Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 924 925 926 927 928 929 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Find_The_XdOGx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:31 pm
Oh sweet precious guild!

>.>;; Seemed like a big waste of time to take it away. >_<;

AD> That is one long 'little project'... XD  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:35 pm
Tch. How complicated is it to post now? Gotta find the blasted reply button, then wade through tons of useless crap (whisper? post inventory? Wow. Can't tell you how many times I've wished for THAT.), then try to read your own post when it comes up all...weird...like. Grah. Stop changing things, admins!

Seth - Yeah, yeah. Such is the depth of my contempt.

Anyway, how have you been?  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Songjewel

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 6:41 pm
Lish
*Prods SJ* I see yoo. <3

! *hides*

XD Hey Lish, congrats on winning in Nora's contest. Personallyt, I think it's one of your best Gaia-arts to date. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:12 pm
AD!!!!! *TACKLEGLOMPHUGGLESQUISHCLINGCRIES* crying You came back and you haven't been consumed by penguins. *so happy*

Phone jobs are terrible after like the 3 call asking the same things you start wanting to hurt things.

*sigh* I so want to stay on and talk but well there kind of a little thing called Ophelia which is making the power go a little crazy and I don't want my computer to die. Pretty much My little town is getting hit with a hurricane or I think it's now being called a tropical storm, either way it's rainning and windy and I live in a basement so I'm scared I'm going to wake up in a puddle of water. (probably won't but still I'm scared)

Ok that was thunder, time to run away, talk to you all tomorrow if I have power and am not bailing out water for my apartment.

WELCOME BACK AD!!! heart heart heart  

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:37 pm
I only like the little fancy border things you can do now xd It'll make a bunch of those mini-shops lookin' pretty xd

*huggles teh Hoshi* Meep! Memai hopes that you'll be alright ;3; I don't want a soaked Hoshi, because MY Hoshi needs to be kept nice, warm and dry >.>;;

heart AD, my screaming guild leader lady :'D I missed you!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:44 pm
Akahoshi - o.O heart ! Nope, no penguins, so to speak. Thanks for the warm welcome! xd heart I hope Ophelia doesn't cause you too much trouble; stay dry!

Memai - WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "SCREAMING"?! scream

Missed you, too, kiddo. How have thing been in Memai Land? heart

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Thanks to the new guild system, I can now appoint a Vice Captain.

...quite obviously, that's you, Lang.

If I should go missing...or die...or both...Lang can take over, accordingly. Somehow, that actually makes me feel better. Whew.

In addition, that opened up her previous title of "Crew." Since we can't be "crewless," I've promoted Akahoshi to Crew status. She will have the ability to edit/delete posts and allow users into GASOC (who meet the "basic intelligence" requirements). So be super nice to both of them or consider yourself pwned.

Thank you.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:10 pm
Break in the storm.

Apperently the main storm they were worried about missed us and nothing bad happened. Which is nice, but then they said that there wasn't a lot of rain. Well if that's the case then why is there a small pond in what use to be my way of getting in to this building. And it's still raining and thundering, the thunder is only there because it's humid a** hell outside and it's raining. Stupid storms, where getting the a** end of it so it going to be wet till monday.

Memai - *huggles back* Yes I need to stay warm and dry, mostly because I look like a wet rat when I get caught in the rain, and well I normally catch colds easily. YOUR Hoshi will be just fine because I'm not leaving the safety of my couch.

AD - OMG you gave me powers, I've got like made buttons now. I promise I won't abuse these new powers. twisted j/k Luv ya. heart

Ok it's sleep time.

*it's started to rain again*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:47 pm
Songjewel
gonk everything looks weird now! *huggles GASOC*

I still owe Ashram a picture. whee

My trade to you is in the Art party thread. I hope you like it. whee

Oi ... it's good to have this guild back. gonk

Ashram is 23 today! surprised

T H I N N

Find_The_XdOGx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 10:36 pm
AD> I've been alright, just really, really busy.

And phone jobs are the worst thing ever. Eugh. I hate phones. >.>;;

Ash> Happy Birthday!

What I don't like about this new system... the profile bar, I mean wtf!? It just looks stupid being at the top. neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 5:29 am
Happy birthday, Ash-sensei whee Eep, still working on your pressie >.>;;

AD >> ;3; Don't hurt meh, I'm the cute factor for this guild (right next to Nyo)

xd Things have been doing alright, I suppose. If you notice my sig, me and a buddy have been RPing so much, it's turning more like a collab-written story xd Actual stats...can't match these skills Xp

Hoshi >> n3n heart Good~ I don't want a sick Hoshi ;-;  

Memai-kins

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:06 am
Akahoshi - Oh, yes, I fully expect you to behave in a fair and mature manner. xd

Ashram - Happy birthday, you old geezer! xd

Seth - Phones are EVIL.

Yeah, the profile-bar-at-the-top thing is confusing as all hell.

Memai - Yeah....that's frightening, actually. Holy wow. That's approximately...*thinks*...a 300 page paperback? Somewhere around there, depending on typeset.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:26 am
Hi, I'm alive and dry.... well not really since I just got out of the shower. But my house is dry except for the window I forgot to close, that made the shelf under it a little wet. I still have a pond outside though.

*sigh* I need food and it wet out, not fun. But at least it's only a tem minute walk. Ok I'm off.

Oh yeah, Happy birthday Ashram.  

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

Lish

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:27 am
Danke, SJ. I'm glad I got second, cuz now I can give the kiki I won to my little sister. ^-^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:32 am
DDX *curses at the new profile button location* I thought I was going blind!

AD >> xd It's pretty amazin'~ It's even more unbelievable; we're still not done with it :p

Hoshi >> An alive Hoshi makes Memai happy n.n  

Memai-kins

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:49 am
Akahoshi - Good to hear that you survived! xd

Lish - Hiyo. It's been a while!

Memai - Yeah... o.O xd  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 924 925 926 927 928 929 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games