Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 925 926 927 928 929 930 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

T H I N N

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 9:26 am
Seth>> Thank you whee

Phone jobs?

Memai>> *hides his B-day present to you* Uh ... yeah! Silly perfectionist, you know its the thought that matters ...
>.>
<.<

*scribble scribble*
BLAST!
*erase erase*

AD>> Ey 4MM t3H 0hLdD G333zz3rr Nowzz?!?! gonk gonk crying crying gonk

Hoshi>> Thank you whee

ASHRAM'S STACK OF B-DAY SWAG (thus far)

Alan Moore's "V for Vendetta"
Lain VHS Vol. 3 & 4
Rayearth VHS Vol. 2 & 3
Maison Ikkoku VHS
Kung Fu Hustle DVD
Million Dollar Baby DVD
Steamboy DVD

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:16 am
Okay, WHYYYY is the freaking 'Post Reply' button hidden in some obscure and awkward corner?! THAT is an IMPORTANT. FREAKING. BUTTON! It NEEDS to be SEEN!!!

And what's with the freaking user info bar being all NOT CENTERED?! It's all unorganized and floating near and around user names!! Ghslkejls I'm calm. I'm calm. This does not annoy me. *twitch*

Akahoshi > Glad you survived the rainy, crappy weathery stuff. <3
And yes on the 'quote' button. Looks like the resize was uneven and no one cared. ;_;

Rofl, yup. That's the song I was thinking about/laughing at. Ahahaha I heard it on the All Request Breakfast this morning. So terrible hahaha, the video was even worse.

xD We have an AD Signal? Why was I not informed?

Also, congrats on the status, mah crew membah sistah. cool

AyDEE > Good to see you back, ho! talk2hand Oh, and thanks for the 'you've been demoted!' note. biggrin

Ashram > Happy You-Got-Old-Day. scream  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:33 am
Ok when ever you get the choice of paper or plastic (bags) and it looks like it could rain, ALWAYS CHOOSE PLASTIC!!!! Why because paper gets wet and food stuffs are heavy and can rip through the bag. Luck for me the bag died about 2 minutes from my building. And the reason why it ripped was because I thought to myself, "Wow these bags are stronger than I thought." And bang milk and juice are now one the ground, at least I was lucky enough that the cartons didn't break.

So I'm back home semi-dry and full of pizza pops.

Lang - That video, OMG it so bad.

And of course there was an AD Singal, and it works to since AD came.

And thank you for the congrats Miss Vice Captain. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:38 am
Ashram - Yesh, u iz teh R!!11!`2! GHEEZHER!

Lang - Yeah, whatever, whore. Don't you talk to me. talk2hand

It seemed appropriate. Oddly enough, there was no "Promote to Politeness Nazi and Spelling Enforcer" option. I'll fire off a scathing email about that.

Oh, and I think the "AD Signal" is Akahoshi missing me. I usually pop back just in time for her to start asking if I'm dead. Or...eaten by penguins...apparently.

Akahoshi - Good life lesson. 3nodding  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Lish

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 1:04 pm
Indeed it has. Greetings, AD and all you others. >_> *Lurks*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 4:19 pm
Woo, Iyou is finally back! whee *glomps for everyone* Stuff has been reeeally boring without you guys. gonk How is everyone doing?

Ashram - Homg! You got your tail! eek How? When? I must know! And you've had your birthday recently? I'm missing everything...

---
Random: Why do people have to be such butts? I just got back from working a face-painting booth at my town's yearly festival-thingy for the Red Cross/hurricane victims, and some people there were so... just... rude! stressed

First we sent some people down to the main street with all the attractions so they could advertise our booth, since it was sort of out of the way and not actually on the festival grounds. A while later four policemen in a little buggy drive up and tell us that some of the other booth owners were complaining and that we "have to remove our soliticors from the festival area," since we didn't pay to have a booth there. I mean, jeez! It's a charity! Are people that intimidated by a bunch of highschool volunteers with sandwich board signs to actually ask the police to make them go away?

Then after that we had a group of boys who sort of slunk up to the booth and asked about our prices. The conversation went something like this:

"So...uh... how much is it to get your face painted?"
"Well, any donation is accepted, but our suggested amount is at least two dollars."
"So, like, you'd take 50 cents?"
"Umm... I guess, but it'd be nice if you gave a little more than that."
"Cool."
(Kid tosses two quarters into the bucket and sits down.)
"So yeah, I want a skull."
"On your cheek? Your arm?"
"No, man! My whole face!"
"For 50 cents?"
"Yeah!"
"Okay..."

Eventually we ended up doing three complete face-paintings for those guys and got a whole dollar out of it. Whoopee. stare  

Iyou

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 4:51 pm
Glurgh. This whole "Now WHERE is the reply button?" thing is getting really freaking old.

Lish - LURKER!

Iyou - OMFGSQUEE! Hi! It's good to see you! whee Sorry to hear about those guys, though. Tch. I hope you caused a few of them pain.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 5:20 pm
Iyou, you should have made their faces into butterflies instead. That would teach them.  

Lish

T H I N N

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 5:23 pm
Lang>> THANK YOU!!! scream

*lurks your deviant page some more* ninja

AD>> 0H NOzzzZZ!!! gonk WhY ch4NT 1 b t3H StUdl mUff1N?!!!??

Iyou>> xd It's good to see you to Iyou. whee To bring you up to speed ... A gaian friend is loaning me her Devil Tail, so ... I have it, but I don't have it. biggrin

t3H B-day was the 17th. 3nodding

Lang again>> I've been a little confused towards something. Someone told me that Rei Ayanami (the gaian) was a guy. I was rather preplexed, having never heard that. Is it true?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 6:27 pm
Ash~ Harpie berfday! :'D
I wanna draw you an avi art, but your avi's a bit cluttered. Want that one, or could you switch? xD;

Ohoh! I'm being indecisive again.
I want my avitar to have the Sleek hairstyle. (The other haircut the guys and girls share.)
What color should I get it in?

AND.
I might die my IRL hair soon.
What color should I get it, and how? Im thinking chunks as soon as it gets longer.
Almost anything EXCEPT BLUE. Blue is a horrid color for hair. I HATE IT.

I hope everyones been swell. GASOC's been so active. x) <3

Chibi Koji

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 6:35 pm
Iyou - Welcome back biggrin

Sorry to hear about your idiot problem, I hate people like that. It's like they think there beating some sort of system, when in reality there just being ********. I hope the paint gives them a rash.

Edit:

Koji - As far as hair dye goes, it all depends on how you want it to look after it starts to fade.

Red turns Pink or sometimes Orange.
Pink just gets lighter and lighter.
Orange turns yellow or blonde.
Yellow normally stays yellow.
Blue just gets lighter.
Purple turns Blue or just gets lighter, and in some cases it may go Pink.
Green gets lighter till it turns Yellow.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 6:36 pm
Lish - My dad suggested buttholes instead of butterflies. xd But there was more than one of them, so they would have been able to tell each other if I did something evil like that. Foiled...

Ashram - Happy birthday, then! whee I might actually get off my butt and sketch something...or something.

Koji - PINK. xd I know you can pull it off.

AD - Unfortunately not. The hard thing about charity work is that you have to be charitable yourself. To everyone. Ugh.  

Iyou

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 6:53 pm
Akahoshi > Lol you actually get a choice for your bags still?? Wow, I'd choose paper just because it's like... uncommon. xD

Alas, you are correct! I guess you hold the key to the mystical signal.

Oh baby. wink

AyDee > Tch, faced. rolleyes

LoL you do that. I hope they feel the burn in a manner no less than HARDCORE.

Go missing again and we'll find out. biggrin Lol no, no. I joke. *bad sense of humEr*

Lish > Haya, lurker. biggrin

Iyou > Like, wtf is up with idiots? You should have totally painted the UGLIEST skull on that kids face. Or made it look like some kind of buttocks. That'd teach him. biggrin

Glad to see you back, though.

Ashram > ... Ahahahahahah, what the hell? No, Ayanami's a girl. I know her pretty well. rolleyes

Also; stalking, no. Bad. Stalking = bad. biggrin

Koji > PINK!!!! GO WITH PINK!!!!!!! biggrin

Omg, blue is not a horrid color for hair, GREEN is. GREEN is so much worse, dear god.
But like, dude, get pink highlights. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:00 pm
Ashram - Thank you for that lovely logic seizure.

Koji - Hrm. I just dyed mine orange (think PUMPKIN), but it's already faded to "meh." I have to go with Lang on this one: go with pink highlights. Or, as an alternative, dye the middle layer of your hair pink (assuming it's longer). If not, go with pink tips. That'd show 'em.

Akahosh - xd ! Your Colorz Guide made me laugh out loud. "Purple turns to Blue...and in some cases it may go Pink." Sounds like FF8. "Go wait in YOUR ROOM." Sorry, I know I'm insane.

Iyou - Good point. At least it was for a good cause. Go you. heart

Lang - Oh, don't you start with me, Miss I Go Missing Whenever It's Sunny and of a Nice Temperature.

Don't make me start forcing apalagies outta you. (...on second thought....ewww...)  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:04 pm
AD > Rofl! I'm sorry, but "apalagies" just stole any logical reply I might have had in store for this post.
Bravo. XD  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 925 926 927 928 929 930 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games