Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dragon Knights of Jal'Rusai
The New RP room. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rubidrake2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:05 pm
"Are we now? Stop that, its loud, annoying, and plain dumb. You look like a human." She laughed harshly. "Except for the wings, of course. Here, watch. She then leapt into a tree, and jumped from branch to branch easily. "Besides, this way, you can see further, and its quiet. i hate loud noises."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:06 pm
He followed her example, but he wasn't quite as graceful.

"So," he said out of breath, as he caught up with her and took a break. "You're the Knight of Wind. What can you do?"

Treville

rubidrake2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:09 pm
"Lots of stuff. Like, I can manipulate the wind and stuff. I'm not really sure what else I can do, but I'll figur eit out eventually." She then explained about her blinking so she could see the wind, then showed him the wind going one direction, and promptly changed it.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:42 am
From behind Tycho, Shruikan gazed greedily at the small pile of gold in the time knight's hand.
He doesn't need it... the black dragon trailed off and walked around Tycho's ankles irritatedly.
"What do i want?" tycho ignored Shruikan and looked up at Neo. "I want lots of things." he paused again and sighed.
"What was your family like?" he asked, trying to sound curious.  

b0bodiddium

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:45 am
Neo tilted his head and looked carefully at Tycho. He suddenly thrust some gold into his hands.
"There. Is that what you want?" he asked. He had an angry expression on his face that also held a hint of sadness.
Or maybe...maybe he is genuinly interested. freyr looked up at Neo and pawed at his leg playfully. It isn't his fault he doesn't know who you are.
"I didn't have any parents." his expression softened as he spoke. "And all my family is now dead."
He broke into a strange lopsided grin as he finished speaking. As if he would either laugh or cry and chose to laugh.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:55 am
Tycho took a step away from Neo and raised his eyebrows. As he stepped back he almost fell over Shruikan who was behind him again. The little black dragon growled and jumped up with a push of his powerful back legs and aimed his jaws at Tycho's hand. The half elf managed to move it quickly out of his way before any damage was done.
Behave! he snapped mentally and the life dragon resumed patrolling Tycho's ankles.
"What happened to your family?" he asked. He wouldn't give up yet. He didn't have what he needed.
One of his hands gripped his halberd tighter and he looked around.
"I lived on a farm. With two humans. I know nothing of my real parents." he said softly, trying to appear upset.  

b0bodiddium

Treville

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:09 pm
"Amazing. Well.. interesting, if nothing else."

They sat for a bit, quiet, watching the wind. He looked up, scanning her eyes. "You... seem lonely, almost as if you want to be though..."

He stood up. "I'm sorry. It wasn't my place. I'm sorry if I caught you off guard. Er... shall we keep going, then?" He jumped down from the tree. "It's clear again down here."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:20 pm
"You're right, it wasn't your place." She jumped after him, and touching him on the shoulder, gave him an ice cold glare.

"Don't ever mention that again." Her voice was poisonously quiet. It was as if she might have yelled it, her head was ringing so much. THen she followed him in silence, Mel trailing her heels.

rubidrake2

Treville

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:14 pm
"I said I was sorry." They walked in silence for a bit.

- It's alright, Ari. She'll warm up to you. -
- Can you at least tell me what dragon you are? -
- You haven't figured it out yet? -
- Obviousy not.... -
- Oh, sorry. Well... I can't really tell you...-

"Stay here... I can hear her close. She wants me to come alone." He walked through the trees.

- I never said that. -
- I didn't want her near you when we meet. -
- But why? - When he didn't answer, she continued. - Our mental link is one of the strongest there has been at the beginning. We've never met and we're holding full conversations. Don't you think you should listen to me? -
- But you didn't say anything. -
- I said she'll warm up to you. But to have a friend, you have to be a friend. -

He ignored this and finally steppd into a clearing.

There she was. Beautiful and bright, perched on a single stump in the center of the clearing. Beautiful golden light decended upon her and illuminated her feathered wings, most un-dragon-like. Her head played part with light green plumage. Her feathered wings had bright orange, green and yellow, somewhat shimmering in he light. She was much more like a Bird of Myth than a dragon. Her scales were also bright orange, green, and yellow. She had beautiful bright gold eyes. Her belly scales were orange and her claws were the only dark part. They were simple and black, but sharp. She also had little feathers on her wrist joints, and a fan of larger feathers, yellow, green, and orange, at the tip of her tail.

"Hello," she said in his tongue. "I'm Esquisse." Then she flew off the perch towards him. "But don't worry. Call me Nessie. I like it better. I'm not one for show, though I figured I should at least be presentable when I meet my Knight in Shining Armor. But your not shining or in armor. Are you shour your him?" She giggled, and shrunk a bit.

"I can shrink and grow to fit your needs, just like the others. And I have some of the same powers you have..."

"What powers?" Ari asked incredulously.

"Oh, right, right, right. I forgot. I'm the Dragon of Spirit. And you are the Knight of Spirit. You have basically all powers related to the spirit of a living thng, but you can only tap into a little bit as of now."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:31 pm
Neo closed his eyes for a second then looked up and forced a smile onto his face.
"Your questions are beginning to irritate me." he said slowly.
"Why do you care so much?"
Freyr watched Neo carefully, her purple scales glittering as she snaked up to his shoulder.
Be nice to him. she said as she bit his ear.
"I have no family. I never did." he snapped then walked in a tight circle.
"They were all killed. My whole planet. I'm the only one left." he looked up from under his hat and blond hair and smiled lightly. He suddenly knew what the half elf wanted, why he seemed to interested.
I know nothing of my real parents...
"Sorry. I can't help you." he grinned. "Find out on your own."  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

Firesburn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:57 pm
Romana watched Neo quietly.
I think they've forgotten about us... lyude whispered although they were already speaking mentally.
Even if she already knew that Neo was alone she was still saddened by it.
"But you are not alone. Now you are a knight. You have Freyr." she said softly, quickly stopping herself before she continued.
You fear your own emotions. lyude jumped into the air and spread his grey wings and rose higher and higher until he was barely visable. Romana looked up after him but didn't follow. Her own wings remained tightly hidden against her back, the metal's cold seeping through her clothing and making her back cold.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:53 pm
Nessie leapt up to Ari's shoulder.

"Well, let's go back to the elf while I think of something to say to my excuse." She sighed.

- Do you prefer to speak in my mind, or in regular speech? -
- I prefer mind speak, but either works. But I find it interesting, because mind speak is regular speech for dragons. -

Nessie was less feathered in her smaller form. Her plumage had disappeared, as did her wrist feathers, and she only had two feathers on her tail instead of a whole fan. She wrapped her tail around his neck as the walked back through the trees.

When they reached Topaz and Mel, Nessie got down and grew, so they could see her properly, and Ari introduced her.

"This is Esquisse." She hiccuped as he fumbled her name.

"Call me Nessie, though. I'm distant cousins with that wreched sea serpent, and she stole my nickname." She giggled. "But you might not have heard of her, not that I mind. Pleasure to meet you Topaz and Vermelho. Mel, I mean." She giggled, again, and bowed a tad bit.

Treville

rue867
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:14 am
((Sorry ampo! Lol. oh and if you're worried about D_Ruiner, he quit so no more of that lol.))
Rue entered the dark doorway to Eyotto's...what he thought was a castle. He held no weapon on him and his dragon stayed small and on his shoulder. "I look for the master of this houshold."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:46 am
Tycho was shocked into silence.
"You're serious?" he frowned. "How...why...when?"
The half elf paused and looked at the floor.
"Please help me." he almost begged. Shruikan hissed at Tycho's feet then at Neo.
Liar! he shouted angrily. He half spread his black and white wings in his anger.
He is a mere human. Does he appear as though he comes from another planet? He just won't help you. He is too selfish to do that... the dragon trailed off and smiled at the furious look in the life knight's eyes. He extended a thin finger and pointed it at Neo.
"I'll get you..." he growled. "For not helping me."
At that he turned and stormed off with Shruikan at his heels skipping around happily.  

b0bodiddium

rubidrake2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:58 pm
Topaz smiled, and bowed. "It's nice to meet you, Nessie. You have quite a beautiful array of feathers."

"You look like a bird, not a dragon." Mel, always more blunt, said, but its mostly what Topaz was thinking as well.

"Shall we go then? I think we should get back to the rest of the nights."

She lept on to Mel's back, whom had grown, and he took off.

Dragon Knights of Jal'Rusai

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games