Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto
MODERN DAY NARUTO RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 198 199 200 201 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:21 pm
Smiling, Akina looked up at the ceiling of her car, before looking over to him...

"I will have to go to that too... maybe help out."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:23 pm
"Yea its always fun to get away to places that most people dont go...like hiking in the mountians or something like that."  

Gourey

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:23 pm
Hiruma continued to look away from akina...out the wndow.

"ts for a good cause...it goes to help py for homecoming..."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:25 pm
Sighing, she looked back at the ceiling... Deciding that he was done looking at her, because of what she had said earlier.

I guess I shouldn't be so... blunt...

Shutting her eyes, she thought it over a little bit...

TheCloakedOne
Captain

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:27 pm
Hiruma finally looked back to her fter the cops had gone by....

"that always seems to happen on your drives....the cops"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:30 pm
"When you are driving 100 MPH, people do not hesitate to report it... Sorry, I can drive slower if it bothers you."

She would wait a while longer... she was always cautious. So she kept her eyes shut, relaxing a bit.

TheCloakedOne
Captain

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:31 pm
Kinote looked over to chiri who had been extremey un responsive to the conversation. then trning back to lithos.

"yeah those are all fun...i should have you come with the next time i go off roading"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:34 pm
"that sounds great." Lihtos noticed to that Chiri was being rather quiet...well..unresponsive, he was always quiet  

Gourey

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:34 pm
hiruma noticing hat akina had shut her eyes looked across her body...she really did have nice body...it was amazing he hadn't noticed that much earlier.

"no the speed doesn't bother me at all...its nice"

Hiruma continued to look her up and down as she layed there....ohh wow....she was gorgeous.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:36 pm
[what about you chiri...you think lithos would like it]

kolbster51
Vice Captain

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:39 pm
Stretching again, she just sighed contently... She probably was bothering him... with how blunt she had been, and how she had brought up that he was eying her... He was a teacher, he probably didn't like getting caught... because he was a teacher... Yet still a guy, and it was acceptable with other guys...

Ugh, I really don't understand it... Is it really unacceptable? Kaili said it isn't? Yet... Why am I thinking about this...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:45 pm
Hiruma continued to look at her..her legs in particular...easiest her best feature.

He continued to watch trying to make it not obvious. wanting to say something but not sure what.

"You know i like how blunt and to the point you are...its rfreshing to hear someones actual point of view."

kolbster51
Vice Captain

maru_reruma

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:53 pm
Chiri nodded, a big smile on his face.

[I think he would love it... Everyone does! And he might get some motivation for drawing!]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:58 pm
Lithos laughed some more. "hmm, im sure i could think of somtheing....maybe a person flying out the windsheild after hitting a tree..."  

Gourey

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:06 am
Sighing, she was now confused, but stayed relaxing, eyes closed... not wanting to seem confused...

"Oh. Most people don't like it... that's how I got a black eye... but... thank you..."

She thought for a little bit... but decided to not ask. Instead, she would just be social..

"You are different."

Naruto

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 198 199 200 201 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games