the other end of the hamster instead? xd
Hmm ...

Why yes! Yes I would!

...no comment. o_o

mrgreen
Why comment here when you can comment at my new deviant! *shameless plug*

Why yes. Yes I will. whee

Random: I just overhead some commercial on TV use the slogan, "Before you slam it, Fram it." Am I the only one who finds that really disturbing?  

Iyou

T H I N N

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:19 pm
Iyou
Why yes. Yes I will. whee

Random: I just overhead some commercial on TV use the slogan, "Before you slam it, Fram it." Am I the only one who finds that really disturbing?
Fram it? WTH? O.o  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:55 am
My goodness.
:haurt: GASOC. xD

AD~ My body's too resistant to things like pain killers. The dentist had to shoot me up like 7 times. Swear they where doing open heart surgery. x_x;

Shiro~ True dat. xD;

Iyou~ What is this 'fram'? It sounds like something you'd do with graham crackers and old people. @_@;  

Chibi Koji

Songjewel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:58 am
Koji - I have a similar system. My metabolism breaks down regular painkillrs really fast. So when I go in for dental work I tell 'em ahead of time to use the really-super-awesome-OMGWTF stuff. That way we just go straight to the big drugs and don't mess aroun with the weenie stuff.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:57 am
Ashram :: well... I'm rolling around on the ground screaming in pain ... but, you know, otherwise fine, thankyouvarvarmuch. ='D

Iyou :: Ohnoes~!!! D: ... you found my intarnet religion! xd ;;;;;

... fram it? ... it sound like something Fran Drescher would desing and confection DX *gags* (FYI Fran Drescher is the main actress in "The Nanny")

Oni :: drunken monkey? o.O; ... and hanes has shoes?! o__o;

<< EDIT >> ... is it me or do you guys agree Nyome was possibly scared outta her fluffy head thanks to Iyou's Hamster Foghorn? xd

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

T H I N N

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 10:10 am
Shiro>> Velly good, its great to see you back as well. 3nodding

Hamster Foghorn made Nyome scream with utter fright and go mad with ... madness. o.o  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 10:28 am
Iyou > I... I'm still in shock from you Hamhorn thing... woah... xD  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

T H I N N

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:13 am
Lang's bike in Lang's sig? Has it been mistreated? What did you do to the poor bike?! Who, what, when, where, how and why?!?!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:16 am
On the subject of 'Fram it' >> xd WTH? Is that a made-up word?

Shiro >> Someone else besides me who watches 'The Nanny'...then again...I only watch it when I get a hold of the TV...and that's never.

And why are you screaming in pain?! You shouldn't be screaming in pain damnit DDX

Lang >> Aww...poor bike! *gives it a nice, warm sweater* heart  

Memai-kins

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:22 am
Ashram > Tch!! I didn't do anything to it, thank you very much. stare

The crank broke the other day so I took photos of my FIX IT work. biggrin

Memai > Lol thanks xd  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:53 am
Lang>> Ah, I see now. So you are not Mr. Fix It but Miss Fix It! Miss Fix It Lang ... Hmm ... needs some work. *jots down a kitty*

Tis a nice bike, to be sure. Very slick. surprised  

T H I N N

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 1:13 pm
SJ~ They wouldnt let me have any of the good stuff until after I finished writhing, and the stuff they gave me after lasted for like, 6 hours! gonk

I could never ride bikes, I was always more for roller blades. @_@;  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 1:20 pm
Ashram_VII
Lang>> Ah, I see now. So you are not Mr. Fix It but Miss Fix It! Miss Fix It Lang ... Hmm ... needs some work. *jots down a kitty*

Tis a nice bike, to be sure. Very slick. surprised

Yeah, I guess I am. I used to work in a bike/ski shop, so it was expected that I knew my stuff/was not afraid of grease.

Ey, thanks. Though, it could be better. I usually sell off the good bikes that I part. (Pretty good for quick cash if you're willing to invest a bit first, that is.)
Mine is mostly miscellaneous junk thrown together, so it's kind of heavy. -_- 27lbs. Not very slick. But the frame is from my first bike still...

ANYWAYS...  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

T H I N N

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 4:27 pm
Lang>> Too bad Miss Fix It Lang is not very catchy. I did not know you used to work at a bike/ski shop. Interesting! surprised

Well, its definately one of the cleanest bikes I've seen. (and the pinkest *a dark pink of course* whee )

It is very hot today. xp  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 913 914 915 916 917 918 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games