Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Soft and Sexy
Club Vore Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you like the best?
  Soft vore
  Furry vore
  Micro
  Macro
  Other
View Results

Sergius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:40 pm
<.< *wiggles about* It workededededededed  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:42 am
*frowns at sergius*

What workeded? Where are you? Who is "Eliot"? Why does Troll 2 have nothing to do with Troll, and Troll 3, aka Crawlers AKA Contamination 0.7, have even less to do with either movie?

MAAADDNEEESSSS! gonk
*runs around screaming and flailing*  

Fuzzy Necromancer

Locke_Dirks

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:18 pm
*rolls over, Jade still in his tummy* shh Fuzzy. Trying to enjoy the fullness in peace *throws a bucket of ice cream at him*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:33 pm
*shudders and buries his own head in sand*

Let me know when the man-vore is over. X_x gonk  

Fuzzy Necromancer

Sergius

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:54 pm
Yeah <.< I wonder if she's done burying that Harpoon, otherwise our only female pred is sort of..indisposed. <.<  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:51 am
*dissapparates from inside Locke's belly and runs to shower *belly juice and all*

*comes back in stalking through the trees sometime later, hunting for boys twisted *  

Suicide Jade

Aged Noob

Jesus_vs_Godzilla

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:40 pm
*While burying the harpoon Jesus created a series of underground tunnels... She pops up between Fuzzy and Sergius and takes aim at them wit a net gun...*
surprised
'Jaws' theme music and maniacal laughter ensues...*
twisted

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:40 pm
Oh noes! =o

*starts fleeing on all fours like the men in "planet of the apes"*  

Fuzzy Necromancer

Sergius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:23 pm
*runs through a randomly placed field* gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:35 pm
*runs around in circles with net gun in air until tripping and shooting a net off in Fuzzy's direction...*
surprised
"Neat."
xd
*Runs after Sergius now*
twisted
"The recipe calls for two!"
whee

Jesus_vs_Godzilla

Locke_Dirks

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:20 pm
Jesus_vs_Godzilla
*runs around in circles with net gun in air until tripping and shooting a net off in Fuzzy's direction...*
surprised
"Neat."
xd
*Runs after Sergius now*
twisted
"The recipe calls for two!"
whee

*wakes up now noticing he's no longer full* you know Fuzz, you should notice she did get vored willingly *points to earlier where she ate the cherry and went down on her own.......* let me know when something says "man-vore" is a sin or something, cause I begin to wonder how much more activity we could get if it happened more often. What's to say the ladies wouldn't mind it once in a while for a change of pace? *moves on now......*

*Notices Jesus on a rampage and hides in a cave*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:09 pm
=O Not so much that we have anything against your "tastes" (no pun intended) Locke, it's just that me and Fuzz prefer a prey role with a female pred, and we aren't too keen on dude preds cause, well *shrugs* not our thing (best I can remember, dude prey isn't your deal either) so we just make ourselves scarce when it occurs XD. Yeah though, if some ladies wanna be prey and bump up the activity in here, feel free, need more peoples.

((Oh, and Fuzz, sorry if I've mis-quoted your opinion or anything, feel free to make edits. =O ))  

Sergius

Locke_Dirks

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:18 pm
Sergius
=O Not so much that we have anything against your "tastes" (no pun intended) Locke, it's just that me and Fuzz prefer a prey role with a female pred, and we aren't too keen on dude preds cause, well *shrugs* not our thing (best I can remember, dude prey isn't your deal either) so we just make ourselves scarce when it occurs XD. Yeah though, if some ladies wanna be prey and bump up the activity in here, feel free, need more peoples.

((Oh, and Fuzz, sorry if I've mis-quoted your opinion or anything, feel free to make edits. =O ))

(I go either way. I just don't vore guys, lol. Glad to see you somewhat agree with me)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:44 pm
Yeah, I know it would be hypocritical to say it's "wrong". It's just not my thing. Gives me the willies, so I try to be scarce whenever it goes on.  

Fuzzy Necromancer

Locke_Dirks

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:54 pm
Fuzzy Necromancer
Yeah, I know it would be hypocritical to say it's "wrong". It's just not my thing. Gives me the willies, so I try to be scarce whenever it goes on.

Well, it's still vore, and that's what this thread is for. Just try to go along with things. It's not me trying to vore you right? Not like this is real or anything, this is just for fun. Lighten up and just ignore it when it happens and move on with the thread, lol

*continues hiding from Jesus* you should run too Fuzz  
Soft and Sexy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games