Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Lolita Society.

Back to Guilds

Tags: gothic lolita, japanese fashion, lolita 

Reply The Lolita Society.
Our Lolita Album! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tsuki_totoro

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:01 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

Finished a new dress, ive been sewing like crazy lately.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:39 pm
tsuki_totoro
User Image

I really love your makeup in this one. Very subtle except for the eyeliner which is fine, and I love the sparkles! ^_^ Lolita and sparkles should go hand in hand more often.  

Alpha Drug

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Princess of Rhymes

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:04 pm
Excellent corset! *still needing to buy one* And love the hair piece!

spuntino
Photos of my new black corset, which kinda suck since holycrapbacklighting:

User Image User Image

Still having issues getting the darn modesty panel to lay straight in back, so staying around 24" for now. Just was mucking around this afternoon.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:45 pm
Princess of Rhymes
Excellent corset! *still needing to buy one* And love the hair piece!

spuntino
Photos of my new black corset, which kinda suck since holycrapbacklighting:

User Image User Image

Still having issues getting the darn modesty panel to lay straight in back, so staying around 24" for now. Just was mucking around this afternoon.

i lovr this outfit. looks amazing  

Fire-cat14

Alpha Drug

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:46 am
So, I had a lolita meet up yesterday, we had a blast. Picnic and then ice skating. ^_^ And smack dab in the center of our meetup, a freak thunderstorm.

User Image

User Image
cagalli1543 met up with us at the front entrance. ^_^

User Image

User Image

User Image
One of the only pictures of me. ^_^

User Image

And to see ice skating videos and photos I posted a vidoe/photo montage to youtube, but I can't get the video to post here...
]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAD5Mv6a29g

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:17 am
Us at Royal T
Me and my silly boyfriend Huntakira heart

Deco out biggrin
I was so happy when my Jewerly Jelly Sax came in biggrin

Sorry about the links sad
For some reason the images were not coming out on the reply sad  

caramel frappuccino

Sparkly Warrior

Alpha Drug

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:41 pm
OTAKON WAS THIS PAST WEEKEND!! And I'm still on my anime con/H.Naoto high. ^___^ Thursday I wore my Meta Kimono and my Hello Kitty Kigu, but got no photos.

Friday
User Image

Friday's Lolita Fashion Show
(One of the only photos I could find.)
User Image
I bought a black BtSSB skirt that's gorgeous! With a beautiful bustle back.

Saturday

User Image
I went to the Swap Meet, bought an AatP skirt, A Candy Violet bolero, and White RH shoes.

Sunday
User Image
Sunday I also bought this gorgeous black and white striped bustle back skirt that I changed into at the end of the day, but I didn't get any good photos in it.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:25 am
User Image

I found a better photo from the fashion show!! ^_^ This photographer did some amazing photos from the fashion show, thank you Stacey Besst. I F***ING LOVED MY HAIR!! The first time I've ever had it teased and I LOVED all the flowers and feathers and stuff they put in it.

Alpha Drug

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Alpha Drug

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:36 am
Yesterday I went to a Lolita meet up at the National Gallery of Art, we did a Gothic Lolita themed meet up.

User Image

User Image

I wore my F+F black and white striped bustle back skirt. And apparently so did Siobhan and Jayne. ^_^ We had a blast.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:44 pm
Loving the dress...and the feather!

Alpha Drug
User Image

I found a better photo from the fashion show!! ^_^ This photographer did some amazing photos from the fashion show, thank you Stacey Besst. I F***ING LOVED MY HAIR!! The first time I've ever had it teased and I LOVED all the flowers and feathers and stuff they put in it.

Princess of Rhymes

Alpha Drug

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:00 pm
Princess of Rhymes
Loving the dress...and the feather!

Alpha Drug
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r132/FishiesG0Pook/UltimateLolitaFashionShow43_Otakon2010_-StaceyBesst.jpg

Its gorgeous! By Kelsey, her I Do Declare company.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:28 pm
User Image
User Image
                                  So I forget what I've posted here already, but I have some more recent shots. ^^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image  

Princess Angelishia

Moon Priestess

tsuki_totoro

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:09 pm
Princess Angelishia
User Image
User Image
                                  So I forget what I've posted here already, but I have some more recent shots. ^^

User Image
I love the first outfit, i enjoyed the black blouse under the cream jumper.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:34 pm
User Image
User Image
                                  That's actually AATP's/ BTSSB's Vampire Requiem Long JSK. <3 I love it too~ Thanks!

User Image  

Princess Angelishia

Moon Priestess

Alpha Drug

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:27 am
I got my corset this weekend, and I also moved the button on my AatP skirt to give me an extra inch in the waistband. The result...

User Image

User Image

I can fit into the skirt but I still can't fit a blouse under it. XD Looks like I still have a little weight to loose, and a corset to tighten. ^_^

P.S. Excuse the missing socks, headdress, shoes, and blouse. Haha I was too excited that I could fit into it to do anything else. ^__^  
The Lolita Society.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff