Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Soft and Sexy
Club Vore Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you like the best?
  Soft vore
  Furry vore
  Micro
  Macro
  Other
View Results

Jesus_vs_Godzilla

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:32 pm
*Belly rumbles and launches after Sergius, tackling him...*
"Tooo hungry to follow recipe"
whee
*Covers Sergius in whip cream*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:36 pm
Locke_Dirks
Fuzzy Necromancer
Yeah, I know it would be hypocritical to say it's "wrong". It's just not my thing. Gives me the willies, so I try to be scarce whenever it goes on.

Well, it's still vore, and that's what this thread is for. Just try to go along with things. It's not me trying to vore you right? Not like this is real or anything, this is just for fun. Lighten up and just ignore it when it happens and move on with the thread, lol

*continues hiding from Jesus* you should run too Fuzz

(( 3nodding ))  

Jesus_vs_Godzilla

Locke_Dirks

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:10 pm
Jesus_vs_Godzilla
Locke_Dirks
Fuzzy Necromancer
Yeah, I know it would be hypocritical to say it's "wrong". It's just not my thing. Gives me the willies, so I try to be scarce whenever it goes on.

Well, it's still vore, and that's what this thread is for. Just try to go along with things. It's not me trying to vore you right? Not like this is real or anything, this is just for fun. Lighten up and just ignore it when it happens and move on with the thread, lol

(( 3nodding ))

(should that worry me?)
*Puts out a giant chocolate cake*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:19 pm
Locke_Dirks
Jesus_vs_Godzilla
Locke_Dirks
Fuzzy Necromancer

(( 3nodding ))

(should that worry me?)

(( 3nodding ( arrow twisted exclaim )( lol )))  

Jesus_vs_Godzilla

Locke_Dirks

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:58 am
Jesus_vs_Godzilla
Locke_Dirks
Jesus_vs_Godzilla
Locke_Dirks
Fuzzy Necromancer

(( 3nodding ))

(should that worry me?)

(really confused now)

Why is nobody noticing the cake? gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:38 am
Locke_Dirks
Fuzzy Necromancer

I know it's just for fun. I'll try to refrain from comment, but I just don't like to be around when it's going on.

*runs like a frightened hare*  

Fuzzy Necromancer

Jesus_vs_Godzilla

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:10 pm
Fuzzy Necromancer
Locke_Dirks
Fuzzy Necromancer

I know it's just for fun. I'll try to refrain from comment, but I just don't like to be around when it's going on.

*runs like a frightened hare*

*is distracted by Fuzzy's bynny-like behavior and hangs the whipped cream covered Sergius upside down, by the foot, in a tree and chases Fuzzy*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:11 pm
Locke_Dirks
Jesus_vs_Godzilla
Locke_Dirks
Jesus_vs_Godzilla
Locke_Dirks
Fuzzy Necromancer

(( 3nodding ))

(should that worry me?)

(really confused now)

Is there a boy it? surprised  

Jesus_vs_Godzilla

Locke_Dirks

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:12 pm
Jesus_vs_Godzilla
Locke_Dirks
Jesus_vs_Godzilla
Locke_Dirks
Jesus_vs_Godzilla

(( 3nodding ))

(should that worry me?)

(really confused now)

hmmmm..........can't remember if I put one in there now or not, that'd help huh? *burrows into the cake to check*
(I did that to see if any ladies would let me vore them, since not, I put myself back out there, lol. I'm having fun either way.)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:32 pm
Locke_Dirks
Jesus_vs_Godzilla
Locke_Dirks
Jesus_vs_Godzilla
Locke_Dirks
Jesus_vs_Godzilla

(( 3nodding ))

(should that worry me?)

(really confused now)

hmmmm..........can't remember if I put one in there now or not, that'd help huh? *burrows into the cake to check*
(I did that to see if any ladies would let me vore them, since not, I put myself back out there, lol. I'm having fun either way.)

(from inside the cake) nope, none in here, forgot to put one in.......wait *notices hes in the cake* oh no.......*starts burrowing back out*  

Locke_Dirks

Sergius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:29 pm
*hands from the tree, face thoroughly red* Blood....rushing...to head.... eek  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:40 pm
*burrows into Locke's cake to hide*

It seems to be pretty safe and girl-free here.  

Fuzzy Necromancer

Jesus_vs_Godzilla

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:49 pm
"Triple boy, triple layer cake."
surprised heart
*moves cake under frosted-Sergius and swallows everyone whole*
eek
"ooh...tummy ache."
gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:56 pm
*lands inside with a plop*.... =O...I are winner!  

Sergius

Jesus_vs_Godzilla

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:00 pm
Sergius
*lands inside with a plop*.... =O...I are winner!

*rolls around*
*pokes tummy*
"everybody okayz in thar?"
xp

Soft and Sexy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games