Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply Soul Eater Rivals
Soul Eater OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:08 pm
Nebbia d Argento
IVIisty
Nebbia d Argento

That's where you take over. I'm not big on ideas for others.

Aww that's too bad ; . ;
well I'll see what I can do > >

An antihero - a protagonist who lacks heroic virtues or qualities.

Think Hero, but without the hero attitude.

example: Hostage situation, Kills hostages while getting the villain
another example would be something like "I'm going to save them" but you freeze up out of fear before doing anything.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:22 pm
Zero the Crimson
Nebbia d Argento
IVIisty
Nebbia d Argento

That's where you take over. I'm not big on ideas for others.

Aww that's too bad ; . ;
well I'll see what I can do > >

An antihero - a protagonist who lacks heroic virtues or qualities.

Think Hero, but without the hero attitude.

example: Hostage situation, Kills hostages while getting the villain
another example would be something like "I'm going to save them" but you freeze up out of fear before doing anything.

Hmm how about this.

Nice personality, pretty much a secondary-third character material. Has teamwork, easy going. caring.
Was abducted few years back, where she was forced to feed on souls. The whole experience was traumatic, but for some reason she gave in when she developed a Stockholm syndrome towards her captor.
She was rescued after that, now attending to therapy, she has forgotten most of the incident save for some nightmares at time.
Her rehabilitation goes well in society and found to be a proficient partner for shibusen, yet if by any chance the captor show's up again, the loose ends of the syndrome would tend to bring her back to the evil's path.  

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:41 pm
Nebbia d Argento

Hmm how about this.

Nice personality, pretty much a secondary-third character material. Has teamwork, easy going. caring.
Was abducted few years back, where she was forced to feed on souls. The whole experience was traumatic, but for some reason she gave in when she developed a Stockholm syndrome towards her captor.
She was rescued after that, now attending to therapy, she has forgotten most of the incident save for some nightmares at time.
Her rehabilitation goes well in society and found to be a proficient partner for shibusen, yet if by any chance the captor show's up again, the loose ends of the syndrome would tend to bring her back to the evil's path.

Seems like it could use a little fine tuning with some of the nitpicky stuff (at least if it's classified an antihero) But it is a rather enticing background.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:50 pm
Zero the Crimson
Nebbia d Argento

Hmm how about this.

Seems like it could use a little fine tuning with some of the nitpicky stuff (at least if it's classified an antihero) But it is a rather enticing background.

care to elaborate?
I'm really having a hard time justifying my character's actions lately.
I tried putting her in a different situation.
It worked on how to make her evil.
But now I realized I missed the in between. I merely jumped into her evil self before really breaking her Hero spirit.
So, making her an Anti heroine is still something I haven't achieved. and it would be lovely if I could use some help.  

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:00 pm
Nebbia d Argento

care to elaborate?
I'm really having a hard time justifying my character's actions lately.
I tried putting her in a different situation.
It worked on how to make her evil.
But now I realized I missed the in between. I merely jumped into her evil self before really breaking her Hero spirit.
So, making her an Anti heroine is still something I haven't achieved. and it would be lovely if I could use some help.

Well, an example of the in between would be something along the line that due to her time as a captive she developed a twisted personality that despite therapy has yet to completely fix itself.
Other than that, you could try something along the lines of instead of coming to like her captor she could have developed an intense fear of them that even after being freed from them still causes nightmares and the person themself still holds some control over her due to the fear.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:24 pm
Attention: If you and your partner plan on fighting or being involved in the fighting that is about to take place, I advise you to be prepared.  

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:42 pm
Spreader of Despair
Attention: If you and your partner plan on fighting or being involved in the fighting that is about to take place, I advise you to be prepared.

where do u recomend our chars go ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:51 pm
King of Relms
Spreader of Despair

I'm going to have my people strike at places that contains a lot of people or have great importance to the City. So, Outskirts, Death Park, Death's Mansion, Center of Death City, the Streets of Death City and probably a few more random places.  

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:53 pm
Spreader of Despair
King of Relms
Spreader of Despair

I'm going to have my people strike at places that contains a lot of people or have great importance to the City. So, Outskirts, Death Park, Death's Mansion, Center of Death City, the Streets of Death City and probably a few more random places.

lol the park perfect Chilia was gonna watch anyways since shes there alright woot Lilys in one of the spots  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:57 pm
King of Relms
Spreader of Despair
King of Relms
Spreader of Despair

lol the park perfect Chilia was gonna watch anyways since shes there alright woot Lilys in one of the spots

Chilia is a Blackwing member, so isn't she going to be fighting?  

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:03 pm
Spreader of Despair
King of Relms
Spreader of Despair
King of Relms
Spreader of Despair

i thought the blackwings wernt gonna fight...XD hence why i kinda kept her in the city to watch xD(i probably read wrong..when i was reading ur guyes posts)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:06 pm
King of Relms
Spreader of Despair
King of Relms
Spreader of Despair
King of Relms
Spreader of Despair

i thought the blackwings wernt gonna fight...XD hence why i kinda kept her in the city to watch xD(i probably read wrong..when i was reading ur guyes posts)

Oh no, the Blackwings will be joining my army in attacking  

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:15 pm
Spreader of Despair
King of Relms
Spreader of Despair
King of Relms
Spreader of Despair

aaa in that case she will help at the park then unless shes supposed to go somewhere else ^^ emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:20 pm
King of Relms
Spreader of Despair
King of Relms
Spreader of Despair
King of Relms
Spreader of Despair

aaa in that case she will help at the park then unless shes supposed to go somewhere else ^^ emotion_awesome

lol, she can just stay there and wait until everything starts.  

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:22 pm
Spreader of Despair
if you say so ^^  
Soul Eater Rivals

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games