Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto
MODERN DAY NARUTO RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 198 199 200 201 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:55 pm
Hiruma continued watching her.

"how a i different"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:57 pm
"You contrast everything I believe."

She had a small smile grow onto her face as she said this; it was true, everything he saw was different. He believed in love, he believed in getting to know people, and not giving a damn about what others thought about you...

TheCloakedOne
Captain

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:57 pm
We really ry to keep fro hitting trees though"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:59 pm
"the question is do you ike the way i look at things"

hiruma was trying to figure out if he had been able to influence her at all.

kolbster51
Vice Captain

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:02 am
Did she? She thought over everything... some things sounded idiotic, getting yourself in the position to get hurt... others...

"They sound pleasant... but I don't think I can live that way."

Opening her eyes, she looked over to him, noticing him watching her, but she didn't mind. Instead, she just sat her seat up, beginning to drive back to the school.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:05 am
"Yea i guess that could be for the best though."  

Gourey

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:05 am
"if you allow yourself to beleive that way you can ive hat way"

Hiruma looked out at the road now trying to keep his eyes off of that lovely body of hers.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:35 am
"Maybe."

She spoke kind of quiet, looking at the road, driving. She didn't really know what to say to that.

TheCloakedOne
Captain

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:07 pm
"no it really is for the best...i have never damaged my rig from offroading....The guys who are stupid do.

"i'm sure you could if you put your mind to it....you seem like the kind of person to be able to find a way."

Hiurma did think thatthere wasn't anything that akina couldn't do if she put her mind to it.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:34 pm
"I suppose."

She continued to drive, not really putting too much thought into it... it was a little bit of a scary though, changing completely like that. Her family would probably be furious with her...

When they got back, she got out, kind of silent... her eye was hurting, and it needed to be touched up.

TheCloakedOne
Captain

Gourey

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:49 pm
"Well then maybe if you are bored and want to go and need someone to go with you can get ahold of me, sounds like it could be some fun."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:52 pm
Hiruma got out of the car seeing akina's face in the light...noticing the bruise deepening under the makeup.

"let me see your face...."

He gently took her head in his hands looking closely at the mark left by the girl. It was going to get worse and he knew the story of the fight was going to be all around campus tomorrow.

"make sure to take care of it....ice it really well and massage the area to try and get rid of the blood under the surface"

kolbster51
Vice Captain

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:25 pm
Looking at him, she just nodded, knowing that her eye was already showing more bruising through the makeup... she would have to change that tomorrow.

"Yeah... Get ice from the cafeteria?"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:48 pm
Hiruma let go of her face and made a motion for them to walk to the cafateria....he kinda wanted to talk to her more and that would give him a great oportunity.

"lets go get some"

kolbster51
Vice Captain

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:50 pm
"well maybe this weekend...after aikido"

Naruto

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 198 199 200 201 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games